Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 333 of 542 FirstFirst ... 233 283 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 383 433 ... LastLast
Results 4,981 to 4,995 of 8117
Come Relax With Us
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3137
    Quote Originally Posted by Reven89  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone. I will he visiting soon. I was wondering if any providers provide watersports play. Pm me any info.

    Thank in advanced.
    If you are talking you on the receiving end I imagine just about any of them will do it.

  2. #3136

    Lizzy?

    Anyone have any recent experience? The ad and pics sound very interesting, but there's not much recent feedback. Thanks!

    https://tryst.link/escort/babygirl122512

  3. #3135

    RE: Bliss

    Quote Originally Posted by LikeSushiWushi  [View Original Post]
    I am shocked as many ads this Bliss has that there are no reviews at all. Has anyone seen or tried seeing her that can give any incite?

    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...1/901255009800

    PM if me if more comfortable.
    I know this is an old post, but in case you did not get any info on her and you are still interested I figured I'd give me 2 cents.

    She has reviews on Erotic Monkey and Adult Look I believe. Personally I have only seen a handful of black women, but they sure do know how to give amazing BJs! She has a great body with great tits, a small waste, a flat belly and an incredible big ass that is perfect for fucking DS. The BJ is covered, but as covered BJs go it is really good and unrushed. She starts off with a lap dance to get you in the mood before the main event and I think other escorts should take notes on this and not just go straight to it, (at least on hhr and hr visits). Her pics are pretty accurate and probably more recent than most of the pics out there. If you like her pics you will not be disappointed in real life. All in all she is definitely worth the price of admission and I would recommend her. If she did BBBJ she would be a lot higher on my list, but it is what it is and her rates reflect the limited menu so give her a try and see for yourself.

    ILH.

  4. #3134

    Seriously

    Quote Originally Posted by Fffrrr  [View Original Post]
    Women charge what they want; men decide what they want to pay. No need to comment too much on what women should charge or what men should pay.
    Brilliant.

  5. #3133

    Watersports

    Hey everyone. I will he visiting soon. I was wondering if any providers provide watersports play. Pm me any info.

    Thank in advanced.

  6. #3132
    Women charge what they want; men decide what they want to pay. No need to comment too much on what women should charge or what men should pay.

  7. #3131
    Quote Originally Posted by GermanChris  [View Original Post]
    I understand saying you wouldn't pay over 300 for a session but you are definitely not respecting the OP's perspective. If you are constantly in the game it's easy to know who you can see for low prices. Additionally I know when I was more active I would take more cheap risks I wouldn't now that I am married.

    The real value of a girl in that price range is the safety and certainty. This is especially valuable to mongers who don't do a lot of visits. Seeing two girls a week requires a lower price than once a month. Why not guarantee your one shot that month is with an enthusiastic woman. Plus little extras like the bedroom doesn't smell like cigarettes or cats.

    Agree with Breeno that a $400 session absolutely is worth the value for some mongers. So in the future don't mock people who aren't doing things exactly how you would.
    I don't think he is mocking anyone, but instead just stating his opinion, and it's something to which he is entitled BTW. To some, that girl may be worth $400 per hour and to others not so much. And when you don't know exactly what may walk through that door, $400 per hour may be a way to separate the wheat from the chaff so to speak. I get it. That's fine for her. I respect her choice to charge that much and yours to say she may be worth it. I however don't see it that way. No matter. It's all good. Some like the Jay Leno chin gal, others $400 per hour escorts, and others roll differently. I have never paid $400 per hour and have had many incredible experiences with many beautiful women. Again, each to his own.

  8. #3130

    Partially correct

    Quote Originally Posted by GermanChris  [View Original Post]
    I understand saying you wouldn't pay over 300 for a session but you are definitely not respecting the OP's perspective. If you are constantly in the game it's easy to know who you can see for low prices. Additionally I know when I was more active I would take more cheap risks I wouldn't now that I am married.

    The real value of a girl in that price range is the safety and certainty. This is especially valuable to mongers who don't do a lot of visits. Seeing two girls a week requires a lower price than once a month. Why not guarantee your one shot that month is with an enthusiastic woman. Plus little extras like the bedroom doesn't smell like cigarettes or cats.

    Agree with Breeno that a $400 session absolutely is worth the value for some mongers. So in the future don't mock people who aren't doing things exactly how you would.
    The problem with this particular girl is she had no reviews until this one just now. Still lacks info for someone that should or could demand in a place like Tucson. It was not but just a couple of years ago that only 2 got you an hour with a fantastic provider. The scale is getting tipped upwards a little too fast in my opinion. For the record I have seen girls in this range and I would not say the quality is always there. For me I would consider it if I knew that reviews were exceptional.

  9. #3129

    $300 to $500 range

    Quote Originally Posted by jwny72  [View Original Post]
    $400 an hour? Good grief! For that much money, I hope she has a full menu, including all kinds of ass-play, up to bareback anal; and allows multiple pops. Damn. I though $300 (the most I've ever paid) was really pricey. Yeah, she's gorgeous, but still.
    I understand saying you wouldn't pay over 300 for a session but you are definitely not respecting the OP's perspective. If you are constantly in the game it's easy to know who you can see for low prices. Additionally I know when I was more active I would take more cheap risks I wouldn't now that I am married.

    The real value of a girl in that price range is the safety and certainty. This is especially valuable to mongers who don't do a lot of visits. Seeing two girls a week requires a lower price than once a month. Why not guarantee your one shot that month is with an enthusiastic woman. Plus little extras like the bedroom doesn't smell like cigarettes or cats.

    Agree with Breeno that a $400 session absolutely is worth the value for some mongers. So in the future don't mock people who aren't doing things exactly how you would.

  10. #3128
    Quote Originally Posted by Breno  [View Original Post]
    She was asking $400. I did see on the Tryst ad where the number $450 per hour appeared somewhere, like in the link title text.

    I don't get out often, and value someone who is beautiful, clean, and professional. I had the piano solo from "Layla" by Derek and the Dominoes playing in my head for a couple of days afterwards. I was very happy.
    $400 an hour? Good grief! For that much money, I hope she has a full menu, including all kinds of ass-play, up to bareback anal; and allows multiple pops. Damn. I though $300 (the most I've ever paid) was really pricey. Yeah, she's gorgeous, but still.

  11. #3127
    Regular Member


    Posts: 23

    Rate for visit

    Quote Originally Posted by Spobo  [View Original Post]
    Good info, thanks. What was the rate for a 1 hr appt?
    She was asking $400. I did see on the Tryst ad where the number $450 per hour appeared somewhere, like in the link title text.

    I don't get out often, and value someone who is beautiful, clean, and professional. I had the piano solo from "Layla" by Derek and the Dominoes playing in my head for a couple of days afterwards. I was very happy.

  12. #3126

    Layla donation

    Quote Originally Posted by Breno  [View Original Post]
    Hi, I saw her in mid-April. Beautiful lady, safe and clean space, University area. Her attention was totally on me. She is mid-thirties, has a body of someone much younger: thin and fit, but with wonderful curves at the right places. She has worked in some of the "ranches" in Nevada, and knows what she is doing. She was worth every penny, and then some. I will repeat when I can save up for it. 60 minutes was too short, though she was not a clock watcher; we did go over time significantly, and it was I who noticed. Also an artist, and her works have been displayed in galleries.
    Good info, thanks. What was the rate for a 1 hr appt?

  13. #3125
    Quote Originally Posted by LikeSushiWushi  [View Original Post]
    I had convo started with her but honestly it is hard to make the jump when there are no reviews and these girls have GPS. Could go the AMPs a few times at her rate. With that said sometimes it is good to branch out and try something new.
    You can go to the AMPs all week for those rates.

  14. #3124

    Thanks for review

    Quote Originally Posted by Breno  [View Original Post]
    Hi, I saw her in mid-April. Beautiful lady, safe and clean space, University area. Her attention was totally on me. She is mid-thirties, has a body of someone much younger: thin and fit, but with wonderful curves at the right places. She has worked in some of the "ranches" in Nevada, and knows what she is doing. She was worth every penny, and then some. I will repeat when I can save up for it. 60 minutes was too short, though she was not a clock watcher; we did go over time significantly, and it was I who noticed. Also an artist, and her works have been displayed in galleries.
    I had convo started with her but honestly it is hard to make the jump when there are no reviews and these girls have GPS. Could go the AMPs a few times at her rate. With that said sometimes it is good to branch out and try something new.

  15. #3123
    Regular Member


    Posts: 23

    Layla is a gem

    Quote Originally Posted by Spobo  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with Layla Wright? Recommend? She looks great! The 2 hr rate is high, though. Would only want 1 hr if rate is reasonable.

    https://tryst.link/escort/laylaxxx
    Hi, I saw her in mid-April. Beautiful lady, safe and clean space, University area. Her attention was totally on me. She is mid-thirties, has a body of someone much younger: thin and fit, but with wonderful curves at the right places. She has worked in some of the "ranches" in Nevada, and knows what she is doing. She was worth every penny, and then some. I will repeat when I can save up for it. 60 minutes was too short, though she was not a clock watcher; we did go over time significantly, and it was I who noticed. Also an artist, and her works have been displayed in galleries.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape