Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 746 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 246 646 696 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 796 846 1246 ... LastLast
Results 11,176 to 11,190 of 25027
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13852

    In town

    Here visiting first time in over 10 years. I'd just like to say thanks to you guys for info, I live out west in the bible belt where what little game there is gets squeezed out by pusher pimps and very aggressive Uncle. Its the true cost for living in a cheap red state. So here its live night and day even if half the providers are bad. I'll notate trips on here. If hobbying is a pillar of your life don't leave here. Hawaii the same high cost blu state but has plentiful action.

  2. #13851

    *Snow Bunny. STAY AWAY*

    I called this one up and she responded quickly and gave me the address. I get to a decent house by PC and I let her know I was there. I pull up and there are 2 dudes outside. My spidey senses told me to leave but the little head was doing the thinking. The guys leave and she texts me to come in. Initially she was ok looking until she opened her mouth. She starts to get undressed and one of the worst smells starts coming from her crotch. I look closely and it as appeared she had a whitish yellow discharge. Mind you I'm maybe 2 feet from her. I've never seen anything like it in my life. I gave half the donation and got the hell out. Please, please, please do not go see this unkept animal. She has gifts.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...y/925674581280

  3. #13850
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Stay Away

    Like the title said, stay away from seeing this girl. There was a review on her that says her place was dirty and I figured as long I fuck in the bed that I wouldn't care about stepping on her clothes. Well, I was wrong. I got there and she took me to her room which is still under construction. Idk she was high or just seeing a dude and they must of bust inside her because she took her panties off and all I see was toilet paper inside her pussy. And she smell bad. So I told her I forgot my money and left. She's disgusting.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...d/679288300908

  4. #13849
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...d/679288300908

    I message this girl and everything was going great until I ask her if her pics is really her. Than I never heard from her. So does anyone know if she's real?

  5. #13848
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Andrea

    Has anyone seeing this one yet. Every time I text her, she's very responsive and no issues texting. But I ask if she offer BBBJ and she says it depends. So I didn't know if anyone if she offer that.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...d/116563826565

  6. #13847
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Maryjane

    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    Any one have a report on Maryjane?

    https://tryst.link/escort/lovelyladyx3

    I thought I remember her posting a couple of years ago and she just started posting ads again in the last month or two. I tried searching without luck and was hoping for a little intel before I TOFTT.

    Thanks.
    She look exactly like her pics. I didn't do anything with her tbat day I met her cause I wasn't comfortable at that hotel she was staying In Warwick. But we talk in my car and I end up seeing someone else.

  7. #13846
    Quote Originally Posted by Chazmat  [View Original Post]
    I had an great visit 2 days ago. Totally open menu.
    Does she speak Greek?

  8. #13845
    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    Any one have a report on Maryjane?

    https://tryst.link/escort/lovelyladyx3

    I thought I remember her posting a couple of years ago and she just started posting ads again in the last month or two. I tried searching without luck and was hoping for a little intel before I TOFTT.

    Thanks.
    She's been around a while. She's real. Saw her in an Airport area hotel last June. I don't remember the details but she got the job done.

  9. #13844
    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    Any one have a report on Maryjane?

    https://tryst.link/escort/lovelyladyx3

    I thought I remember her posting a couple of years ago and she just started posting ads again in the last month or two. I tried searching without luck and was hoping for a little intel before I TOFTT.

    Thanks.
    Through search found some reviews from 2019 under Maryjane but all the links are dead, wondering if it's the same upsell girl?

  10. #13843

    Any intel on Maryjane?

    Any one have a report on Maryjane?

    https://tryst.link/escort/lovelyladyx3

    I thought I remember her posting a couple of years ago and she just started posting ads again in the last month or two. I tried searching without luck and was hoping for a little intel before I TOFTT.

    Thanks.

  11. #13842

    Blackstone Valley Provider

    Quote Originally Posted by ReadyToLear  [View Original Post]
    Saw that the allegedly low volume UTR widow Pam had a Post on STG this morning and knowing she doesn't leave them up long. (Its gone now so no link, sorry) reached out for a visit. Quick reply and seemingly easy conversation setting up a meet in about an hour after I got out of work which she replied was perfect and she would send address around 8 am. Texted I was on my way, no reply. Gave benefit of the doubt as she might have another appointment. Drove the 30 minutes and texted again with no reply. Stopped in Mendon for coffee and gave it one more shot but was totally ghosted.
    This provider ghosted me also and we spoke on phone not just via text in arranging a definite time and day to meet. It seems, looking at many of the posts regarding this provider that she is totally unreliable and has done this over and over again. Many on here like myself, have driven a long distance to see her and when we get close and ask for more directions to her location, she disappears. Everyone's time is valuable, and to have no regard for anyone and to lead us all on a wild goose chase is unacceptable. Their are many reliable providers out there to choose from and she should be pleased many elected to schedule with her. She has burned us all and hopefully everyone does like I am doing and never give her another chance. She did not even have the decency to return my phone calls or give an excuse why she ghosted me. I say we all ghost her going forward and support reliable providers when the urge strikes to do so.

  12. #13841

    Cassidy in Mystic

    Quote Originally Posted by ReadyToLear  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have an update on Cassidy in Mystic. She hasn't posted on STG for several days and did not respond to a text yesterday to the number in her last ad.
    I had an great visit 2 days ago. Totally open menu with cute little tits and beautiful nipples. Bbj was off th charts and her cowgirl felt great, was surprisingly tight. Donation is 140.00 for hhr for BBFS add 40.00. I did not smell smoke but who knows.

  13. #13840
    Quote Originally Posted by DearDiary  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...r/767464082218

    Visited recently and I would never repeat.

    YMMV. Never more true. We just did not hit it off.

    Getting There. Texted for a visit, then had to call and verify. She then gave me an address in a gas station parking lot and had to call again. Waited for another text, then off to the hotel. Had to call again to get her floor. Seemed like a bit of overkill, but I finally got in.

    The Visit. A lot of rules. No kissing above the shoulders, must wear a condom on my finger if I wanted to finger her, upcharge for dining, and had to pull out when coming even though I was wearing a condom. Everything was covered but I knew that going in. I was rushed from the start and got nothing but complaints in Mish about how heavy I was on her (I am only150 pounds). Finished up with my hand and was out the door in 16 minutes start to finish.

    Too bad, I loved her pics and she was the girl in the pics.
    Too bad to hear her service has gone down hill real fast. She was the defintion of GFE without much rules or upsells last time she was around. Guess her attitude / manager has changed.

  14. #13839
    Quote Originally Posted by ReadyToLear  [View Original Post]
    Saw that the allegedly low volume UTR widow Pam had a Post on STG this morning and knowing she doesn't leave them up long. (Its gone now so no link, sorry) reached out for a visit. Quick reply and seemingly easy conversation setting up a meet in about an hour after I got out of work which she replied was perfect and she would send address around 8 am. Texted I was on my way, no reply. Gave benefit of the doubt as she might have another appointment. Drove the 30 minutes and texted again with no reply. Stopped in Mendon for coffee and gave it one more shot but was totally ghosted.
    LOL, I'll bet she fell asleep. I went again last week and sat in her driveway for 20 minutes. I went out and rang the doorbell, knocked on the door, went back to my car and waited. Luckily it was at night, if it was during the day with the neighbors around I absolutely would have bounced! Damn girls! :-D.

  15. #13838

    Pam from Blackstone

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnManning  [View Original Post]
    So this girl doesn't have an ad up right now. She espouses to be a low volume girl. How true it is I am not sure, you guys know, never trust a hoe. The part of her story that rings truest is that she legit seems to have once been a regular housewife who fell on bad times.
    Glad you know her and met her. But she's not worth a second chance. She made me and others drove for more than 30 minute and ghosted us.
    Saw that the allegedly low volume UTR widow Pam had a Post on STG this morning and knowing she doesn't leave them up long. (Its gone now so no link, sorry) reached out for a visit. Quick reply and seemingly easy conversation setting up a meet in about an hour after I got out of work which she replied was perfect and she would send address around 8 am. Texted I was on my way, no reply. Gave benefit of the doubt as she might have another appointment. Drove the 30 minutes and texted again with no reply. Stopped in Mendon for coffee and gave it one more shot but was totally ghosted.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape