Thread: LA LA Land Bullshit and Fight Club
+
Add Report
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 1436
-
06-07-21 09:23 #311Senior Member

Posts: 3480Let's not forget that attacks on a provider because a monger didn't get what he wanted are the most poisonous of all to the community. How can we differentiate between a legitimate attack and one from spite? The best way is to read the provider's reviews. When we see pages and pages of "great reviews" and one outlier that seems to be about another girl we have our first clue.
Originally Posted by RocketManP
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-21 01:32 #310Banned Member

Posts: 770Yes, respecting other people's experiences, especially negative experiences that are criminally underreported, is key.
Originally Posted by Toungsten
[View Original Post]
So I would advise everyone - and I hope you do agree - that the next time they get attacked and blamed for a bad or subpar session, to report posts of people who do the attacking and blaming. As Admin advised. I will also make sure to monitor closely. I've never reported anyone because I don't like snitching but enough is enough.
Here are some examples that I consider an attack on a reviewer: "If anyone thinks she doesn't come close to that level they either were rude and crude in their behavior which never gets good results or probably had a hidden agenda. ".
"I can't believe that any upstanding monger would give her a bad rating for performance".
"A girl who consistently gets 8, 9 and 10
in looks and 9 in performance cannot suddenly become a 6 and 5 to anyone unless there is a hidden agenda. Over 250 reviewers can't be wrong".
Those quotes directly attack a monger for posting a less-than-stellar review and effectively bullying them and berating their YMMV experiences. Hope everyone is on the same page here, and agrees such attacks are poisonous to the community.
Imo, the more such attacks are reported, the weaker the shill / org grasp of manipulating reviews is.
Thanks.
-
06-03-21 17:52 #309Senior Member

Posts: 3480Ever notice those who adamantly accuse and attack with ad hominem attacks are usually the ones who are most guilty of that behavior. Methinks he doth protest too much. Another lesson I've learned over the years of hobbying is that what one guy gets is not necessarily what others get. Then when they hear what the first reviewer got and don't get it themselves they resort to negativity about the girl. Personally as far as BBFS goes I've been getting it for many years from girls that most guys swear are CFS only. In the old days I didn't even write about it (just hinted) since it wasn't as mainstream and given up as readily as today. Now if that's lying and exaggerating then color me guilty or maybe color me knowing how to treat a woman that she is willing. Not even all the BBFS girls offer it to everyone and just think how pissed off the guy is who was refused. You can't always get what you want.
-
06-03-21 16:41 #308Senior Member

Posts: 780I think many times it's just that some self appointed kgirl experts cannot tolerate viewpoints that are different than their own, so their egos and reputation get hurt and they have to continually counter any opposing viewpoint. They want everyone to follow their recommendations and mislead people into thinking that kgirls are the only game in town, so that they can preserve their status as the "go to" experts. I don't call myself an expert, but I'll call BS when I see it.
-
05-18-21 23:25 #307Senior Member

Posts: 1223I love these One Post Wonders who come in here advertising 900 dollah pussies LOL.
Originally Posted by ProperMan
[View Original Post]
Thank you daddy.
-
05-16-21 22:57 #306Senior Member

Posts: 187No symptoms
In some cases, you may not even exhibit symptoms. For example, if 'G' or 'C' bacteria are in your mouth, etc. Was told by a doctor and I was quite surprised. As a result, best to stay on a regular test schedule.
Originally Posted by GoldDust58
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-21 20:59 #305Banned Member

Posts: 466I would rather know.
Than not know. Playing the odds.
Originally Posted by GoldDust58
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-21 20:53 #304Banned Member

Posts: 466Hey.
That post was pretty Buddhist.
Originally Posted by BuddhaHead
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-21 20:08 #303Senior Member

Posts: 1190You choose to stick in bare then you live with the consequences imo. This is why mongers get tested at confidential clinics as well. To stay private. I easily do 2-3 a week and if I caught one I wouldn't know which exact person gave it to me and really is all my fault. Just as he decided to post. He caught something and just a warning to get tested. Go to the doc and leave it at that. You live with it you choose to do it. Another issue, some mongers do not care to get taken care of either. Remember there are many sex addicts and they won't wait a day to get treatment. Don't think everyone here is some gentleman. There are sick men amongst us.
Originally Posted by HiKeke
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-21 12:33 #302Senior Member

Posts: 780Sounds like ego is hurt because some people don't agree with your reviews. This is what happens when people get caught up with trying to be "influencers" and others have different opinions. Then, they try to defend their recommendations and push them on others. Submitting a review is one thing. Repeating it and reminding everyone about it is another.
Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-21 13:58 #301Senior Member

Posts: 3748Requests from Unknown Dudes
I'm not a frequent poster on these fight threads, and I rarely read them. But I have to put this somewhere:
When I post that I will send pics, links, etc, to CUNTRIBUTING SENIORS ONLY, I really do mean exactly that. If you PM me from a screen name with zero posts, requesting such things, I will not even bother to reply, I will simply ignore you. If you don't know the reasons for this, then you are not ready for prime time, as the saying goes. I'm not trying to be rude. But I've managed to stay out fof trouble for several decades in this "hobby". So I surely don't intend to start getting careless now.
-
05-10-21 00:03 #300Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Frankie baby
It must be the reviewer on the site who goes by blueyes or something. Literally every review he has a cock ring or a vibrator with him, and the girl likes him so much she goes to the kitchen and makes him a souffle.
Originally Posted by Humyiy
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-21 21:15 #299Senior Member

Posts: 462Not me
I'm not that reviewer, didn't review Scarlett, and if rarely I ever did bring toys, they would always be brand new still in the package.
But I have seen some idiot who stands at the call box 10 minutes early in WLA with what can only be described as a creepy sex bag that the loose fabric easily shows the outlines of unpackaged dildos or whatever. Dumba*.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-21 20:45 #298Senior Member

Posts: 340A clown you are. Nothing more, nothing less.
Well, probably something less.
Originally Posted by JonathonJammer
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-21 03:06 #297Senior Member

Posts: 742Bahahahahaha
Man did you start melting you snowflake? I'm sure you think people here thought "wow Domino is such a nice person and so rich too that he will overpay hookers anytime they ask him too! Wrong dude. And yes if your paying those grannies at other massage parlors 100 that's way too much too bro. LOL. I'll tell you this man I never pay anyone at Eco including Apple, Cici, Annie, Angie, Electra, Sammie (when she was still there) or any other hooker there anything more than 100 plus the entry fee of 50 man. Idk call me cheap or whatever names you want to call me but I know I'm getting same service you and everyone else there no matter how much you think you're better than me or some of these other dudes here paying 100 LOL. Sure when I rent Apple outside of work it runs me a little more but we get a nice bed and more comfort and maybe a few drinks and 1-2 hours to fuck her. Brother, your last statement was try and find someone like Apple or someone on PD (man don't even get me started with those GPS bitches over there LOL) that will fuck my cheap ass LOL but sir I've found these hookers you speak of already hahaha. Hey good luck to you man. Pay what you want to pay that's fine but please don't call other people out because they play this game better than you.
Originally Posted by Domino727
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




