Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 511 of 735 FirstFirst ... 11 411 461 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 561 611 ... LastLast
Results 7,651 to 7,665 of 11019
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3369

    Vip

    I wonder what is meant by (air quotes) VIP (end air quotes) in this context:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....You-Like-a-God!%26%23128069%3 B-Lay-Back-and-Let-Me-Kiss-You-from-Head-to-Toe%26%23128069%3 B-Try-My-Legendary-Lips-50-100-Worship-Visit%26%23127814%3 B-25-VIP.

  2. #3368

    Brazilian girls

    Are they legit? Was contacting one but she was quoting "consideration" numbers over text, which made me supper nervous. She looks hot though:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?490702-beautylia

  3. #3367

    Workaround

    Quote Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39  [View Original Post]
    No AA. Noooooo! LOL.
    Just say you are cuban, or brazillian or something. It usually works.

  4. #3366
    Quote Originally Posted by Lego19  [View Original Post]
    Have seen Sunny recently, they took a break because of covid and started working once they got vaccinated.
    No AA. Noooooo! LOL.

  5. #3365
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her?

    https://seattle.rubratings.com/226129

    EDIT: Nvmd. She's here from VA. Found her TER profile: https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/show.asp?id=348232
    Seems like this is her. Haven't seen her, but maybe PM some TNA bros:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?404847-narakjenny

  6. #3364

    Jenny

    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her?

    https://seattle.rubratings.com/226129

    EDIT: Nvmd. She's here from VA. Found her TER profile: https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/show.asp?id=348232
    Did you ever check her out? Pricing and pics seem TGTBT.

  7. #3363

    Jenny in Factoria

    Anyone seen her?

    https://seattle.rubratings.com/226129

    EDIT: Nvmd. She's here from VA. Found her TER profile: https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/show.asp?id=348232

  8. #3362

    Best K-girl I've seen in a while

    The K-Angels girls have been sub-standard lately, but the newest Lolipop girl "Boa" is EXACTLY my style and probably the best K-visit I've had this year. I posted my thoughts about her here:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post5347592

  9. #3361

    Everett Latina

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodgazina  [View Original Post]
    Any reports on this one? Couldn't find much for search.

    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...e/121595716365
    Nobody? Her most recent ad, better face picture.

    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...u/629876008644

    425 599 1X XX.

  10. #3360

    RE: Errand Running

    It's funny, girls have asked me to do all sorts of running for them over the years, but ask them for anything and they'll try to charge extra for it. So now whenever a provider asks if I can get something / do something for her outside of our appointment, I tell her that it will cost her. My time is not free outside of our regular appointment. I usually get surprised reactions, some have gotten pissed-off, but I remind them that they'd do the same to me if I wanted something extra. It's really cut-down on the BS and also sends a message.

    Quote Originally Posted by Saffrole  [View Original Post]
    Then hours later she texted and asked me to stop at the pot shop for her. WTF? No.

  11. #3359

    Tia

    Has anyone seen Tia? Tried to book, but there is always an issue with her.

  12. #3358
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowForce  [View Original Post]
    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...i/270451131671

    Anyone have experience with this one?
    Seems uptight I'd pass.

  13. #3357

    Legit / Still provide?

    First off, does anyone know if https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ttle/62128250/ is legit, and also does hardbody Cynthia provide still? https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/hardbody...seattle-155542 if so what does she do?

  14. #3356

    Legit? Any experience?

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...i/270451131671

    Anyone have experience with this one?

  15. #3355
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRamius  [View Original Post]
    If I am to jump through hoops for pussy why wouldn't I just be in a relationship?
    Amen. Testify, brother.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape