Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 498 of 887 FirstFirst ... 398 448 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 548 598 ... LastLast
Results 7,456 to 7,470 of 13291
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5836

    Maybe

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelDoe  [View Original Post]

    This board is all about finding new talent. I'm all about finding new talent too. Share your local faves.
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...i/939923265334

    Maybe worth checking out. Hailey is burnt out. Some providers see no way out.

  2. #5835

    Any info

    I was wondering if anyone has any info on this one.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...t/686434385816

  3. #5834

    Better options?

    I hear you DK. I get your opinion of Hailey. It's fair! She can be a bit bland, we'll say. What's the better option for a girl that'll take a qv with Greek for a hundo? . Extra points if she's on my way home and answers every time I text. And never ghosts me.

    This board is all about finding new talent. I'm all about finding new talent too. Share your local faves.

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight22  [View Original Post]
    Or I might just quit, and find a new line of work.

  4. #5833

    Or.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel  [View Original Post]
    If you were in her line of work for a grip of years, you'd be dead inside too. .
    Or I might just quit, and find a new line of work.

  5. #5832
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1204
    If you were in her line of work for a grip of years, you'd be dead inside too. .

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight22  [View Original Post]
    She's good if you like fucking a corpse. Absolute dead fish. I think the people who like her are only because she takes anal. Which it only makes sense that she can take an anal pounding considering she's dead inside.

  6. #5831

    Hailey

    Quote Originally Posted by Divorced  [View Original Post]
    I've seen positive reviews of her, I'm not disagreeing but my experience was not good. I tried her last year. Text and set it up, got directions and arrived. I let her know I was in the parking lot. No response from her. I did watch her come out of the room and get in a car with a man. They pulled out directly in front of me. I left and got a message 30 minutes later stating that something came up and I'd need to reschedule.

    This is a hour long drive for me. I haven't contacted her again.
    She's good if you like fucking a corpse. Absolute dead fish. I think the people who like her are only because she takes anal. Which it only makes sense that she can take an anal pounding considering she's dead inside.

  7. #5830

    Hailey

    Saw her twice in 2018. Pros: photos are accurate, she was on time, appears to be honest and non shady. Did what I asked (which wasn't much) cons: zero personality none. Barely spoke. No emotion good or bad. Zero.

    She is a blow up doll, with a pulse. I can not properly express my current level of desperation, but despite that level I can't gather the nerve to call her again. I think I would feel worse about myself after a visit. I think she is a excellent starter girl, if you are new to the hobby, a very basic model. I could not handle a wild cat, but I do require a heart beat. Stay safe.

  8. #5829

    Dual Dipping

    Quote Originally Posted by LovesMuffins  [View Original Post]
    The first one has been previously reviewed as either cash and dash or cold fish. I forget which.

    She looks like she would be the daughter of a girl I went to school with years ago, and man, would I have loved to rock that house!
    Neither of these links are good now. Kaput.

  9. #5828
    Quote Originally Posted by LovesMuffins  [View Original Post]
    The first one has been previously reviewed as either cash and dash or cold fish. I forget which.

    She looks like she would be the daughter of a girl I went to school with years ago, and man, would I have loved to rock that house!
    Neither of those links is good now.

  10. #5827

    Hailey

    Quote Originally Posted by FiveOfSix  [View Original Post]
    I occasionally like to find a lady who will take a nice greek pounding and had my eye on Hailey in Anderson. I realize it's YMMV with all these providers but when I reached out to a couple of Sr. Members on the board they said it wasn't worth the time, money, or effort to make the drive down. Does anyone else who has visited have an opinion?
    I've seen positive reviews of her, I'm not disagreeing but my experience was not good. I tried her last year. Text and set it up, got directions and arrived. I let her know I was in the parking lot. No response from her. I did watch her come out of the room and get in a car with a man. They pulled out directly in front of me. I left and got a message 30 minutes later stating that something came up and I'd need to reschedule.

    This is a hour long drive for me. I haven't contacted her again.

  11. #5826
    The first one has been previously reviewed as either cash and dash or cold fish. I forget which.

    She looks like she would be the daughter of a girl I went to school with years ago, and man, would I have loved to rock that house!

    Quote Originally Posted by Professor55  [View Original Post]

  12. #5825
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw44  [View Original Post]
    The second profile, in the picture where she is getting it doggie style, I swear I have seen that same picture on an adult site before.
    Probably because the ad is 100% fake.

  13. #5824

    Not 100% sure

    Quote Originally Posted by Professor55  [View Original Post]
    The second profile, in the picture where she is getting it doggie style, I swear I have seen that same picture on an adult site before.

  14. #5823

  15. #5822

    Deposit scammer.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...t/099927415306

    Contacted this one because she had an 864 number. Was already cautious because the location was just "City". And yes, she asked for 100 hhr, 180 hr, with half deposit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape