Thread: Bareback Beauties
+
Add Report
Results 4,516 to 4,530 of 8327
-
05-14-21 19:14 #3812Senior Member

Posts: 387Jenna skarlet
She's been reviewed on here before boys but anyone recently book her?
https://jennaskarlet.escortbook.com/
-
05-12-21 15:51 #3811Senior Member

Posts: 1303The K-agencies all have at least one or two girls that will do BBFS for an up charge. I hate that the prices went up, but you should be able to get DFK, BBBJ, and BBFS for 360-400, depending on the girl or agency.
Originally Posted by TMatt87
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-21 09:44 #3810Senior Member

Posts: 808K-Girl it'll have to be
I know of older women but you'll have to vibe with them.
Originally Posted by TMatt87
[View Original Post]
They won't outright book a BB session so it'll be hit miss thing.
-
05-12-21 09:22 #3809Senior Member

Posts: 148Tasia has some great friends no doubt and does a killer duo. She is no slouch alone though. Full GFE, DFK, cum begging, tiny ballerina like body, etc. Its hard to complain, of course all that doubled is even better though.
Originally Posted by IceCreamLicker
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-21 00:52 #3808Senior Member

Posts: 1303Based on recent reports, Tasia seems like she is not so reliable anymore.
Originally Posted by EagleLuver
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-21 23:57 #3807Regular Member

Posts: 8Swing and a Miss
I'm looking for a lady in her 20's or 30's that is pretty decent looking. Those two are not even close. Sounds like it's a k-girl for me. Any suggestions there?
Originally Posted by EagleLuver
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-21 23:48 #3806Senior Member

Posts: 258Abby
Tasia is best experienced with one of her friends but is only doing outcall. Abby, for some she might be all over the board but for me she is like a science project. She does not have the ability to say no to anything. I have asked for the most incredibly fkd up things and her answer is. "ok" I'm never hitting it raw though even though she will beg to have you cum inside of her. LOL. Good luck, have fun.
Originally Posted by EagleLuver
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-21 20:34 #3805Senior Member

Posts: 148Search for Tasia or Ms Millie on this board. They are both good value depending on what you like, and reliable sane girls.
Originally Posted by TMatt87
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-21 12:57 #3804Senior Member

Posts: 2989I
Think this might / must be her?
Originally Posted by JMaster299
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/62157302/
-
05-10-21 22:09 #3803Regular Member

Posts: 8Mid Grade
New poster here. I'm looking for an attractive lady, a 6-8 that offers BBFS. I'm ok spending 300-500 for the right lady. Most ladies I'm seeing recommended on here are 3 or 4's or old. Abby would be fine, but she seems to be too much of a wild card. Any suggestions?
-
05-10-21 18:09 #3802Senior Member

Posts: 550Thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by JMaster299
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-21 14:30 #3801Douchebag

Posts: 421Ronnie's ad for today. My guess is she's posting a fresh ad each day and takes down the old one when she's done working for the day. https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/13754880.
Originally Posted by JMaster299
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-21 07:05 #3800Senior Member

Posts: 3748I take the 5th, LOL!
Originally Posted by HolyStone1975
[View Original Post]
Honest answer: There are times that I don't mind somewhat overweight women, if they have big tits. But what showed up was a wildebeest! 🤢.
-
05-10-21 00:22 #3799Douchebag

Posts: 421She took the ad down then. Search Ronnie on EB. I refuse to link to EB as all the ads there are stolen from mega.
Originally Posted by Vegasmatt
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-21 19:34 #3798Senior Member

Posts: 550Link doesn't work.
Originally Posted by JMaster299
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





