Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,011 to 11,025 of 26922
-
05-10-21 16:32 #15912Senior Member

Posts: 3481Mystery Girl.
Both ads have been taken down.
Originally Posted by RationalityLoL
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-21 16:30 #15911Senior Member

Posts: 52I've used them 2-3 times over the last 10 years or so. Never had any issue.
Originally Posted by Troser458
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-21 15:52 #15910Senior Member

Posts: 196She seems new, anybody seen her?
She won't pick up the phone, and she won't send a verification pic, only text.
I am wondering if anybody has seen her, looks like she posted two different ads.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...982/8722353649
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...348/8723029921
-
05-10-21 12:40 #15909Senior Member

Posts: 32Carly
Is there a link for Carly you can share?
Originally Posted by RogerDent
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-21 12:31 #15908Senior Member

Posts: 96Carly
I've been looking for Carly for 18 months. Do you have contact info. If so, please share.
Originally Posted by RogerDent
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-21 11:42 #15907Senior Member

Posts: 92https://www.chicagolandbodyrubs.com
Originally Posted by Kabs3714
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-21 11:35 #15906Senior Member

Posts: 76Pictures are DEFINITELY not her. That's some IG model I forget her name but I've seen those pictures before, also that agency / spa is really hit or miss legit 50/50 I've seen 4 girls there 2 are / were accurate 2 weren't even in the ballpark. Tread lightly.
Originally Posted by Deeefggrr
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-21 09:23 #15905Senior Member

Posts: 208Anyone seen Amanda?
She used to be in that house near Lawndale & 22nd with Chrissy, she was replaced by Lee then Missy.
Seems Lee & Chrissy are gone too.
Amanda was super thin which is my type.
-
05-10-21 05:44 #15904Senior Member

Posts: 207Not O'hare
It was in Tampa. Was just explaining to the other poster what happened since Tampa was where I had an issue with bringing a girl in.
Originally Posted by FirstTimer7
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-21 00:19 #15903Senior Member

Posts: 151Cml
Chicago Massageland is my go to: www.chicagobodyrubs.com.
Originally Posted by Dasher1092
[View Original Post]
I trust them, there are others along the way if you scroll through this thread though. MA is one I really want to try.
-
05-09-21 22:43 #15902Senior Member

Posts: 452Are you talking about Westin O'Hare? I've been there many times and never had an issue, their lobby is huge.
Originally Posted by DrRobotNik
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-21 20:59 #15901Regular Member

Posts: 20Don't see her, she washed up old
She been with McE since 2015. Her hole is 6 inches Wide. Why bother with something stretched that many years. She ain't worth it bro. Look else ear cause Carly ain't independent. She still will MCE even with the 450 price tag. Carly changed names before too look new but she ain't new bro.
Originally Posted by RogerDent
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-21 20:35 #15900Senior Member

Posts: 1358Had some great talent 10 years ago but not anything remarkable now. They get new ladies but I would not have high hopes. Pictures generally fake. Would be interested in hearing other experiences.
Originally Posted by Troser458
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-21 18:57 #15899Senior Member

Posts: 207Anyone seen this one?
https://tryst.link/escort/royalty219
Wondering if anyone has seen her before? Anything good or bad?
-
05-09-21 17:26 #15898Regular Member

Posts: 8Agencies?
Hey guys, going to be in Chicago next weekend and was curious if any of these were legit. PM or respond with anything. Can trade info for Michigan / Indiana where I can.
Thanks,












Reply With Quote





