Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 13,246 to 13,260 of 27795
-
05-12-21 01:25 #14550Senior Member

Posts: 119JessicaCrush redux
Hey my dude. Last time I saw her was right before Christmas and yep she was rough but I had a little Jim Beam traveler with me and that helped get past it. I got the filthy urge again around February and left her a few texts and never heard back. She was actually pretty cool and could be kind of funny I hope she's ok.
Originally Posted by Chewy67
[View Original Post]
This is the number I have had for her the same one, but again I texted a couple few times in Feb and I didn't hear anything back.
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...-Jessica-Crush
Hope it works out for ya!
ES.
-
05-11-21 23:33 #14549Regular Member

Posts: 9Last minute suggestions?
I'm looking to do something tomorrow, any suggestions to hit up in the space between Bellevue and Renton? I'm heading to Like and will be in the area.
-
05-11-21 19:55 #14548Regular Member

Posts: 23Tna
I am tired of TNA. I am on there but not much any more.
Originally Posted by KashMoney
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-21 19:20 #14547Senior Member

Posts: 49Number
I'll give her a shot.
Originally Posted by Chewy67
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-21 18:28 #14546Senior Member

Posts: 1209Man she looks rough. I don't think I could get past it.
Originally Posted by Chewy67
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-21 16:47 #14545Senior Member

Posts: 40I want to do her 1 more time
Do you have her number? I want to give her another ride!
Originally Posted by EvilScout
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-21 15:59 #14544Regular Member

Posts: 5How did the gangland go? Description? Pics?
Originally Posted by Cuminazzswallo
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-21 03:04 #14543Senior Member

Posts: 60Pics
Forgot pics. Donation I'd 150 no Greek. Ty!
Originally Posted by Cuminazzswallo
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-21 01:42 #14542Senior Member

Posts: 31Agreed
That dood is such a loser and smelly ugly kana even wrote an alert on him!
Originally Posted by Jimbo666
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-21 23:41 #14541Senior Member

Posts: 60DT Seattle BB GB 10:00
This will be in DT Seattle. Please message with handle. Please not a ton of prying questions or on to the next gentleman. This will be at a DT hotel.
Kik: llikove.l
-
05-10-21 21:41 #14540Senior Member

Posts: 824That makes more sense
Yep that makes a lot more sense.
Originally Posted by Jimbo666
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-21 21:15 #14539Senior Member

Posts: 1209Even that simp has a line of red reputation, proving that no matter what you do on that site they will treat you like shit and demand that you enjoy it.
Originally Posted by Jimbo666
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-21 21:09 #14538Senior Member

Posts: 606Concur
I concur. BBFSCIP MSOG sometimes is as simple as paying for a half, and playing XBox for 20 min.
Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-21 21:07 #14537Senior Member

Posts: 111That TNA Cuck
He's saying he actually enjoys just talking to them and that he enjoys safety girls. No one actually enjoys safety girls, but a little cuck like that will encourage the behavior to happen more.
Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-21 20:20 #14536Senior Member

Posts: 824Interesting
So I talk with providers and find it often leads to lower rates and boundaries in the future. I don't disagree with, just a different perspective.
Originally Posted by Jimbo666
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





