Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,981 to 10,995 of 26911
-
05-12-21 15:02 #15931Forum Advertiser

Posts: 3[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
-
05-12-21 14:57 #15930Senior Member

Posts: 233Yes
ABSOLUTELY! Don't wait. You won't be disappointed.
Originally Posted by Sagka
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-21 14:40 #15929Regular Member

Posts: 4What is actually going on
Truth is I saw her and will see her again. Some of those sites she does not use anymore, but her older posts were still active so I posted on all that I could find. She is real and IMO that amazing.
Originally Posted by GeorgeStark
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-21 14:29 #15928Senior Member

Posts: 11723 post poster, all 3 posts with rave reviews for 1 girl. I think we all know what's going on here. The 15: different review / link sites is unusual, though.
Originally Posted by SAnderson75
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-21 13:40 #15927Senior Member

Posts: 386Tempting sometimes but all the tattoos (like the chest) make it a deal breaker.
Originally Posted by Tevnoba
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-21 12:44 #15926Senior Member

Posts: 161Anymore ways to contact her? Got damn.
Originally Posted by Tevnoba
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-21 12:37 #15925Senior Member

Posts: 196Send off girl, don't see her
Tried to set up an appointment twice to see this one. I figured the fact she hasnt posted much means she's low mileage, and she seems like just a regular girl who could use some money.
She cancelled on me twice. She just plays games, and I think she gets off on doing it.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...378/7085670529
Avoid.
-
05-12-21 10:22 #15924Senior Member

Posts: 3480Already Moved On.
I'm not interested.
Originally Posted by Lemeduyu
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-21 09:28 #15923Senior Member

Posts: 321She's a 40 qk girl asking for 100.
Originally Posted by RonM
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-21 02:34 #15922Senior Member

Posts: 222Page Turner
Sorry for no link. My Tablet is quirky as to copy and paste. But who is the LIBRARIAN on Tryst? She goes by Page Turner and / or Paige Turner. Looks so familiar in some photos. Absolutely no reviews.
-
05-11-21 18:58 #15921Senior Member

Posts: 1435I saw her last fall, an apt just off of Division St in the middle of the bar scene. When I got there I was very disappointed in her looks and body. The pics are of her but she is not really curvy, she has a thick waist and legs and is not as busty as you may think. She is trying for a Marilyn Monroe vibe but beyond the hair style there is nothing else. She may have sensed that I was not really into her and the session was most forgettable. She is a life long student and very smart and the service was provided but no reason to repeat.
Originally Posted by Sagka
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-21 17:20 #15920Senior Member

Posts: 153Marilyn Redd
Hey there:
I got a new job, and been looking for some fun this week. I have been browsing on Marilyn Redd, and was wondering on some input on her.
Is she worth it?
-
05-11-21 16:35 #15919Senior Member

Posts: 77Book with confidence, dependable if not spectacular. Its a been a while but never an issue.
Originally Posted by Spole
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-21 15:49 #15918Regular Member

Posts: 4No question: Sasha Valentine
See her, she is wonderful. I posted reviews on some of the following ads; here they are:
Originally Posted by Falkin70
[View Original Post]
Personal Site https://www.adultlook.com/p/3128549.
TER https://www.slixa.com/illinois/chica...ha-valentine-6.
Private-Delights https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...3777777-350814.
Erotic-Guide https://www.sashavalentinexo.com/.
Adultlook https://privatedelights.ch/profile/SashaValentine.
Erotic Monkey https://tryst.link/escort/sashavalentine.
Tryst https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sasha-va...chicago-878886#erotic.
Slixa https://www.erotic-guide.com/escort/sasha-valentine/.
-
05-11-21 15:25 #15917Senior Member

Posts: 112Yessica
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/62155672/
Pics are obvious catfish but she's still extremely attractive IMO. Short, thick, Colombian (I think) girl with very nice firm C maybe D cups. When I say thick, I mean curvy. Slim waist, slim stomach, thick hips and ass. She speaks ok English but not the best. Only writing a review now because I thought she was going to be my little catfish secret but today showed me she's getting good business LOL but she deserves the business. Body is a 9 on a scale of 10 all the way. Face maybe a high 7 with no makeup but trust me if you saw her in public outside of this hobby you'd dream of being with her. Everything covered but a past review a guy claims to have gotten a BBJ. I haven't tried to get bbj yet. The CBJ is ok. Sex is great. Start off with CBJ, then she rides it, doggy, then finish in mish is how it always goes between us. 150 hhr 200 hr. Now, here's the thing, with hhr I'm not sure if you pop before your time is up you get the full session. I've never really cared. Today she rushed me, just telling me to cum seductively but I'm usually in and out in less than 10-20 minutes anyway. Her phone was blowing up (she gives you all her attention during session tho) so I know that's why but next time I'm going to pay (well tell her I'm paying) for the hour and see if she allows multiple pops / full session. I know for a fact she'll do a QV for less so if I can't get the full session / multiple pops I'll only see her for QVs since she can get me off in less than 15 minutes anyway. She's on the NW side of the city. Incall may look sketch (non descript store front and action happens in back room / studio apartment) but it's safe, clean and discreet though it's on a Main Street and keep in mind that she'll give you the address that's directly across the street first just so she can check you out. Parking is good (free and paid) and overall I like her cause she's close to me, prices are fair and she's sexy as fuck even though she never wants to cut the light on. But you can clearly see her when she opens the door.
As I was walking up to the door a guy was leaving, I was leaving out and a guy was waiting to get in lmao. Was scrolling list crawler and she actually posted an ad DURING that guys session. All in all she's good in a pinch and I like her. She said she's leaving the 18th but will be back in June.
All of the pics in this ad that show no face is Yessica I believe, though this girl (which is honestly probably the same girl) gave me address for downtown last night. I didn't go, just wanted to see if it was her https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7868187043.









Reply With Quote






