Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 892 of 2216 FirstFirst ... 392 792 842 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 942 992 1392 1892 ... LastLast
Results 13,366 to 13,380 of 33235
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19870
    Quote Originally Posted by ComicGeek77  [View Original Post]
    If I contacted someone through one of the ads via text, how long should I wait for a response before I try again?
    I usually give them 45 minutes to an hour fifteen incase they are with a customer. But I also try hitting up more than one at a time.

  2. #19869
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2645

    Waiting time

    Quote Originally Posted by ComicGeek77  [View Original Post]
    If I contacted someone through one of the ads via text, how long should I wait for a response before I try again?
    I personally wait 1 hour, in case they just started a session with someone else. I hate it when I'm with a provider and she checks her phone; she's on MY CLOCK so all her attention should be on me, not the phone. It's only fair that she doesn't answer my texts when she's with another client; His clock so all her attention should be on him.

    This doesn't mean that you can't be contacting someone else in the meantime. You are perfectly fine contacting as many providers as you want. First one that answers with an acceptable offer gets the worm. When others respond after that, just say, "Sorry. I found someone else while waiting for you. Perhaps next time. ". No need to elaborate or slam them. Be polite; you might be contacting them in the future and they will see previous messages.

  3. #19868
    Quote Originally Posted by DennyTime  [View Original Post]
    Is it me or is finding some fun getting harder and harder to find? A monger is struggling to find fun like all the businesses are struggling to find employees. Got to stop handing out stimulus checks.
    Can the girls still get stimulus checks if they don't file taxes?

  4. #19867

    Tough times

    Is it me or is finding some fun getting harder and harder to find? A monger is struggling to find fun like all the businesses are struggling to find employees. Got to stop handing out stimulus checks.

  5. #19866

    Contacting an escort

    If I contacted someone through one of the ads via text, how long should I wait for a response before I try again?

  6. #19865
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenal1  [View Original Post]
    Seems fake to me: out of town area code (red flag) and there are now past ads showing up in the "Old Posts" tab.
    There's reports on the Detroit board about her.

    Reports basically say that that she is real and legit, but not GFE and sorta mechanical.

  7. #19864

    Rozlyn

    Wow, she's got a cute / pretty face. The EE pictures don't show her face.

    Quote Originally Posted by IronMan8282  [View Original Post]
    Met up with Rozlyn a week or so ago when she was in Cincinnati she is mainly in Columbus but comes to Cincy pretty often. She is a hot tiny little thing. Had a great time she def gets into it and aims to please. Cute as hell and has some eyes that will stare into your soul while she is looking up at you! Hopefully can catch her again next time she is in Cincy.

    https://tryst.link/escort/rozlynrose

  8. #19863

    Lexii

    Pictures have also been used in Indy and Detroit which makes sense give the area code. The earliest ad I found was from October (Detroit / Romulus).

    Quote Originally Posted by YesMaamiam  [View Original Post]
    I asked this before last time she popped up on LC saying she was "back in town", but no one had any info. Thought I'd try again. Anyone got any intel? I'm considering toftt, but the Blue Ash location worries me a bit.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...818/5673159954

  9. #19862

    Madison Reese. New link?

    Hi guys, new to the forum! Do any of you have info on Madison Reese? I found a couple of reviews, but it was linked to an older tryst account, not the current one. Any help would be appreciated!

    Thanks.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sweetcheeks420

    Bonus: if anyone has info on either of these ladies that would be greatly appreciated as well:

    Green eyed - https://tryst.link/escort/green-eyed-beauty.

    Eva Lamouroux - https://tryst.link/escort/evalamouroux.

  10. #19861
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1190

    Lexii

    Quote Originally Posted by YesMaamiam  [View Original Post]
    I asked this before last time she popped up on LC saying she was "back in town", but no one had any info. Thought I'd try again. Anyone got any intel? I'm considering toftt, but the Blue Ash location worries me a bit.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...818/5673159954
    Seems fake to me: out of town area code (red flag) and there are now past ads showing up in the "Old Posts" tab.

  11. #19860

    Lexii?

    I asked this before last time she popped up on LC saying she was "back in town", but no one had any info. Thought I'd try again. Anyone got any intel? I'm considering toftt, but the Blue Ash location worries me a bit.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...818/5673159954

  12. #19859
    Quote Originally Posted by IronMan8282  [View Original Post]
    Met up with Rozlyn a week or so ago when she was in Cincinnati she is mainly in Columbus but comes to Cincy pretty often. She is a hot tiny little thing. Had a great time she def gets into it and aims to please. Cute as hell and has some eyes that will stare into your soul while she is looking up at you! Hopefully can catch her again next time she is in Cincy.

    https://tryst.link/escort/rozlynrose
    Did you book her through Steve at EE.

  13. #19858

    Rozlyn rose

    Met up with Rozlyn a week or so ago when she was in Cincinnati she is mainly in Columbus but comes to Cincy pretty often. She is a hot tiny little thing. Had a great time she def gets into it and aims to please. Cute as hell and has some eyes that will stare into your soul while she is looking up at you! Hopefully can catch her again next time she is in Cincy.

    https://tryst.link/escort/rozlynrose

  14. #19857
    Is that the new "blonde bombshell" with 904 number?

    Quote Originally Posted by StarksMan  [View Original Post]
    Saw sky from listcrawler this week. Nothing to write home about but got the job done. Average at best BBBJ. Convo was okay and didn't seem high as hell or anything so I count that as a win. It's been pretty slim pickings these last few months.

  15. #19856

    Well

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    I read Carrie was busted this week for holding a person hostage for drug related issues. Not a person I would be interested in. Is she out of the justice center or were you a cellmate.
    Given I'm sitting comfortably in my home right fucking now, not her cell mate LOL. To be fair. I saw her 1. 5 weeks ago or so.

    Oh well. *shrugs*.

    JB.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape