Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12721

    Kissy

    Any one seen her or any information will be great. TIA.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...486/7273148511

  2. #12720

    No problem

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostRider50  [View Original Post]
    I normally do daytime activities. I have an opportunity to do some night missions for a couple weeks. I texted her to let her know I was on my way and crickets. Tried again about 15 later, crickets. Decided to hit the stroll.
    Posted it before, but things have changed since the pandemic (besides the price hikes). Aya moved to Orlando and other favorites of mine are just near impossible to get a hold of (led me to stop trying with them). Candy Sweet has been in Ybor, but the hotel that she is at is eh (the smell of marijuana in the hallways gave me a huge headache. I do try to find a reasonable price provider with decent looks. The Latinas have always charge more even before pandemic. So there is somewhat more consistent with that. I would love to try a high end provider, but not in my hooker budget for now.

    As for the stroll and based on that forum, things seem to getting dry. I eventually might go back to the strp clubs, but a pet peeve of mine is when the dancers discusses politics. I am NOT there to hear their opinion of who is their favorite politician (I do think that they are all crooks, FYI). I am there for fantasy and possible FS. What I did find intriguing less than 7 years ago, FS in a strip club up north was a c- note and either .4-.6 (20 per song) which is a lot cheaper than what dancers demand here.

  3. #12719

    If not LEO possible scam

    Quote Originally Posted by ImAlwaysOutWes  [View Original Post]
    Ok I've texted with this one before. Anyone meet her? I just smell uncle LEO. Am I wrong?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/62144705/
    I am not sure if LEO posts naked pics, but usually these kind of ads lead to telemarketing for viagra, or something. LC has a comments section that may or may not hold real information, but I usually look for something there. I personally would not answer that one. But that's me.

  4. #12718

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Tattoo47  [View Original Post]
    Go in the day were less chance off being caught off guard, IMHO.
    I normally do daytime activities. I have an opportunity to do some night missions for a couple weeks. I texted her to let her know I was on my way and crickets. Tried again about 15 later, crickets. Decided to hit the stroll.

  5. #12717

    Pics look old and dated

    Quote Originally Posted by ImAlwaysOutWes  [View Original Post]
    Ok I've texted with this one before. Anyone meet her? I just smell uncle LEO. Am I wrong?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/62144705/
    The pics reminds of Jessica that posts every now and then in Brandon area on LC. This is not a good sign when pics are dated. Some of fellow members here are good with tinyeye and tell can tell you how to do that. I am not a fan if hiding their faces especially with dated pics, but I do understand people's privacy. With all this said and you still want to meet, you simply ask for a newer pic as the one posted look very old. I have done it before and every time, no response. Sometimes being forward without saying illegal stuff does work, but not all the time. Good luck and be safe.

  6. #12716

    Is this LEO

    Ok I've texted with this one before. Anyone meet her? I just smell uncle LEO. Am I wrong?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/62144705/

  7. #12715

    If sketchy area,

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostRider50  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? She's got good LC reviews. I'm not knocked out about the neighborhood. Going to see her in a couple hours.
    Go in the day were less chance off being caught off guard, IMHO.

  8. #12714

    I tried the search

    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeDog813  [View Original Post]
    She's been reviewed her more than once I've seen her before no issues do a search and look at all the reviews.
    Said no matches, is it another name?

  9. #12713

    Reviewed

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostRider50  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? She's got good LC reviews. I'm not knocked out about the neighborhood. Going to see her in a couple hours.
    She's been reviewed her more than once I've seen her before no issues do a search and look at all the reviews.

  10. #12712

    Rae bae

    Anyone seen her? She's got good LC reviews. I'm not knocked out about the neighborhood. Going to see her in a couple hours.

  11. #12711
    Erica does not look like that in real life. At all. The fun bags were baby damaged and deflated. She was also filthy and on something. I would avoid.

    Quote Originally Posted by JahStoney  [View Original Post]
    411 on Erica?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/62078023/

    Those titties look incredible.

    I got a report on this one;.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/62088522/

    Saw her at hotel on dale mabry. 80 pages of paperwork for bbj. CFS was available. Sexy and fun.

  12. #12710
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostRider50  [View Original Post]
    I have reached out to the one on DM a couple times and no response. Wondering if she offers DATY. I don't care what she does with my dick, she can cover it, paint it, wax it, I could care less.
    I didn't ask. Just went for the mouth hug.

  13. #12709

    I'm thinking "Negative, Ghostrider. "

    The pattern is full!"

    Sorry. Too good to not toss out a Top Gun line in this case.



    Maybe it wasn't Mom c**k blocking you. 😉.

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostRider50  [View Original Post]
    I bet I contacted 10 providers in the tampa area yesterday. Are they all at dinner at Mom's house? No responses.

  14. #12708

    Dale Mabry

    Quote Originally Posted by JahStoney  [View Original Post]
    411 on Erica?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/62078023/

    Those titties look incredible.

    I got a report on this one;.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/62088522/

    Saw her at hotel on dale mabry. 80 pages of paperwork for bbj. CFS was available. Sexy and fun.
    I have reached out to the one on DM a couple times and no response. Wondering if she offers DATY. I don't care what she does with my dick, she can cover it, paint it, wax it, I could care less.

  15. #12707

    Wtf

    I bet I contacted 10 providers in the tampa area yesterday. Are they all at dinner at Mom's house? No responses.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape