Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 263 of 532 FirstFirst ... 163 213 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 313 363 ... LastLast
Results 3,931 to 3,945 of 7971
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4041
    Quote Originally Posted by YoshiRed  [View Original Post]
    No it's that "Spoiled Sophie" chick who's laughably overpriced.
    Especially now. She's getting long in tooth, a bit dumpy and maybe a habit aging her. She was getting by on the nerd / gamer girl fad and talking to autists about games / anime and cosplaying for them when she younger / fresher. Too much attitude and entitlement for my taste at least in her ads / social media / inital contact. I reach out like a year and a half ago because despite the online presence and stuff I thought it was part of the marketing strategy. I'm not paying that much for a girl who thinks she's better than me and is entitled to top tier rates for basic service then tried upsell. I guess she looks for a niche whales who like a bit of fin-domme. Maybe I talked to her on a bad day or she didn't like me talking to her like an equal in a business arrangement. I'm too old and frugal.

  2. #4040
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckMarvel  [View Original Post]
    Hey folks I've seen adds from a couple of ladies offerring "Frog Sex". I don't know what this is although I suspect it's a specific position. Have any of you heard of it?

    Thanks,

    Chuck Marvel.
    I think its an Asian thing, with the over abundant use of the word "Style".

    Makes me think of kung Fu movies, watch my tiger style.

    I don't think its part of the common vernacular here in the states, so any post that offers Frog Sex or uses the word Style without Doggy right next to it, is suspect.

    As to what it actually is, here's what I thought also https://uk.askmen.com/sex/sex_positi.../the-frog.html.

    But it looks like it could be whatever you interpret it as.

  3. #4039

    Different girl

    Quote Originally Posted by DelcoGent  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Sophie from Willow Grove?
    No it's that "Spoiled Sophie" chick who's laughably overpriced.

  4. #4038
    Quote Originally Posted by DelcoGent  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Sophie from Willow Grove?
    OP uses terms like "top notch" and "higher-end. " Sophie from Willow grove is neither of those things, not by a long stretch.

  5. #4037

    Alligator Add

    Quote Originally Posted by Bond007  [View Original Post]
    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...s/870425011677

    If your lucky you can find her at the Huntingdon Station area on occasion.
    Hey folks I've seen adds from a couple of ladies offerring "Frog Sex". I don't know what this is although I suspect it's a specific position. Have any of you heard of it?

    Thanks,

    Chuck Marvel.

  6. #4036

    Sophie

    Quote Originally Posted by ODog66  [View Original Post]
    I did meet up with her just recently and she was well worth the price of admission.

    We did meet up in a different city. I set up the appointment and paid her deposit as requested. We did meet up in the hotel lobby where she was staying. She greeted me with a hug and went up to her room. Right off the bat, she told me to get comfortable. She asked if there was anything that I was interested in. I told her my requests and she got right to it. The GFE was top notch. The deed was top notch. The whole session was worth the price. The GFE was worth it and she is the genuine article as advertised. The chemistry we had played into the enjoyment on both ends. I will say if you have the cash, she is definitely worth it. Hell, you might even start looking into the higher end.
    Is this the Sophie from Willow Grove?

  7. #4035

    Effect of fake DLs

    Quote Originally Posted by Shampoo55  [View Original Post]
    Wonder what the effect has been of FOSTA-SESTA on these websites, trying to confirm girls, keep under aged off sites and cut down on trafficking?
    Probably minimal effect. There other uses for fake IDs. Getting into bars is probably a big one.

  8. #4034

    Travel kit

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSkip42  [View Original Post]
    Just dropping some experiences and info.

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...s/870425011677

    Bigger than what the pictures posted would seem, she's thick with a belly, but not crazy big.

    Photos are accurate.

    Very sweet, the area where I picked her up is questionable.

    Below average for me, since I'm mainly into cute, young, and petite girls, but if this is your type, above average.

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...y/159001103978

    Saw for a car date, petite as advertised, if she had make up on probably would give her a higher rating.

    Overall average.

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...o/850061360365

    Incall in South, banging body, attractive, makeup on point, I'd guess in her 30's (possibly late 30's, I'm bad with age). Fun bolt ons, very personable.

    My only complaint is during the act something did not smell good, and that's putting it lightly.

    Below average, but could definitely be above if whatever that was gets resolved.

    Obvious YMMV.
    Not for everyone, but some Fabreeze in the travel kit might help.

  9. #4033

    Cum c Red

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...s/870425011677

    If your lucky you can find her at the Huntingdon Station area on occasion.

  10. #4032

    Reports

    Just dropping some experiences and info.

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...s/870425011677

    Bigger than what the pictures posted would seem, she's thick with a belly, but not crazy big.

    Photos are accurate.

    Very sweet, the area where I picked her up is questionable.

    Below average for me, since I'm mainly into cute, young, and petite girls, but if this is your type, above average.

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...y/159001103978

    Saw for a car date, petite as advertised, if she had make up on probably would give her a higher rating.

    Overall average.

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...o/850061360365

    Incall in South, banging body, attractive, makeup on point, I'd guess in her 30's (possibly late 30's, I'm bad with age). Fun bolt ons, very personable.

    My only complaint is during the act something did not smell good, and that's putting it lightly.

    Below average, but could definitely be above if whatever that was gets resolved.

    Obvious YMMV.

  11. #4031
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5  [View Original Post]
    For a moment I thought it was her but the back tattoo and chest tattoo look lot different, unless she got shitload of tats more since I last saw her.
    Forgot the link https://www.xvideos.com/video29896437/dis_*****_bad_1_#.

  12. #4030
    Quote Originally Posted by TED35  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few months back after someone on this forum gave her a great review. She wasn't into giving head at all, sex was dry, excessively tight and uninspired, and her looks weren't anything to write home about either. Probably high, I have a hard time telling. She was friendly and a little conversational before and after the deed at least.
    For a moment I thought it was her but the back tattoo and chest tattoo look lot different, unless she got shitload of tats more since I last saw her.

  13. #4029
    Quote Originally Posted by Merge1  [View Original Post]
    Yes, with the whole RealID thing, they're cracking down, mainly because of 9/11. 20 years later.

    Still, some of the fake ones available online look real good if they sent a good photo. They have good instructions for that. I've never bothered to get one, but looked into it some.
    Wonder what the effect has been of FOSTA-SESTA on these websites, trying to confirm girls, keep under aged off sites and cut down on trafficking?

  14. #4028

    Dl

    Quote Originally Posted by JRichard  [View Original Post]
    Try having a Dup in Delaware and they will cancel your DE without any notice.

    It happened last year to me. I always had another state (which is illegal) since 1986, used to skirt the out-of-state hunting license cost in another state.

    Well, I go to get my license renewed and they said you don't have one, cancelled. I never went for the picture for the the last time for the out of state license, still had the.

    Picture card you get after you pay. Had to go to to the state, get the picture taken, get the actual license issue, go back to DE and surrender it.

    So they are cracking down, it's funny it was never caught when I got a PP or pulled over around the same time.
    Yes, with the whole RealID thing, they're cracking down, mainly because of 9/11. 20 years later.

    Still, some of the fake ones available online look real good if they sent a good photo. They have good instructions for that. I've never bothered to get one, but looked into it some.

  15. #4027

    Amanda redhead

    Had a video done for me bc I heard mixed reviews about her so I was curious to see what she actually looked like. Vid came through within a few hours. Looked good enough for me so I booked for next day. Let her know I was otw and she said she'd meet me at her incall in South Philly around 3. I got there at 2:45 and she said she was still in traffic and was only 10 min away. I kept checking back every 10 min and same old story. Got fed up around 3:30 and told her I was leaving. Didn't get a reply after that. Maybe it was traffic, maybe not. Hope you have better luck.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape