Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 733 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 233 633 683 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 783 833 1233 1733 ... LastLast
Results 10,981 to 10,995 of 26913
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15933

    I've been looking for info on her as well

    Quote Originally Posted by Emiglio  [View Original Post]
    Sorry for no link. My Tablet is quirky as to copy and paste. But who is the LIBRARIAN on Tryst? She goes by Page Turner and / or Paige Turner. Looks so familiar in some photos. Absolutely no reviews.
    But have had no luck. She kinda has that dirty MILF next door thing going on.

    Here is her link https://tryst.link/escort/paige-250.

  2. #15932

    Legit in this case

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    3 post poster, all 3 posts with rave reviews for 1 girl. I think we all know what's going on here. The 15: different review / link sites is unusual, though.
    She's legit, and not a bad time by any means. I preferred Calliste though.

    As for the poster, its kind of on the nose

  3. #15931
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  4. #15930

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Sagka  [View Original Post]
    Hey there:

    I got a new job, and been looking for some fun this week. I have been browsing on Marilyn Redd, and was wondering on some input on her.

    Is she worth it?
    ABSOLUTELY! Don't wait. You won't be disappointed.

  5. #15929

    What is actually going on

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    3 post poster, all 3 posts with rave reviews for 1 girl. I think we all know what's going on here. The 15: different review / link sites is unusual, though.
    Truth is I saw her and will see her again. Some of those sites she does not use anymore, but her older posts were still active so I posted on all that I could find. She is real and IMO that amazing.

  6. #15928
    Quote Originally Posted by SAnderson75  [View Original Post]
    Anymore ways to contact her? Got damn.
    3 post poster, all 3 posts with rave reviews for 1 girl. I think we all know what's going on here. The 15: different review / link sites is unusual, though.

  7. #15927
    Tempting sometimes but all the tattoos (like the chest) make it a deal breaker.

  8. #15926
    Anymore ways to contact her? Got damn.

  9. #15925

    Send off girl, don't see her

    Tried to set up an appointment twice to see this one. I figured the fact she hasnt posted much means she's low mileage, and she seems like just a regular girl who could use some money.

    She cancelled on me twice. She just plays games, and I think she gets off on doing it.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...378/7085670529

    Avoid.

  10. #15924
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3480

    Already Moved On.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lemeduyu  [View Original Post]
    She's a 40 qk girl asking for 100.
    I'm not interested.

  11. #15923
    Quote Originally Posted by RonM  [View Original Post]
    Both ads have been taken down.
    She's a 40 qk girl asking for 100.

  12. #15922

    Page Turner

    Sorry for no link. My Tablet is quirky as to copy and paste. But who is the LIBRARIAN on Tryst? She goes by Page Turner and / or Paige Turner. Looks so familiar in some photos. Absolutely no reviews.

  13. #15921
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1435
    Quote Originally Posted by Sagka  [View Original Post]
    Hey there:

    I got a new job, and been looking for some fun this week. I have been browsing on Marilyn Redd, and was wondering on some input on her.

    Is she worth it?
    I saw her last fall, an apt just off of Division St in the middle of the bar scene. When I got there I was very disappointed in her looks and body. The pics are of her but she is not really curvy, she has a thick waist and legs and is not as busty as you may think. She is trying for a Marilyn Monroe vibe but beyond the hair style there is nothing else. She may have sensed that I was not really into her and the session was most forgettable. She is a life long student and very smart and the service was provided but no reason to repeat.

  14. #15920
    Senior Member


    Posts: 153

    Marilyn Redd

    Hey there:

    I got a new job, and been looking for some fun this week. I have been browsing on Marilyn Redd, and was wondering on some input on her.

    Is she worth it?

  15. #15919
    Quote Originally Posted by Spole  [View Original Post]
    I've used them 2-3 times over the last 10 years or so. Never had any issue.
    Book with confidence, dependable if not spectacular. Its a been a while but never an issue.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape