Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 708 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 208 608 658 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 758 808 ... LastLast
Results 10,606 to 10,620 of 17723
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7118
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisHansen92  [View Original Post]
    Can't do much better for 250 in this town. I agree.
    I was super excited when I saw what she looks like and the rate, but then saw her list of "no's" and got bummed. I can't justify $250 when you can't kiss them, finger them, or eat them (normally don't DATY these girls, but a girl like this you know is super clean and won't smell). $250 to me to look at a hot girl while having sex is something I can't justify ☹.

  2. #7117
    Quote Originally Posted by Moego  [View Original Post]
    I saw her in the past just once because she only offered a HJ because it was our first meeting (and last). I am clean in shape and well groomed. So I left very disappointed.
    Wow, so she is a hooker who does not "hook" on the first date, LOL!

    Seriously though, if all this chick is offering is a HJ on first meeting-and she is NOT stating that before agreeing to see her-then that is some seriously arrogant "bait and switch" level GPS crap she is pulling. . Hard Pass!

    Thanks for letting everyone know!

  3. #7116
    Quote Originally Posted by Moego  [View Original Post]
    I saw her in the past just once because she only offered a HJ because it was our first meeting (and last). I am clean in shape and well groomed. So I left very disappointed.
    How long ago was this?

  4. #7115
    Quote Originally Posted by John3981  [View Original Post]
    Just got to say both these ladies GFE experience is well worth it.

    No rush at all was very worthwhile meeting them.

    If you like squirters both like daty.

    https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe...t/293977964858
    When did you see them? They sound like they would be right up my alley.

  5. #7114

    Marguerite Watson

    Quote Originally Posted by Aiming  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone pm about this lady I've checked on USA this is first review I've seen about her please pm or some of you mongers please post about her other than Nate.

    Thanks.
    Marguerite Watson.

    I reached out to her via text as requested in her add. No response.

  6. #7113

    Kayden

    Quote Originally Posted by Qwcdrw  [View Original Post]
    Here's is a Real Fun one coming to town.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kayden_karter
    Definitely attractive, petite, etc. , certainly got me interested!

    According to her rules at her website, she writes "I do not offer DFK, Anal, BBFS, CIM, Stripper Slide, FIV, COF, Massages, FIA. "

    Where's the fun?

  7. #7112

    Reviews?

    Quote Originally Posted by Qwcdrw  [View Original Post]
    Here's is a Real Fun one coming to town.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kayden_karter
    Has anyone seen her? Her pics are cute but on her switter there's a few that make her ass look much bigger.

  8. #7111
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetnNaughty1  [View Original Post]
    Is Parker back from Spring break yet?
    Parker has left the business.

  9. #7110

    Cassie Berry and Candy

    Just got to say both these ladies GFE experience is well worth it.

    No rush at all was very worthwhile meeting them.

    If you like squirters both like daty.

    https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe...t/293977964858

  10. #7109

    Margarette-Watson

    Quote Originally Posted by Nate8791  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with this gal.

    https://tryst.link/bdsm/margarettewatson

    Great time almost anything goes with her menu. Large natural breasts, nice behind, tall and thick. Quite safe incall and she can take a serious pounding from behind. If you have any questions just hit me up.
    Can anyone pm about this lady I've checked on USA this is first review I've seen about her please pm or some of you mongers please post about her other than Nate.

    Thanks.

  11. #7108
    Quote Originally Posted by Qwcdrw  [View Original Post]
    Here's is a Real Fun one coming to town.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kayden_karter
    Coming to STL or KC?

  12. #7107

    Where's Parker been?

    Is Parker back from Spring break yet?

  13. #7106
    Quote Originally Posted by Moego  [View Original Post]
    I saw her in the past just once because she only offered a HJ because it was our first meeting (and last). I am clean in shape and well groomed. So I left very disappointed.
    Wow really? We're you allow to touch her? I wonder if the first meeting is always a HJ and then maybe meetings after that yall do more.

  14. #7105
    Senior Member


    Posts: 363
    Quote Originally Posted by RopePope  [View Original Post]
    She's so fine in person. She's legit. You won't get very far unless you're either 1 very good looking or have about $450 for CFS. Otherwise just an expensive HJ.
    I saw her in the past just once because she only offered a HJ because it was our first meeting (and last). I am clean in shape and well groomed. So I left very disappointed.

  15. #7104

    St. Charles

    Any action to be had in St. Charles, specifically in the area of Big St. Charles Motorsports? Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape