Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,621 to 10,635 of 17721
-
05-09-21 16:51 #7101Senior Member

Posts: 382Can't do much better
Can't do much better for 250 in this town. I agree.
Originally Posted by Qwcdrw
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-21 15:49 #7100Senior Member

Posts: 156Kayden
Here's is a Real Fun one coming to town.
https://tryst.link/escort/kayden_karter
-
05-09-21 15:17 #7099Senior Member

Posts: 168Feeling paranoid
Hey, I'm new around here. I've been a fairly infrequent monger, and I know these girls will ghost sometimes, but lately I can't.
Even get a response to set something up. Been using Escort Babylon and Callescort. Org. I have very occasionally cancelled on a girl or two.
But I always let them know, never no-showed. I'm just wondering if they talk to each other and have a list of people to ignore? Doesn't make.
Sense as I usually come through. Any thoughts would be appreciated.
-
05-08-21 23:59 #7098Senior Member

Posts: 164Wow $450. That expensive. Thanks for the info. I'm not sure if it worth it. But it must be for an hour right for that much?
Originally Posted by RopePope
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-21 21:47 #7097Regular Member

Posts: 12She's so fine in person. She's legit. You won't get very far unless you're either 1 very good looking or have about $450 for CFS. Otherwise just an expensive HJ.
Originally Posted by Eazy900
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-21 20:13 #7096Senior Member

Posts: 1087You got to do some research on every girl you want to meet regardless of the site. The first thing is to Google the escort's phone number and see what comes up. Then Google her email address and then her name. If she has profiles on other sites most of them are going to come up in one of all of those searches. You look at how long she has been in the business, look at the pictures and see if they all match up to the same girl, look at the review and reports on her and see if there is info on services provided and the level of service. Most escorts are going have a few bad reviews here and there as everyone can have a bad day or just not "click" with the person they are meeting but an established escort should have a consistent level of performance over time.
Originally Posted by Zb314
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-21 19:24 #7095Senior Member

Posts: 164I'm not sure I never meet any girls from this site. I usually meet most girls on listcrawler unfortunately.
Originally Posted by Zb314
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-21 15:03 #7094Senior Member

Posts: 126Sorry man I know this doesn't answer your question but how do you weed out the fakes on that site. Thinking of branching out from listcrawler. Ill pay more money if the girls are worth it.
Originally Posted by Eazy900
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-21 11:05 #7093Senior Member

Posts: 164Any experience with Khloe
I was wondering if anyone had any type of experience with this girl? Just haven't went through it yet. It be $300 hh. She doesn't tell you about her services. Just want to make sure it worth it before I pull the trigger.
https://tryst.link/escort/khloekartier
-
05-08-21 09:39 #7092Senior Member

Posts: 122Margarette Watson
Had a dream with this gal.
https://tryst.link/bdsm/margarettewatson
Great time almost anything goes with her menu. Large natural breasts, nice behind, tall and thick. Quite safe incall and she can take a serious pounding from behind. If you have any questions just hit me up.
-
05-07-21 20:31 #7091Senior Member

Posts: 126Facts
Yea man those really hot ones are always thinking that looks is all they need. Nobody wants to fuck some chick whos just laying there not even making noise. Like at least pretend ya know LOL. Like if chicks were paying me to sling dick their way I would act enthusiastic about it whether they were skinny fat old young whatever.
Originally Posted by DVelvet69
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-21 20:26 #7090Senior Member

Posts: 126If Bree is the petite chick yea it was kinda bs. Like I basically paid 160 for a hand job while she sat on my face. When I finally came time to want to fuck she said my time was almost up when I paid for a hh because that's apparently all they offer is hh and hr. So I didn't fight it because I didn't want any drama. She asked if I wanted pegging and I'm like nahhhh LOL. To her credit tho I must say the hand job was better than some bjs I have had. Just way overpriced.
Originally Posted by EsGarcea
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-21 18:06 #7089Senior Member

Posts: 103Kay ofallon
Pretty much the same experience for me, twice!
Originally Posted by Jfarr
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-21 15:28 #7088Regular Member

Posts: 23Kay
Originally Posted by Jfarr
[View Original Post]
I assure you guys my review is authentic, along with all the other reports I've left. Just got lucky I guess. I've been in contact with her since my visit letting her know I want to be more regular. Her schedule is tight, so even I haven't had a visit again yet. She's not available Mondays, She does have a regular job that she's usually home from by noon for Tues, Wed, Thurs and Fri. Today (Friday) She said she was available from 12:30 to 2:30. Good Luck.
Originally Posted by Headmasterstl
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-21 13:07 #7087Regular Member

Posts: 19Is she still active?
Originally Posted by HappyGuy1
[View Original Post]
Safe location? Any info you care to share?











Reply With Quote





