Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 10419
-
05-10-21 18:52 #9039Senior Member

Posts: 351Dude, ease up. I know he said day shift, however, I need the other info, since not given. Need cost and where is the place at?
Originally Posted by SuitNTie420
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-21 16:31 #9038Senior Member

Posts: 458There is something poetic about eating ground meat while meat is being ground in front of you.
Originally Posted by PervNerd48
[View Original Post]
Honestly though, the burgers at wackos used to be pretty good
-
05-10-21 16:09 #9037Senior Member

Posts: 176I'm that guy
In Atlanta it's pretty normal to go to the strip club for food or on a lunch break LOL.
Originally Posted by PervNerd48
[View Original Post]
I can vouch wackos has some pretty good wings.
-
05-10-21 15:55 #9036Senior Member

Posts: 363I ask the following out of curiosity, and I promise I'm not trying to make fun of anyone here.
Originally Posted by SuperNut
[View Original Post]
Who eats at the strip club? Is this a culinary adventure I'm missing out on?
-
05-10-21 14:51 #9035Senior Member

Posts: 246Did you even try to read?
The guy said daydream at solid gold with a chick with two swallow tattoos, do you need a freaking picture of her? Jesus.
Originally Posted by MKinsella08
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-21 23:15 #9034Senior Member

Posts: 109Saturday Night Dinners at Doll House
Just wanted to let everyone know that starting at Noon on Saturdays till Midnight, a Guy will be in the Back of Doll House smoking Brisket next week and Steaks the week after. He says dinner will cost $12-$14 BUCKS. Just got here at 11:15 pm and he had pulled pork and already ran out of food.
-
05-08-21 20:14 #9033Senior Member

Posts: 351How much did that cost? Covered or not? Day or night shift? And where is this place at? You got to give more details than what you stated, otherwise you will get a reply like this.
Originally Posted by BrineHook
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-21 14:36 #9032Senior Member

Posts: 653Just joking they could of done it on purpose cause barely anyone goes there. I was there like last December and they had a stupid thick girl with black hair on stage but she wasn't interested in any body. SOS is just about the same thing except bikers consistently go they're on a regular basis with a couple of random. Now there is barely any potential at that spot.
Originally Posted by SuperNut
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-21 01:06 #9031Regular Member

Posts: 6Day dream at solid gold
Had a thirties something blonde do FS for three songs.
She has two swallows tattooed on her hips a little thicker but very attractive.
-
05-06-21 13:43 #9030Senior Member

Posts: 109Flash Dancers AKA San Juan Liquors
Electrical Fire on Tuesday Night so now Closed until further notice. Does anyone really care these days? Go see Bartender Kimmy at SOS!
-
05-05-21 21:58 #9029Senior Member

Posts: 68Nope
I've gotten dances with her before and never had any extras. Last I saw her. She was at Emperors. That was last Wednesday. She may bounce back and forth between clubs or she switched.
Originally Posted by JackeDonJillz
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-21 09:08 #9028Senior Member

Posts: 231Only went to Pinky's once, and it was not a great time. It's a black club so I was the only white dude there, no one was dancing just people standing around talking and a couple of the girls just on their phones, and the few girls I saw were way overweight. Maybe it's not always like that but it was bad enough that I probably won't be heading back.
Originally Posted by YeaYeaYea
[View Original Post]
Wild Bill's has been one of my favs, even though I haven't been back there in a while. Whereas all the other places are strip clubs that happen to have bars in them, Wild Bill's is a bar that happens to have a couple stripper poles there. So it's primarily a small biker bar, but they've got beautiful girls working there, and for some tips they'll get up on the poles and dance, or just hang out naked behind the bar while you drink and chat. They don't really have private dances, unless you manage to hit it off with a girl and take her to your car or something.
-
05-03-21 22:08 #9027Senior Member

Posts: 63Sins day shift
Forgot to add this dream. Was in sins on a Wednesday day shift. Was a older blonde with a Hungary type accent. Wouldn't do and singing but did some hand work for two songs and 40 Mario coins.
-
05-03-21 19:34 #9026Senior Member

Posts: 233Hendersons
Place was called Henderson's and was pretty fancy for Jacksonville. It was in fact WWII themed and even had an era fighter plane, army jeep and tents out front. Inside had memorabilia all around with big band music over the Muzak system. Also had headphones at each booth to hear ATC tower audio from the airfield next door. Food and service was always on point.
Originally Posted by RoyBoy34
[View Original Post]
Hate to see GC going away. I always had a blast in there over the years.
-
05-03-21 05:45 #9025Senior Member

Posts: 30Eating at GC
When my wife left the Port, in the nineties, they had her going away dinner there. Steaks were great and waitresses weren't bad either.
Originally Posted by PervNerd48
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






