Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 13,366 to 13,380 of 33235
-
05-12-21 13:15 #19870Senior Member

Posts: 200I usually give them 45 minutes to an hour fifteen incase they are with a customer. But I also try hitting up more than one at a time.
Originally Posted by ComicGeek77
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-21 12:36 #19869Senior Member

Posts: 2645Waiting time
I personally wait 1 hour, in case they just started a session with someone else. I hate it when I'm with a provider and she checks her phone; she's on MY CLOCK so all her attention should be on me, not the phone. It's only fair that she doesn't answer my texts when she's with another client; His clock so all her attention should be on him.
Originally Posted by ComicGeek77
[View Original Post]
This doesn't mean that you can't be contacting someone else in the meantime. You are perfectly fine contacting as many providers as you want. First one that answers with an acceptable offer gets the worm. When others respond after that, just say, "Sorry. I found someone else while waiting for you. Perhaps next time. ". No need to elaborate or slam them. Be polite; you might be contacting them in the future and they will see previous messages.
-
05-12-21 12:31 #19868Senior Member

Posts: 323Can the girls still get stimulus checks if they don't file taxes?
Originally Posted by DennyTime
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-21 12:04 #19867Senior Member

Posts: 68Tough times
Is it me or is finding some fun getting harder and harder to find? A monger is struggling to find fun like all the businesses are struggling to find employees. Got to stop handing out stimulus checks.
-
05-12-21 09:16 #19866Senior Member

Posts: 223Contacting an escort
If I contacted someone through one of the ads via text, how long should I wait for a response before I try again?
-
05-12-21 09:00 #19865Senior Member

Posts: 77There's reports on the Detroit board about her.
Originally Posted by Kenal1
[View Original Post]
Reports basically say that that she is real and legit, but not GFE and sorta mechanical.
-
05-12-21 08:34 #19864Senior Member

Posts: 1222Rozlyn
Wow, she's got a cute / pretty face. The EE pictures don't show her face.
Originally Posted by IronMan8282
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-21 08:32 #19863Senior Member

Posts: 1222Lexii
Pictures have also been used in Indy and Detroit which makes sense give the area code. The earliest ad I found was from October (Detroit / Romulus).
Originally Posted by YesMaamiam
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-21 06:47 #19862Regular Member

Posts: 3Madison Reese. New link?
Hi guys, new to the forum! Do any of you have info on Madison Reese? I found a couple of reviews, but it was linked to an older tryst account, not the current one. Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks.
https://tryst.link/escort/sweetcheeks420
Bonus: if anyone has info on either of these ladies that would be greatly appreciated as well:
Green eyed - https://tryst.link/escort/green-eyed-beauty.
Eva Lamouroux - https://tryst.link/escort/evalamouroux.
-
05-11-21 22:58 #19861Senior Member

Posts: 1190Lexii
Seems fake to me: out of town area code (red flag) and there are now past ads showing up in the "Old Posts" tab.
Originally Posted by YesMaamiam
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-21 18:44 #19860Senior Member

Posts: 26Lexii?
I asked this before last time she popped up on LC saying she was "back in town", but no one had any info. Thought I'd try again. Anyone got any intel? I'm considering toftt, but the Blue Ash location worries me a bit.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...818/5673159954
-
05-11-21 13:39 #19859Banned Member

Posts: 5352Did you book her through Steve at EE.
Originally Posted by IronMan8282
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-21 05:52 #19858Senior Member

Posts: 39Rozlyn rose
Met up with Rozlyn a week or so ago when she was in Cincinnati she is mainly in Columbus but comes to Cincy pretty often. She is a hot tiny little thing. Had a great time she def gets into it and aims to please. Cute as hell and has some eyes that will stare into your soul while she is looking up at you! Hopefully can catch her again next time she is in Cincy.
https://tryst.link/escort/rozlynrose
-
05-11-21 02:26 #19857Senior Member

Posts: 148Is that the new "blonde bombshell" with 904 number?
Originally Posted by StarksMan
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-21 00:34 #19856Senior Member

Posts: 154Well
Given I'm sitting comfortably in my home right fucking now, not her cell mate LOL. To be fair. I saw her 1. 5 weeks ago or so.
Originally Posted by HillbillyBob
[View Original Post]
Oh well. *shrugs*.
JB.











Reply With Quote






