Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,981 to 10,995 of 26914
-
05-13-21 02:06 #15934Regular Member

Posts: 2Anyone see her?
-
05-12-21 18:32 #15933Senior Member

Posts: 207I've been looking for info on her as well
But have had no luck. She kinda has that dirty MILF next door thing going on.
Originally Posted by Emiglio
[View Original Post]
Here is her link https://tryst.link/escort/paige-250.
-
05-12-21 17:16 #15932Senior Member

Posts: 183Legit in this case
She's legit, and not a bad time by any means. I preferred Calliste though.
Originally Posted by GeorgeStark
[View Original Post]
As for the poster, its kind of on the nose
-
05-12-21 15:02 #15931Forum Advertiser

Posts: 3[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
-
05-12-21 14:57 #15930Senior Member

Posts: 233Yes
ABSOLUTELY! Don't wait. You won't be disappointed.
Originally Posted by Sagka
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-21 14:40 #15929Regular Member

Posts: 4What is actually going on
Truth is I saw her and will see her again. Some of those sites she does not use anymore, but her older posts were still active so I posted on all that I could find. She is real and IMO that amazing.
Originally Posted by GeorgeStark
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-21 14:29 #15928Senior Member

Posts: 11723 post poster, all 3 posts with rave reviews for 1 girl. I think we all know what's going on here. The 15: different review / link sites is unusual, though.
Originally Posted by SAnderson75
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-21 13:40 #15927Senior Member

Posts: 387Tempting sometimes but all the tattoos (like the chest) make it a deal breaker.
Originally Posted by Tevnoba
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-21 12:44 #15926Senior Member

Posts: 161Anymore ways to contact her? Got damn.
Originally Posted by Tevnoba
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-21 12:37 #15925Senior Member

Posts: 196Send off girl, don't see her
Tried to set up an appointment twice to see this one. I figured the fact she hasnt posted much means she's low mileage, and she seems like just a regular girl who could use some money.
She cancelled on me twice. She just plays games, and I think she gets off on doing it.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...378/7085670529
Avoid.
-
05-12-21 10:22 #15924Senior Member

Posts: 3480Already Moved On.
I'm not interested.
Originally Posted by Lemeduyu
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-21 09:28 #15923Senior Member

Posts: 321She's a 40 qk girl asking for 100.
Originally Posted by RonM
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-21 02:34 #15922Senior Member

Posts: 222Page Turner
Sorry for no link. My Tablet is quirky as to copy and paste. But who is the LIBRARIAN on Tryst? She goes by Page Turner and / or Paige Turner. Looks so familiar in some photos. Absolutely no reviews.
-
05-11-21 18:58 #15921Senior Member

Posts: 1435I saw her last fall, an apt just off of Division St in the middle of the bar scene. When I got there I was very disappointed in her looks and body. The pics are of her but she is not really curvy, she has a thick waist and legs and is not as busty as you may think. She is trying for a Marilyn Monroe vibe but beyond the hair style there is nothing else. She may have sensed that I was not really into her and the session was most forgettable. She is a life long student and very smart and the service was provided but no reason to repeat.
Originally Posted by Sagka
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-21 17:20 #15920Senior Member

Posts: 153Marilyn Redd
Hey there:
I got a new job, and been looking for some fun this week. I have been browsing on Marilyn Redd, and was wondering on some input on her.
Is she worth it?











Reply With Quote






