Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 92 of 695 FirstFirst ... 42 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 142 192 592 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 10417
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9052

    Sinsations fans

    Any Fabiana fans out there, she got her new boobs. I loved the old ones, but the bigger ones are still nice.

  2. #9051

    Best day shift

    So who's got the best day shift these days?

  3. #9050

    Wackos does typically have STEAK on Special every few days

    Quote Originally Posted by Satisfaxxxion  [View Original Post]
    If Wackos has a steak on special, get it.
    KK typically works day shift and petite Filet Mignon maybe 6 oz. , but they also have a Sirloin with Mushrooms on top that's nice and meaty too during the night shift.

  4. #9049
    Quote Originally Posted by PervNerd48  [View Original Post]
    See, this is why I asked. That actually sounds like a really good time.

    I come from NJ, where I only knew of one place that served food.
    If Wackos has a steak on special, get it.

  5. #9048

    KK serving it up at Wackos

    Quote Originally Posted by PervNerd48  [View Original Post]
    See, this is why I asked. That actually sounds like a really good time.

    I come from NJ, where I only knew of one place that served food.
    KK is there on Sundays too serving up Brunch too! She even makes Mimosas, believe it or not!

  6. #9047

    Wackos food

    The cheese steak sub is damn good there too.

  7. #9046
    Quote Originally Posted by ArtOfaGoodTrip  [View Original Post]
    I've had their lunch specials multiple times and no not dining at the why. Last week lamb medallions w mashed pot, roasted broccoli and balsamic for 7 bucks? 2 beers and a nice tip for KK for 20 $ while enjoying the view is the best deal in town.
    See, this is why I asked. That actually sounds like a really good time.

    I come from NJ, where I only knew of one place that served food.

  8. #9045

    Wackos Thursday Lunch!

    It's been Turkey with trimmings! Get extra Turkey for a few dollars more if you're really hungry! Yes, I get extra cranberry sauce on the side!

  9. #9044

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by OneForTheGlory  [View Original Post]
    People always mock me and look at me with disgust when I praise strip club food. But in truth it has better quality than burger King and McDonald's. I usually eat wings and a chicken sandwich from wackos and it does a superb job. Also the food at emperors is good to.
    Went to a place in Oregon many years ago on a business trip. Had the best steak dinner ever right at the edge of the stage. We rolled out of there just in time for our early flight back home. Memories.

  10. #9043

    Funny story

    Quote Originally Posted by ArtOfaGoodTrip  [View Original Post]
    I've had their lunch specials multiple times and no not dining at the why. Last week lamb medallions w mashed pot, roasted broccoli and balsamic for 7 bucks? 2 beers and a nice tip for KK for 20 $ while enjoying the view is the best deal in town.
    People always mock me and look at me with disgust when I praise strip club food. But in truth it has better quality than burger King and McDonald's. I usually eat wings and a chicken sandwich from wackos and it does a superb job. Also the food at emperors is good to.

  11. #9042

    Wackos Bar and Grill

    Quote Originally Posted by ArtOfaGoodTrip  [View Original Post]
    I've had their lunch specials multiple times and no not dining at the why. Last week lamb medallions w mashed pot, roasted broccoli and balsamic for 7 bucks? 2 beers and a nice tip for KK for 20 $ while enjoying the view is the best deal in town.
    Seriously, what's better than going for Prime Rib Tuesday at Wackos and 241 Beer and still having money leftover for a nice tip to the bartender KK with a $20 BILL?

  12. #9041

    Wacko's food is often great

    Quote Originally Posted by Kma2016  [View Original Post]
    There is something poetic about eating ground meat while meat is being ground in front of you.

    Honestly though, the burgers at wackos used to be pretty good
    I've had their lunch specials multiple times and no not dining at the why. Last week lamb medallions w mashed pot, roasted broccoli and balsamic for 7 bucks? 2 beers and a nice tip for KK for 20 $ while enjoying the view is the best deal in town.

  13. #9040

    Gold

    Quote Originally Posted by MKinsella08  [View Original Post]
    Dude, ease up. I know he said day shift, however, I need the other info, since not given. Need cost and where is the place at?
    In all fairness all you have to do is type it into google or google maps not hard to find any place anywhere in the world.

  14. #9039
    Quote Originally Posted by SuitNTie420  [View Original Post]
    The guy said daydream at solid gold with a chick with two swallow tattoos, do you need a freaking picture of her? Jesus.
    Dude, ease up. I know he said day shift, however, I need the other info, since not given. Need cost and where is the place at?

  15. #9038
    Quote Originally Posted by PervNerd48  [View Original Post]
    I ask the following out of curiosity, and I promise I'm not trying to make fun of anyone here.

    Who eats at the strip club? Is this a culinary adventure I'm missing out on?
    There is something poetic about eating ground meat while meat is being ground in front of you.

    Honestly though, the burgers at wackos used to be pretty good

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape