rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 559 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 59 459 509 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 609 659 1059 ... LastLast
Results 8,371 to 8,385 of 19285
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10915

    Talented Sexy MILF

    Quote Originally Posted by BbqMushrooms  [View Original Post]
    She provides the definition of bbbjnqnscim. Amazing experience, she's not a model and is a bigger girl but down to earth who's very kind and giving. Be kind to this great gal Link here: https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...e/608823171919.

    Anyone seen Breezy lately? https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...r/074438351522.

    How about this pair Samantha / Courtney https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...l/445329945534 not sure if I should dl Snapchat!

    How about talented sexy MILF https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...n/539084191601.

    JaZmine? https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...d/674141638036.
    Stay far far away!

  2. #10914

    Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    WOW! The stars aligned and I was able to connect with Heather who I haven't seen in at least 14 years and what a great experience. It was more like a courtesan visit since I was there for over two hours and her rocking hot body is still rocking! I've mentioned that I prefer older providers who are free of drama and drugs, have a brain in their heads and certainly know how to please and entertain a man and brother she's all that in spades. She greeted me in a robe, naked underneath with high heels and fishnets and she looked awesome! After some great conversation and getting reacquainted, we started with a great make out session and she made me feel like a teenager in lust. We proceeded to the bedroom where I was all over her body and she was all over mine. A very slow sensual BBBJ followed by DATY and she was sweet and had a O. We graduated to CG and she rode me quite a while until I was spent and she was as well! We cuddled and talked for awhile and I massaged her with some baby oil and then she massaged me into a another slow BBBJ. This woman is awesome and I stayed longer than planned and she was in no hurry. She's only seeing a few mongers a week and if you're lucky enough to see her, you'll see I'm spot on with the visit. Her in call is in a nice area of Cocoa clean and spotless and I love her dog, which I didn't even know was there for awhile. If want to get some extra points with her, bring her some White Claw Mango Seltzer, she loves the stuff. Willie Approved and Highly Recommended.
    Totally agree. Fun lady who knows what a guy wants (and needs). I try to never miss a time with her.

  3. #10913

    Heather

    WOW! The stars aligned and I was able to connect with Heather who I haven't seen in at least 14 years and what a great experience. It was more like a courtesan visit since I was there for over two hours and her rocking hot body is still rocking! I've mentioned that I prefer older providers who are free of drama and drugs, have a brain in their heads and certainly know how to please and entertain a man and brother she's all that in spades. She greeted me in a robe, naked underneath with high heels and fishnets and she looked awesome! After some great conversation and getting reacquainted, we started with a great make out session and she made me feel like a teenager in lust. We proceeded to the bedroom where I was all over her body and she was all over mine. A very slow sensual BBBJ followed by DATY and she was sweet and had a O. We graduated to CG and she rode me quite a while until I was spent and she was as well! We cuddled and talked for awhile and I massaged her with some baby oil and then she massaged me into a another slow BBBJ. This woman is awesome and I stayed longer than planned and she was in no hurry. She's only seeing a few mongers a week and if you're lucky enough to see her, you'll see I'm spot on with the visit. Her in call is in a nice area of Cocoa clean and spotless and I love her dog, which I didn't even know was there for awhile. If want to get some extra points with her, bring her some White Claw Mango Seltzer, she loves the stuff. Willie Approved and Highly Recommended.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 40C86F8D-1428-4A18-9F5A-3D9EB8753F99.jpeg‎  

  4. #10912

    Update

    Update on Scarlett in Utr thread.

  5. #10911

    Great time with "Best Headache Relief in FLA" - any news on these others?

    She provides the definition of bbbjnqnscim. Amazing experience, she's not a model and is a bigger girl but down to earth who's very kind and giving. Be kind to this great gal Link here: https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...e/608823171919.

    Anyone seen Breezy lately? https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...r/074438351522.

    How about this pair Samantha / Courtney https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...l/445329945534 not sure if I should dl Snapchat!

    How about talented sexy MILF https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...n/539084191601.

    JaZmine? https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...d/674141638036.

  6. #10910

    Fun & flexible

    Quote Originally Posted by GargleMySpunk  [View Original Post]
    Please let me know if you go see her.

  7. #10909

    Fun and Flexible

    Quote Originally Posted by GargleMySpunk  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her but, just checked her page, which says, "if you want to hang out and have some fun, call me". Well after seeing her pics I sure hope she doesn't want to hang out at the cemetery. Unless of course you're in to that sort of thing. LOL Play and stay safe.

  8. #10908
    Quote Originally Posted by PantyAnker  [View Original Post]
    I just got home from another outstanding hour with Marci.

    I think JR and I, we're going to take another nap and probably do nothing the rest of the day wow!
    It is a lot of fun enjoy!

  9. #10907

  10. #10906
    Quote Originally Posted by HardHat69  [View Original Post]
    Did you have a bad experience? I have seen her many times with no problems. Please elaborate. Also, a liknk would be helpful so everyone knows who you are talking about.
    I saw Bree and Shay together back in Sept. Of 2020. No problems, but they did use in front of me. That's why I haven't gone back.

  11. #10905
    Quote Originally Posted by SeaLevel  [View Original Post]
    Anyone savored the Biscuits?

    https://callescort.org/786-540-8698

    Thanks.
    This right here: . Both incall and outcall services at cool rate, I.

    Offer anal, doggy, car date, bbj. Convinces me the post is bogus.

  12. #10904
    Quote Originally Posted by Lifbk1  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone suggest a motel between Melbourne and Vero that takes cash for the room no credit card needed maybe one of the smaller ones?

    Thanks.
    I've always found hotels accept cash but have to make additional deposit.

  13. #10903

    Bree

    Quote Originally Posted by PudtyLicker  [View Original Post]
    Beware of Bree! Unpredictable And Will Scam You If Possible.
    Did you have a bad experience? I have seen her many times with no problems. Please elaborate. Also, a liknk would be helpful so everyone knows who you are talking about.

  14. #10902

    LSMexperience

    I just got home from another outstanding hour with Marci.

    I think JR and I, we're going to take another nap and probably do nothing the rest of the day wow!

  15. #10901

    Bree

    Quote Originally Posted by PudtyLicker  [View Original Post]
    Beware of Bree! Unpredictable And Will Scam You If Possible.
    Bree is not a scammer and provides very nice headache relief, this "person" with two posts looks like the scammer.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape