Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,011 to 11,025 of 26913
-
05-10-21 00:19 #15903Senior Member

Posts: 151Cml
Chicago Massageland is my go to: www.chicagobodyrubs.com.
Originally Posted by Dasher1092
[View Original Post]
I trust them, there are others along the way if you scroll through this thread though. MA is one I really want to try.
-
05-09-21 22:43 #15902Senior Member

Posts: 452Are you talking about Westin O'Hare? I've been there many times and never had an issue, their lobby is huge.
Originally Posted by DrRobotNik
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-21 20:59 #15901Regular Member

Posts: 20Don't see her, she washed up old
She been with McE since 2015. Her hole is 6 inches Wide. Why bother with something stretched that many years. She ain't worth it bro. Look else ear cause Carly ain't independent. She still will MCE even with the 450 price tag. Carly changed names before too look new but she ain't new bro.
Originally Posted by RogerDent
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-21 20:35 #15900Senior Member

Posts: 1354Had some great talent 10 years ago but not anything remarkable now. They get new ladies but I would not have high hopes. Pictures generally fake. Would be interested in hearing other experiences.
Originally Posted by Troser458
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-21 18:57 #15899Senior Member

Posts: 207Anyone seen this one?
https://tryst.link/escort/royalty219
Wondering if anyone has seen her before? Anything good or bad?
-
05-09-21 17:26 #15898Regular Member

Posts: 8Agencies?
Hey guys, going to be in Chicago next weekend and was curious if any of these were legit. PM or respond with anything. Can trade info for Michigan / Indiana where I can.
Thanks,
-
05-09-21 14:55 #15897Senior Member

Posts: 215Pp
Photos are NOT accurate. You can still have a good time, but understand the girl will not look anything like the photos. I have seen Kathy and had a good time. Booking was easy, but you need to provide verification.
Originally Posted by Troser458
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-21 14:35 #15896Regular Member

Posts: 24Carly?
An email mate of mine just saw her as an independent (the ex-MCE model) and wrote he was completely blown away by her looks and performance. "Better than ever, blew me away LITERALLY (his caps) though more costly than when she was with the agency. " He didn't say how pricey but I only saw her only once before MCE went away and replaced by the faux "indy" version. I agree she is totally the real deal. He said she's definitely not part of that scene and will see her again. Anyone else seen her recently? I'm hot to trot with Carly as long as it's not an arm and a leg to do it.
-
05-09-21 12:01 #15895Senior Member

Posts: 59Update?
Did you get a chance to meet this one? Any update?
Originally Posted by AngelBravo
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-21 10:55 #15894Senior Member

Posts: 433It's Monica from 262. Real pics. She's reviewed on the other chat and seems decent enough. Smoker. She has been posting on her own while working for C. I think it's a little cheaper too but careful with upsell.
Originally Posted by SGlider
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-21 10:55 #15893Senior Member

Posts: 155Many times
I've always had good luck with them. The only issue I had was sometimes the location was not convenient.
Originally Posted by Troser458
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-21 05:56 #15892Senior Member

Posts: 53Curious
https://tryst.link/escort/lola-fox
Wanted to see if she's legit. I'm interested but not sure.
-
05-09-21 02:10 #15891Regular Member

Posts: 6Escort Agency
I did some research and found this agency; http://polishprincess.us/ Very beautiful Polish girls that go for 300-350 a hour. Thinking of setting an appointment. Anyone have any experience with them?
-
05-08-21 18:39 #15890Senior Member

Posts: 108Pretty New Ad
https://chicago.rubratings.com/223861
Anyone have any luck with this girl? Just started posting about 2 weeks ago and she's been listed at multiple locations. I texted her and FS is on the table, but something about the ad seems suspicious. Language used is similar to another girl I saw last year that was all about the upsells and horrible service. Anyone have anything on this one?
-
05-07-21 23:16 #15889Senior Member

Posts: 358Sandra / Sandy
https://chicago.skipthegames.com/fem...y/658724279495 Anyone see this chick? Looks like she's been around awhile. Can't seem to find much intel on her though. Figured I'd see if any mongers have tapped it already. Thanks.











Reply With Quote





