Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,996 to 11,010 of 24039
-
05-12-21 09:44 #13044Senior Member

Posts: 213It appears that every TER profile that had CVIP listed as their personal website is no longer available on TER. Sinbi's Fairfax profile has Dream Asian in NJ listed as her personal website which could be the reason why it's still available.
Originally Posted by RedMon28
[View Original Post]
BTW, 10:15 pm on a Wed night is an odd time for a bust. Sucks for the dude who had the last appt, if they had a last appt at 10 pm.
Be safe!
-
05-12-21 08:25 #13043Senior Member

Posts: 185Uncle LEO Bust
There were Uncle LEO busts in Chantilly and Fairfax (ClubVip) within 1 day of each other. I'm taking a break from the hobby for a while. It seems like they are on the lookout right now.
-
05-12-21 01:20 #13042Regular Member

Posts: 5How does this whole sugar baby work?
Originally Posted by Mandane
[View Original Post]
Do you spend time and buy them and give them $?
-
05-12-21 00:36 #13041Senior Member

Posts: 385Went with the cheaper option (Sugar Daddy Meet) had a similar experience
I used SDM which is only $50 a month. Did the same thing as MikelSuTiger and currently have 3 chicks I've had great sessions with and 2 more I am looking to schedule. Every one was less expensive than the normal rate for Asian escorts, and far more rewarding. It's more work to build a roster, but once you are stocked up, you have a really nice situation. Schools are ending this month and I've got a farm system of 20-22 year olds that I've been working to be ready to get with when they have their summer free. LOL.
Originally Posted by MikelSuTiger
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-21 21:35 #13040Senior Member

Posts: 376I was skeptical as well. But figured WTF, signed up for 99 amd launched a ton of messages in the.
Month, most went unanswered or replied weeks later but, sorted through the replies. Took some time and effort but ended up meeting 4 chicks Over the course of a few months. All were dtf and really good experiences. One 24 yo stands out that I've seen again while the others are in the pocket if and when schedules align. All were no rush, msog, multiple hour engagements, some are able to host some arent but everything is negotiable and the gift we agreed to was in the same ballpark as a training session at elite, some less. So, in my experience thus far, definitely worth the effort.
Originally Posted by JayCramer80
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-21 19:42 #13039Senior Member

Posts: 560Wishing for fall already
Exactly! I've been contemplating on an extended break from all mongering activities after this month. Can't decide between a week down in Mexico, or a week up north in Canada. Both have their merits & I've never been to either country except for the odd layover pre-COVID. The former might be the cheaper route in terms of lodging & food, but we'll see. Fingers crossed things clear up even more by August.
Originally Posted by Almel89
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-21 18:20 #13038Regular Member

Posts: 3I am sorry but which one is SA? Thanks.
Originally Posted by MikelSuTiger
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-21 16:28 #13037Regular Member

Posts: 21Thanks for info
I was wondering what happen to the website.
Originally Posted by Rice33
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-21 16:10 #13036Senior Member

Posts: 104Honestly at this point might as well just go to tijuana and spend the weekend there. Pretty sure $1 k is enough for a wild weekend and 1 or 2 all night sessions.
Originally Posted by Rice33
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-21 15:50 #13035Senior Member

Posts: 637Man, I just can't bring myself to paying a couple hundred just to message some ladies. The SA site seems like just another scam to me.
Originally Posted by MikelSuTiger
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-21 15:18 #13034Senior Member

Posts: 28To Rice's point.
I just checked my TER reviews for every lady I have seen at CVIP. They have all been removed: Grace, Samantha, Jiji, and Darlene.
Originally Posted by Rice33
[View Original Post]
TH.
-
05-11-21 14:26 #13033Senior Member

Posts: 376Have to agree with you but not a fan of the ever increasing training session rates. I now see why the SA is likely the way to go. Similar donations for runsuhed multiple hour engagements with MSG and no-one parked outside waiting for the all clear
Originally Posted by Tomk2323
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-21 14:21 #13032Senior Member

Posts: 596Good to know. I will go with 30 min moving forward. It's a bad look for book a Latina. I know elite models is very good with MSOG, which I appreciate.
Originally Posted by MikelSuTiger
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-21 13:24 #13031Senior Member

Posts: 376I think that might be standard protocol with them these days. One and done and a bit rushed in my experiences.
Originally Posted by Tomk2323
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-21 12:12 #13030Regular Member

Posts: 17Crime Report
FYI. Suspicious Event report is time stamped 10:15 pm. Got it from spotcrime.com's site.
Originally Posted by BobORama
[View Original Post]
BTW, I've never liked the setup at CVIP. You're in a hallway with a neighbor's door right across the door you're going into. Gave me the creeps. On top of that, you have to punch in a code to get into the building. Being that they are paying a slightly higher rent to have some level of "security", all you need is one nosy neighbor to drop the dime. I've always been a little paranoid going there. A nosy neighbor is probably what helped cause the demise of LF a couple years ago. Their building had a similar setup. And MoonP hasn't learned from that. Their current setup is very similar.










Reply With Quote




