Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Bareback Beauties

+ Add Report
Page 302 of 556 FirstFirst ... 202 252 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 352 402 ... LastLast
Results 4,516 to 4,530 of 8329
Best Massage in Las Vegas
This blog is moderated by Takes A Looks
  1. #3814
    Like? Who do you know?

    Quote Originally Posted by HpyGolky  [View Original Post]
    I know of older women but you'll have to vibe with them.

    They won't outright book a BB session so it'll be hit miss thing.

  2. #3813

    Bareback?

    Quote Originally Posted by FunSeeker702  [View Original Post]
    She's been reviewed on here before boys but anyone recently book her?

    https://jennaskarlet.escortbook.com/
    Her mentions at least on this thread is that she's only BBBJ. Is she down for BBFS upgrades? Hot little body!

  3. #3812

    Jenna skarlet

    She's been reviewed on here before boys but anyone recently book her?

    https://jennaskarlet.escortbook.com/

  4. #3811
    Quote Originally Posted by TMatt87  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for a lady in her 20's or 30's that is pretty decent looking. Those two are not even close. Sounds like it's a k-girl for me. Any suggestions there?
    The K-agencies all have at least one or two girls that will do BBFS for an up charge. I hate that the prices went up, but you should be able to get DFK, BBBJ, and BBFS for 360-400, depending on the girl or agency.

  5. #3810

    K-Girl it'll have to be

    Quote Originally Posted by TMatt87  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for a lady in her 20's or 30's that is pretty decent looking. Those two are not even close. Sounds like it's a k-girl for me. Any suggestions there?
    I know of older women but you'll have to vibe with them.

    They won't outright book a BB session so it'll be hit miss thing.

  6. #3809
    Quote Originally Posted by IceCreamLicker  [View Original Post]
    Tasia is best experienced with one of her friends but is only doing outcall. Abby, for some she might be all over the board but for me she is like a science project. She does not have the ability to say no to anything. I have asked for the most incredibly fkd up things and her answer is. "ok" I'm never hitting it raw though even though she will beg to have you cum inside of her. LOL. Good luck, have fun.
    Tasia has some great friends no doubt and does a killer duo. She is no slouch alone though. Full GFE, DFK, cum begging, tiny ballerina like body, etc. Its hard to complain, of course all that doubled is even better though.

  7. #3808
    Quote Originally Posted by EagleLuver  [View Original Post]
    Search for Tasia or Ms Millie on this board. They are both good value depending on what you like, and reliable sane girls.
    Based on recent reports, Tasia seems like she is not so reliable anymore.

  8. #3807

    Swing and a Miss

    Quote Originally Posted by EagleLuver  [View Original Post]
    Search for Tasia or Ms Millie on this board. They are both good value depending on what you like, and reliable sane girls.
    I'm looking for a lady in her 20's or 30's that is pretty decent looking. Those two are not even close. Sounds like it's a k-girl for me. Any suggestions there?

  9. #3806

    Abby

    Quote Originally Posted by EagleLuver  [View Original Post]
    Search for Tasia or Ms Millie on this board. They are both good value depending on what you like, and reliable sane girls.
    Tasia is best experienced with one of her friends but is only doing outcall. Abby, for some she might be all over the board but for me she is like a science project. She does not have the ability to say no to anything. I have asked for the most incredibly fkd up things and her answer is. "ok" I'm never hitting it raw though even though she will beg to have you cum inside of her. LOL. Good luck, have fun.

  10. #3805
    Quote Originally Posted by TMatt87  [View Original Post]
    New poster here. I'm looking for an attractive lady, a 6-8 that offers BBFS. I'm ok spending 300-500 for the right lady. Most ladies I'm seeing recommended on here are 3 or 4's or old. Abby would be fine, but she seems to be too much of a wild card. Any suggestions?
    Search for Tasia or Ms Millie on this board. They are both good value depending on what you like, and reliable sane girls.

  11. #3804
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2991

    I

    Quote Originally Posted by JMaster299  [View Original Post]
    Ronnie's ad for today. My guess is she's posting a fresh ad each day and takes down the old one when she's done working for the day. https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/13754880.
    Think this might / must be her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/62157302/

  12. #3803

    Mid Grade

    New poster here. I'm looking for an attractive lady, a 6-8 that offers BBFS. I'm ok spending 300-500 for the right lady. Most ladies I'm seeing recommended on here are 3 or 4's or old. Abby would be fine, but she seems to be too much of a wild card. Any suggestions?

  13. #3802
    Quote Originally Posted by JMaster299  [View Original Post]
    She took the ad down then. Search Ronnie on EB. I refuse to link to EB as all the ads there are stolen from mega.
    Thanks for the info.

  14. #3801
    Quote Originally Posted by JMaster299  [View Original Post]
    She took the ad down then. Search Ronnie on EB. I refuse to link to EB as all the ads there are stolen from mega.
    Ronnie's ad for today. My guess is she's posting a fresh ad each day and takes down the old one when she's done working for the day. https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/13754880.

  15. #3800
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyStone1975  [View Original Post]
    You should have asked her to pay you.

    There is not enough alcohol, short of me being dead from alcohol poisoning, that would get me to stick my dick in that beast.

    Here's my question - why would you have paid for girl in the first pic even if she showed up looking like that?
    I take the 5th, LOL!

    Honest answer: There are times that I don't mind somewhat overweight women, if they have big tits. But what showed up was a wildebeest! 🤢.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape