Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,996 to 11,010 of 26913
-
05-11-21 15:49 #15918Regular Member

Posts: 4No question: Sasha Valentine
See her, she is wonderful. I posted reviews on some of the following ads; here they are:
Originally Posted by Falkin70
[View Original Post]
Personal Site https://www.adultlook.com/p/3128549.
TER https://www.slixa.com/illinois/chica...ha-valentine-6.
Private-Delights https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...3777777-350814.
Erotic-Guide https://www.sashavalentinexo.com/.
Adultlook https://privatedelights.ch/profile/SashaValentine.
Erotic Monkey https://tryst.link/escort/sashavalentine.
Tryst https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sasha-va...chicago-878886#erotic.
Slixa https://www.erotic-guide.com/escort/sasha-valentine/.
-
05-11-21 15:25 #15917Senior Member

Posts: 112Yessica
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/62155672/
Pics are obvious catfish but she's still extremely attractive IMO. Short, thick, Colombian (I think) girl with very nice firm C maybe D cups. When I say thick, I mean curvy. Slim waist, slim stomach, thick hips and ass. She speaks ok English but not the best. Only writing a review now because I thought she was going to be my little catfish secret but today showed me she's getting good business LOL but she deserves the business. Body is a 9 on a scale of 10 all the way. Face maybe a high 7 with no makeup but trust me if you saw her in public outside of this hobby you'd dream of being with her. Everything covered but a past review a guy claims to have gotten a BBJ. I haven't tried to get bbj yet. The CBJ is ok. Sex is great. Start off with CBJ, then she rides it, doggy, then finish in mish is how it always goes between us. 150 hhr 200 hr. Now, here's the thing, with hhr I'm not sure if you pop before your time is up you get the full session. I've never really cared. Today she rushed me, just telling me to cum seductively but I'm usually in and out in less than 10-20 minutes anyway. Her phone was blowing up (she gives you all her attention during session tho) so I know that's why but next time I'm going to pay (well tell her I'm paying) for the hour and see if she allows multiple pops / full session. I know for a fact she'll do a QV for less so if I can't get the full session / multiple pops I'll only see her for QVs since she can get me off in less than 15 minutes anyway. She's on the NW side of the city. Incall may look sketch (non descript store front and action happens in back room / studio apartment) but it's safe, clean and discreet though it's on a Main Street and keep in mind that she'll give you the address that's directly across the street first just so she can check you out. Parking is good (free and paid) and overall I like her cause she's close to me, prices are fair and she's sexy as fuck even though she never wants to cut the light on. But you can clearly see her when she opens the door.
As I was walking up to the door a guy was leaving, I was leaving out and a guy was waiting to get in lmao. Was scrolling list crawler and she actually posted an ad DURING that guys session. All in all she's good in a pinch and I like her. She said she's leaving the 18th but will be back in June.
All of the pics in this ad that show no face is Yessica I believe, though this girl (which is honestly probably the same girl) gave me address for downtown last night. I didn't go, just wanted to see if it was her https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7868187043.
-
05-11-21 14:08 #15916Senior Member

Posts: 52From Out of Town
Will be visiting Chicago in June. Visited Lulu Dahl last time (reviewed her here) but was wondering if the gentlemen here have a recommendation of a skinny / thin provider? Under 35 years old is good age. Too many selections in Chicago than where I live! Thank you.
-
05-11-21 13:01 #15915Regular Member

Posts: 4Saw her a week ago, and I am going back in a week. See my review for details, also here are her other site postings:
Originally Posted by LordTyrion
[View Original Post]
Personal Site https://www.sashavalentinexo.com/.
TER https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...3777777-350814.
Private-Delights https://privatedelights.ch/profile/SashaValentine.
Tryst (no review) https://tryst.link/escort/sashavalentine.
Slixa (no review) https://www.slixa.com/illinois/chica...ha-valentine-6.
Adultlook https://www.adultlook.com/p/3128549.
Erotic Monkey https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sasha-va...chicago-878886#erotic.
Erotic-Guide https://www.erotic-guide.com/escort/sasha-valentine/.
-
05-11-21 13:00 #15914Regular Member

Posts: 4I would suggest Sasha Valentine to anyone new to the hobby.
Links to her ads and review here (my username is Tevnoba on some of the reviews).
Originally Posted by Daryous
[View Original Post]
Personal Site https://www.sashavalentinexo.com/.
TER https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...3777777-350814.
Private-Delights https://privatedelights.ch/profile/SashaValentine.
Tryst https://tryst.link/escort/sashavalentine.
Slixa https://www.slixa.com/illinois/chica...ha-valentine-6.
Adultlook https://www.adultlook.com/p/3128549.
Erotic Monkey https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sasha-va...chicago-878886#erotic.
Erotic-Guide https://www.erotic-guide.com/escort/sasha-valentine/.
-
05-10-21 21:22 #15913Senior Member

Posts: 196Here are the ads again
Here are the ads. Theyre working. Not sure what happened.
Originally Posted by RonM
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...538/8722353649
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...348/8723029921
-
05-10-21 16:32 #15912Senior Member

Posts: 3480Mystery Girl.
Both ads have been taken down.
Originally Posted by RationalityLoL
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-21 16:30 #15911Senior Member

Posts: 52I've used them 2-3 times over the last 10 years or so. Never had any issue.
Originally Posted by Troser458
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-21 15:52 #15910Senior Member

Posts: 196She seems new, anybody seen her?
She won't pick up the phone, and she won't send a verification pic, only text.
I am wondering if anybody has seen her, looks like she posted two different ads.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...982/8722353649
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...348/8723029921
-
05-10-21 12:40 #15909Senior Member

Posts: 32Carly
Is there a link for Carly you can share?
Originally Posted by RogerDent
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-21 12:31 #15908Senior Member

Posts: 96Carly
I've been looking for Carly for 18 months. Do you have contact info. If so, please share.
Originally Posted by RogerDent
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-21 11:42 #15907Senior Member

Posts: 92https://www.chicagolandbodyrubs.com
Originally Posted by Kabs3714
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-21 11:35 #15906Senior Member

Posts: 76Pictures are DEFINITELY not her. That's some IG model I forget her name but I've seen those pictures before, also that agency / spa is really hit or miss legit 50/50 I've seen 4 girls there 2 are / were accurate 2 weren't even in the ballpark. Tread lightly.
Originally Posted by Deeefggrr
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-21 09:23 #15905Senior Member

Posts: 208Anyone seen Amanda?
She used to be in that house near Lawndale & 22nd with Chrissy, she was replaced by Lee then Missy.
Seems Lee & Chrissy are gone too.
Amanda was super thin which is my type.
-
05-10-21 05:44 #15904Senior Member

Posts: 207Not O'hare
It was in Tampa. Was just explaining to the other poster what happened since Tampa was where I had an issue with bringing a girl in.
Originally Posted by FirstTimer7
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




