Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,981 to 4,995 of 8117
-
05-12-21 13:45 #3137Senior Member

Posts: 649If you are talking you on the receiving end I imagine just about any of them will do it.
Originally Posted by Reven89
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-21 09:27 #3136Senior Member

Posts: 438Lizzy?
Anyone have any recent experience? The ad and pics sound very interesting, but there's not much recent feedback. Thanks!
https://tryst.link/escort/babygirl122512
-
05-11-21 13:35 #3135Senior Member

Posts: 829RE: Bliss
I know this is an old post, but in case you did not get any info on her and you are still interested I figured I'd give me 2 cents.
Originally Posted by LikeSushiWushi
[View Original Post]
She has reviews on Erotic Monkey and Adult Look I believe. Personally I have only seen a handful of black women, but they sure do know how to give amazing BJs! She has a great body with great tits, a small waste, a flat belly and an incredible big ass that is perfect for fucking DS. The BJ is covered, but as covered BJs go it is really good and unrushed. She starts off with a lap dance to get you in the mood before the main event and I think other escorts should take notes on this and not just go straight to it, (at least on hhr and hr visits). Her pics are pretty accurate and probably more recent than most of the pics out there. If you like her pics you will not be disappointed in real life. All in all she is definitely worth the price of admission and I would recommend her. If she did BBBJ she would be a lot higher on my list, but it is what it is and her rates reflect the limited menu so give her a try and see for yourself.
ILH.
-
05-11-21 11:01 #3134Senior Member

Posts: 496Seriously
Brilliant.
Originally Posted by Fffrrr
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-21 09:24 #3133Regular Member

Posts: 8Watersports
Hey everyone. I will he visiting soon. I was wondering if any providers provide watersports play. Pm me any info.
Thank in advanced.
-
05-11-21 00:24 #3132Senior Member

Posts: 41Women charge what they want; men decide what they want to pay. No need to comment too much on what women should charge or what men should pay.
-
05-10-21 18:34 #3131Senior Member

Posts: 407I don't think he is mocking anyone, but instead just stating his opinion, and it's something to which he is entitled BTW. To some, that girl may be worth $400 per hour and to others not so much. And when you don't know exactly what may walk through that door, $400 per hour may be a way to separate the wheat from the chaff so to speak. I get it. That's fine for her. I respect her choice to charge that much and yours to say she may be worth it. I however don't see it that way. No matter. It's all good. Some like the Jay Leno chin gal, others $400 per hour escorts, and others roll differently. I have never paid $400 per hour and have had many incredible experiences with many beautiful women. Again, each to his own.
Originally Posted by GermanChris
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-21 17:23 #3130Senior Member

Posts: 325Partially correct
The problem with this particular girl is she had no reviews until this one just now. Still lacks info for someone that should or could demand in a place like Tucson. It was not but just a couple of years ago that only 2 got you an hour with a fantastic provider. The scale is getting tipped upwards a little too fast in my opinion. For the record I have seen girls in this range and I would not say the quality is always there. For me I would consider it if I knew that reviews were exceptional.
Originally Posted by GermanChris
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-21 15:18 #3129Senior Member

Posts: 101$300 to $500 range
I understand saying you wouldn't pay over 300 for a session but you are definitely not respecting the OP's perspective. If you are constantly in the game it's easy to know who you can see for low prices. Additionally I know when I was more active I would take more cheap risks I wouldn't now that I am married.
Originally Posted by jwny72
[View Original Post]
The real value of a girl in that price range is the safety and certainty. This is especially valuable to mongers who don't do a lot of visits. Seeing two girls a week requires a lower price than once a month. Why not guarantee your one shot that month is with an enthusiastic woman. Plus little extras like the bedroom doesn't smell like cigarettes or cats.
Agree with Breeno that a $400 session absolutely is worth the value for some mongers. So in the future don't mock people who aren't doing things exactly how you would.
-
05-09-21 23:15 #3128Senior Member

Posts: 139$400 an hour? Good grief! For that much money, I hope she has a full menu, including all kinds of ass-play, up to bareback anal; and allows multiple pops. Damn. I though $300 (the most I've ever paid) was really pricey. Yeah, she's gorgeous, but still.
Originally Posted by Breno
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-21 23:55 #3127Regular Member

Posts: 23Rate for visit
She was asking $400. I did see on the Tryst ad where the number $450 per hour appeared somewhere, like in the link title text.
Originally Posted by Spobo
[View Original Post]
I don't get out often, and value someone who is beautiful, clean, and professional. I had the piano solo from "Layla" by Derek and the Dominoes playing in my head for a couple of days afterwards. I was very happy.
-
05-08-21 16:15 #3126Senior Member

Posts: 85Layla donation
Good info, thanks. What was the rate for a 1 hr appt?
Originally Posted by Breno
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-21 15:51 #3125Senior Member

Posts: 649You can go to the AMPs all week for those rates.
Originally Posted by LikeSushiWushi
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-21 13:47 #3124Senior Member

Posts: 325Thanks for review
I had convo started with her but honestly it is hard to make the jump when there are no reviews and these girls have GPS. Could go the AMPs a few times at her rate. With that said sometimes it is good to branch out and try something new.
Originally Posted by Breno
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-21 08:44 #3123Regular Member

Posts: 23Layla is a gem
Hi, I saw her in mid-April. Beautiful lady, safe and clean space, University area. Her attention was totally on me. She is mid-thirties, has a body of someone much younger: thin and fit, but with wonderful curves at the right places. She has worked in some of the "ranches" in Nevada, and knows what she is doing. She was worth every penny, and then some. I will repeat when I can save up for it. 60 minutes was too short, though she was not a clock watcher; we did go over time significantly, and it was I who noticed. Also an artist, and her works have been displayed in galleries.
Originally Posted by Spobo
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






