Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,631 to 3,645 of 7066
-
05-12-21 23:39 #3436Senior Member

Posts: 208And based off this, sounds like she's still on the smack (injecting or smoking).
Originally Posted by TitanTool
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-21 23:27 #3435Senior Member

Posts: 208Nope. She keeps on responding back to emails I've sent over a month ago.
Originally Posted by SurferSK
[View Original Post]
She was worth it for me back then. But the flakiness got too much.
Example; I set something up for a Thursday night, and she responds and confirms on the Friday after the date. Happened several times.
-
05-12-21 20:20 #3434Senior Member

Posts: 558I'm sorry bro but I can look at this woman's ad and tell she wouldn't be a good time. I mean I know there's different strokes for different folks but if this lady called me and offered to pay me for sex I'd be like, Hell No! Next time go with a reputable reviewed provider. Moe.
Originally Posted by Yunghung12
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-21 17:01 #3433Senior Member

Posts: 74Is she that good for you guys to keep trying?
Originally Posted by MaxKat
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-21 15:09 #3432Senior Member

Posts: 99LOL Yep that's her alright.
As flakey as they get and we idiots keep trying LOL. I didn't even get a reply to my PM.
Originally Posted by Dwykz619
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-21 15:05 #3431Senior Member

Posts: 61https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/62189359/
This woman was one of the worst escorting experiences I have ever had. She was late to her own incall. Showed up with 2 litres of apple soda saying she had to go to the store. Forgot her phone in her friends car because she doesn't own one. Comes back panting and out of breathe. I ask her to go take a shower. She does. Begin smoking and aimlessly walking around. She then begins to deal drugs to people calling her. I'm talking Hard drugs. She blows up on a woman talking to her. She has weapons and sex toys all over her apartment. When its finally time to get down to it its 40 minutes in. She refuses to do anything we discussed over the phone. She gives me a toothy blowjob that I didn't want or ask for. Borderline assault. She then only wants to do doggy. And gets mad-when I don't finish when she wants. Especially after she wasted so much of my time. Pass on this one.
-
05-12-21 14:27 #3430Senior Member

Posts: 208She's just as hard to get a hold of, and seems like she'll make you wait.
Originally Posted by DocDeviant
[View Original Post]
Since Aug, I've been trying to set something up, but she never gets back. She claims she was locked up, but her ad on EDUSA were pretty constant on there, and threw some red flags (esp if she was in jail, and her ads were consistant).
If anyone can confirm, let me know! (She was a favorite off mine).Last edited by Dwykz619; 05-12-21 at 14:32. Reason: spelling
-
05-12-21 14:11 #3429Senior Member

Posts: 123Mickey Monroe
I saw her about 3 weeks ago when she first came back. Cute skinny spinner, but yeah she is pretty flaky and hard to schedule with and even erratic with her rates. One day she will play for 200, the next day she might demand double that. Last I texted her she was in an expensive and less-permissive mode, so I passed on the repeat. Apparently she had a falling out with her partner in crime (Nikki) and has higher standards now LOL.
Originally Posted by MaxKat
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-21 13:27 #3428Senior Member

Posts: 34Damn she told me 300 for hhr.
Originally Posted by DocDeviant
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-21 00:49 #3427Regular Member

Posts: 1Adultsearchfinder
Hey noob to the hobby here, and I'm wondering to what degree we can trust a "verified" user on adultsearchfinder. Basically does a verified sticker guarantee that the people in the pics are the same as those providing the services?
-
05-11-21 14:58 #3426Senior Member

Posts: 55This is from the mail she sent me.
Originally Posted by MaxKat
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-21 14:29 #3425Senior Member

Posts: 1714Flake, that is a shame
Aw that's a shame, the flake thing must be universal. We have them here in Florida too. One left me standing on her Front porch AFTER she called me to come visit!
Originally Posted by BeachDrone
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-21 13:56 #3424Senior Member

Posts: 208She put an ad out on KittyAds to which I responded. All seemed to be going well, then when I asked about donation, she said 90 minute minimum session, 2-hour preferred for new client. Wanted 700 for 90 minutes. I replied, thank-you, have a good day.
Originally Posted by DocDeviant
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-21 12:43 #3423Senior Member

Posts: 99Wow blast from the past
OMG it has been years since I saw her once. Talk about a flakey hot mess. At least her pics look a bit more recent. I PM'd on HX, let's see if she has outrageous rates now.
Originally Posted by DocDeviant
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-21 01:36 #3422Senior Member

Posts: 55Mickey Monroe is back
She is back on Humaniplex, new name. Sort of.
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/MickeyMonreaux, just released today. Slight name change, same girl from the pictures.










Reply With Quote




