Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 708 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 208 608 658 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 758 808 ... LastLast
Results 10,606 to 10,620 of 17721
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7116
    Quote Originally Posted by Moego  [View Original Post]
    I saw her in the past just once because she only offered a HJ because it was our first meeting (and last). I am clean in shape and well groomed. So I left very disappointed.
    How long ago was this?

  2. #7115
    Quote Originally Posted by John3981  [View Original Post]
    Just got to say both these ladies GFE experience is well worth it.

    No rush at all was very worthwhile meeting them.

    If you like squirters both like daty.

    https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe...t/293977964858
    When did you see them? They sound like they would be right up my alley.

  3. #7114

    Marguerite Watson

    Quote Originally Posted by Aiming  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone pm about this lady I've checked on USA this is first review I've seen about her please pm or some of you mongers please post about her other than Nate.

    Thanks.
    Marguerite Watson.

    I reached out to her via text as requested in her add. No response.

  4. #7113

    Kayden

    Quote Originally Posted by Qwcdrw  [View Original Post]
    Here's is a Real Fun one coming to town.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kayden_karter
    Definitely attractive, petite, etc. , certainly got me interested!

    According to her rules at her website, she writes "I do not offer DFK, Anal, BBFS, CIM, Stripper Slide, FIV, COF, Massages, FIA. "

    Where's the fun?

  5. #7112

    Reviews?

    Quote Originally Posted by Qwcdrw  [View Original Post]
    Here's is a Real Fun one coming to town.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kayden_karter
    Has anyone seen her? Her pics are cute but on her switter there's a few that make her ass look much bigger.

  6. #7111
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetnNaughty1  [View Original Post]
    Is Parker back from Spring break yet?
    Parker has left the business.

  7. #7110

    Cassie Berry and Candy

    Just got to say both these ladies GFE experience is well worth it.

    No rush at all was very worthwhile meeting them.

    If you like squirters both like daty.

    https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe...t/293977964858

  8. #7109

    Margarette-Watson

    Quote Originally Posted by Nate8791  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with this gal.

    https://tryst.link/bdsm/margarettewatson

    Great time almost anything goes with her menu. Large natural breasts, nice behind, tall and thick. Quite safe incall and she can take a serious pounding from behind. If you have any questions just hit me up.
    Can anyone pm about this lady I've checked on USA this is first review I've seen about her please pm or some of you mongers please post about her other than Nate.

    Thanks.

  9. #7108
    Quote Originally Posted by Qwcdrw  [View Original Post]
    Here's is a Real Fun one coming to town.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kayden_karter
    Coming to STL or KC?

  10. #7107

    Where's Parker been?

    Is Parker back from Spring break yet?

  11. #7106
    Quote Originally Posted by Moego  [View Original Post]
    I saw her in the past just once because she only offered a HJ because it was our first meeting (and last). I am clean in shape and well groomed. So I left very disappointed.
    Wow really? We're you allow to touch her? I wonder if the first meeting is always a HJ and then maybe meetings after that yall do more.

  12. #7105
    Senior Member


    Posts: 363
    Quote Originally Posted by RopePope  [View Original Post]
    She's so fine in person. She's legit. You won't get very far unless you're either 1 very good looking or have about $450 for CFS. Otherwise just an expensive HJ.
    I saw her in the past just once because she only offered a HJ because it was our first meeting (and last). I am clean in shape and well groomed. So I left very disappointed.

  13. #7104

    St. Charles

    Any action to be had in St. Charles, specifically in the area of Big St. Charles Motorsports? Thanks.

  14. #7103
    Quote Originally Posted by SirChuck  [View Original Post]
    She looks hot. Shame as she she only offers CBJ and Covered Sex. " NO. B. B / BBJ, OR GREEK. GFE, ;Daty " She might even require a Covered HJ? Pull Out with a condom on? I could only imagine the clock watching and Extra's? You want me to ride you? That's extra. You want me to talk dirty? Thats also extra. You didn't bring a condom? I charge $10. To supply you. What time is it? 5 minutes goes by hearing about all her rules and extras. She says, "you got about 5 minutes left" into your 30 minute date or I have to charge you for additional time.

    The problem with these types is a Female Provider is supposed to say YES much more than NO. Isn't that the whole point in seeing a provider. The only thing she'll likely provide you with is a empty wallet with a headache and blue balls.
    Heard no kissing, which includes licking, sucking nipples, and no fingers near her holes, and 2 minutes of a CBJ that makes 1 think is this her 1st time?

  15. #7102
    Quote Originally Posted by SkeeWurt  [View Original Post]
    Hey, I'm new around here. I've been a fairly infrequent monger, and I know these girls will ghost sometimes, but lately I can't.

    Even get a response to set something up. Been using Escort Babylon and Callescort. Org. I have very occasionally cancelled on a girl or two.

    But I always let them know, never no-showed. I'm just wondering if they talk to each other and have a list of people to ignore? Doesn't make.

    Sense as I usually come through. Any thoughts would be appreciated.
    Personally I'd say you are lucky the crawlers don't respond.

    But. It's either your timing or what you put in your text.

    They may talk, but they are probably whacked out on drugs they won't remember whose said to not see John x so don't believe that. Hell, most can't even keep their own posts straight.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape