Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 765 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 265 665 715 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 815 865 1265 ... LastLast
Results 11,461 to 11,475 of 25020
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13560

    Any Info STG Ebony

    Hi guys,

    I've been watching this one for a while and can't find any info or reviews. I'm wondering if she is as advertised or some kind of setup. Has anyone seen her. I'm posting a few pics from her STG postings. If I don't hear anything I'll TOFT and report back.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6CBEA9D9-9B2B-4D25-89C6-580557D2D66B.png‎   6B2B2110-022B-44A4-BD81-A56760DE13E9.png‎   7F148099-9A4E-4971-B7F4-F0A76B37C6DE.png‎   7C6F77D6-B30B-4418-A88F-27AB830F222E.png‎  

  2. #13559

    Tabitha

    What's the 411 here guys? She have a good menu or not, nothing is really listed.

    Anyone take the leap. Stunning.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...r/900924222151

  3. #13558
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1405
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy2884  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, Samara is pricey but worth it. I've seen a lot of girls from STG, Eros and Tryst. Some are good. Most not so much. Rosiee was very nice and sweet. Just too long a haul. Isabella is good. Pics are dated but she provides a good GFE service and is very nice. Kat Kinsley. Beautiful girl, nice personality but no DATY ortherwise a good time. A lot of the others are not what they advertise so I've pretty much given up on STG all together.
    Link to Samara?

    Thanks.

  4. #13557
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyCnote  [View Original Post]
    She looks like she would be grateful to anyone who would pay her money for a date, go for it.
    Think she's batting for the other team judging by the fb, no wonder the Dom is popping out of her.

  5. #13556
    Quote Originally Posted by WolverineBlue  [View Original Post]
    I've talked to this one a couple of times, but always seems to be hyped up on something in a rush or just out of it.

    Never met up as spidey senses tingled. Any input or info on this

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...c/274376707163
    She looks like she would be grateful to anyone who would pay her money for a date, go for it.

  6. #13555
    Quote Originally Posted by WolverineBlue  [View Original Post]
    I've talked to this one a couple of times, but always seems to be hyped up on something in a rush or just out of it.

    Never met up as spidey senses tingled. Any input or info on this one?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...c/274376707163
    She's real. If you look closely at the pics you can find the info to look her up on FB easily. She's been reviewed on her before but that was a while ago.

  7. #13554
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by MilfsOnly  [View Original Post]
    I got ghosted as well. Drove to Blackstone, she gave me street (w / o address) and called with no answer. Decided to drive down her street and saw unmarked LE car park in drive. (not sure not she if was her residence) kept on driving.
    Ya I drove 1 hour and 11 minute. She literally text me the whole time so I got excited. And I'm like I'm 10 minute away and she stop texting. I called and no pick up. Buy luckily she's at the border of providence so I end up seeing Katie in providence foe $60.

  8. #13553
    Quote Originally Posted by MilfsOnly  [View Original Post]
    I got ghosted as well. Drove to Blackstone, she gave me street (w / o address) and called with no answer. Decided to drive down her street and saw unmarked LE car park in drive. (not sure not she if was her residence) kept on driving.
    Your post makes me think things were as I expected, something to do with LE. We had great communication and she seemed like a real sweetheart. She said she does this to help with mortgage a d posts very rarely every four months or longer. This made me think LE was involved. Thanks for the info.

  9. #13552

    Waste of time

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Do not waste your time. She will text you fine and everything even though you will tell her you are far from her. When you get closer to whoever address she gave you. She won't respond or even pick up phone call.
    I got ghosted as well. Drove to Blackstone, she gave me street (w / o address) and called with no answer. Decided to drive down her street and saw unmarked LE car park in drive. (not sure not she if was her residence) kept on driving.

  10. #13551

    Thanks for the info

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDarlings  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, meant that one. No, she does not do BBFS. I meant she's so good at GFE that I don't need BBFS with her. Very few are as good as that and in my range. Wish I could afford samara but I'm not in that pay bracket.
    Yeah, Samara is pricey but worth it. I've seen a lot of girls from STG, Eros and Tryst. Some are good. Most not so much. Rosiee was very nice and sweet. Just too long a haul. Isabella is good. Pics are dated but she provides a good GFE service and is very nice. Kat Kinsley. Beautiful girl, nice personality but no DATY ortherwise a good time. A lot of the others are not what they advertise so I've pretty much given up on STG all together.

  11. #13550

    Cassidy Mystic CT

    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie58  [View Original Post]
    I've been wanting to visit this provider, but the only thing holding me back is the smoking. Read reviews and PM'd with 2 seniors who said she's awesome but won't accommodate for non-smokers. Too bad; can't stand that smell or taste. The Groton provider I met yesterday is also a smoker, but she accommodates sensitive wimps like me.
    Anyone have an update on Cassidy in Mystic. She hasn't posted on STG for several days and did not respond to a text yesterday to the number in her last ad.

  12. #13549

    Any info on this one?

    I've talked to this one a couple of times, but always seems to be hyped up on something in a rush or just out of it.

    Never met up as spidey senses tingled. Any input or info on this one?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...c/274376707163

  13. #13548
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544

    Waste of time

    Quote Originally Posted by Kman20  [View Original Post]
    Hi Everyone,

    I'm looking for any info possible on this one who posted in the Rhode Island STG claiming to be new to the hobby and living in Blackstone, Massachusetts. We were communicating and I was ready to take the plunge and then she disappeared. I'm not sure if she is legit or anyone has seen her. I'm hoping if she is who she claims to be I'd love to see her and TOFT. I'm just not looking to walk into anything that is not as it seems. Any info would help. I'm posting a pic from an old ad on found from her a while back.
    Do not waste your time. She will text you fine and everything even though you will tell her you are far from her. When you get closer to whoever address she gave you. She won't respond or even pick up phone call.

  14. #13547
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1405
    Quote Originally Posted by Kman20  [View Original Post]
    Hi Everyone,

    I'm looking for any info possible on this one who posted in the Rhode Island STG claiming to be new to the hobby and living in Blackstone, Massachusetts. We were communicating and I was ready to take the plunge and then she disappeared. I'm not sure if she is legit or anyone has seen her. I'm hoping if she is who she claims to be I'd love to see her and TOFT. I'm just not looking to walk into anything that is not as it seems. Any info would help. I'm posting a pic from an old ad on found from her a while back.
    Don't bother she ghosted me twice.

  15. #13546

    Any Info? Blackstone, Massachusetts Beauty

    Hi Everyone,

    I'm looking for any info possible on this one who posted in the Rhode Island STG claiming to be new to the hobby and living in Blackstone, Massachusetts. We were communicating and I was ready to take the plunge and then she disappeared. I'm not sure if she is legit or anyone has seen her. I'm hoping if she is who she claims to be I'd love to see her and TOFT. I'm just not looking to walk into anything that is not as it seems. Any info would help. I'm posting a pic from an old ad on found from her a while back.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 18E99B0E-13E2-4DA6-9C93-6184E3BF4529.png‎   85C9FF06-2ABF-4434-B231-D2675D64E86C.png‎   DFCB7749-1F36-4E56-AFEB-F0DA6614994A.png‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape