Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 499 of 888 FirstFirst ... 399 449 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 549 599 ... LastLast
Results 7,471 to 7,485 of 13318
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5848

    Better options?

    I hear you DK. I get your opinion of Hailey. It's fair! She can be a bit bland, we'll say. What's the better option for a girl that'll take a qv with Greek for a hundo? . Extra points if she's on my way home and answers every time I text. And never ghosts me.

    This board is all about finding new talent. I'm all about finding new talent too. Share your local faves.

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight22  [View Original Post]
    Or I might just quit, and find a new line of work.

  2. #5847

    Or.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel  [View Original Post]
    If you were in her line of work for a grip of years, you'd be dead inside too. .
    Or I might just quit, and find a new line of work.

  3. #5846
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206
    If you were in her line of work for a grip of years, you'd be dead inside too. .

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight22  [View Original Post]
    She's good if you like fucking a corpse. Absolute dead fish. I think the people who like her are only because she takes anal. Which it only makes sense that she can take an anal pounding considering she's dead inside.

  4. #5845

    Hailey

    Quote Originally Posted by Divorced  [View Original Post]
    I've seen positive reviews of her, I'm not disagreeing but my experience was not good. I tried her last year. Text and set it up, got directions and arrived. I let her know I was in the parking lot. No response from her. I did watch her come out of the room and get in a car with a man. They pulled out directly in front of me. I left and got a message 30 minutes later stating that something came up and I'd need to reschedule.

    This is a hour long drive for me. I haven't contacted her again.
    She's good if you like fucking a corpse. Absolute dead fish. I think the people who like her are only because she takes anal. Which it only makes sense that she can take an anal pounding considering she's dead inside.

  5. #5844

    Hailey

    Saw her twice in 2018. Pros: photos are accurate, she was on time, appears to be honest and non shady. Did what I asked (which wasn't much) cons: zero personality none. Barely spoke. No emotion good or bad. Zero.

    She is a blow up doll, with a pulse. I can not properly express my current level of desperation, but despite that level I can't gather the nerve to call her again. I think I would feel worse about myself after a visit. I think she is a excellent starter girl, if you are new to the hobby, a very basic model. I could not handle a wild cat, but I do require a heart beat. Stay safe.

  6. #5843

    Dual Dipping

    Quote Originally Posted by LovesMuffins  [View Original Post]
    The first one has been previously reviewed as either cash and dash or cold fish. I forget which.

    She looks like she would be the daughter of a girl I went to school with years ago, and man, would I have loved to rock that house!
    Neither of these links are good now. Kaput.

  7. #5842
    Quote Originally Posted by LovesMuffins  [View Original Post]
    The first one has been previously reviewed as either cash and dash or cold fish. I forget which.

    She looks like she would be the daughter of a girl I went to school with years ago, and man, would I have loved to rock that house!
    Neither of those links is good now.

  8. #5841

    Hailey

    Quote Originally Posted by FiveOfSix  [View Original Post]
    I occasionally like to find a lady who will take a nice greek pounding and had my eye on Hailey in Anderson. I realize it's YMMV with all these providers but when I reached out to a couple of Sr. Members on the board they said it wasn't worth the time, money, or effort to make the drive down. Does anyone else who has visited have an opinion?
    I've seen positive reviews of her, I'm not disagreeing but my experience was not good. I tried her last year. Text and set it up, got directions and arrived. I let her know I was in the parking lot. No response from her. I did watch her come out of the room and get in a car with a man. They pulled out directly in front of me. I left and got a message 30 minutes later stating that something came up and I'd need to reschedule.

    This is a hour long drive for me. I haven't contacted her again.

  9. #5840
    The first one has been previously reviewed as either cash and dash or cold fish. I forget which.

    She looks like she would be the daughter of a girl I went to school with years ago, and man, would I have loved to rock that house!

    Quote Originally Posted by Professor55  [View Original Post]

  10. #5839
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw44  [View Original Post]
    The second profile, in the picture where she is getting it doggie style, I swear I have seen that same picture on an adult site before.
    Probably because the ad is 100% fake.

  11. #5838

    Not 100% sure

    Quote Originally Posted by Professor55  [View Original Post]
    The second profile, in the picture where she is getting it doggie style, I swear I have seen that same picture on an adult site before.

  12. #5837

  13. #5836

    Deposit scammer.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...t/099927415306

    Contacted this one because she had an 864 number. Was already cautious because the location was just "City". And yes, she asked for 100 hhr, 180 hr, with half deposit.

  14. #5835

    Good bizz?

    Quote Originally Posted by Daddyofkitty  [View Original Post]
    A that's A we do legit biz I'm her husband ask me for a review are whatever anyone needs to know we offer more then any girl in this town she's not a junkie don't do drugs fuck she don't even drink we sell * and Snapchat premium we do good biz we don't rob you get all your time I said I'll kill someone o that's right 8 times you wasted are time and then you call her a skinny meth ***** but you was begging to fuck correct then you threatening the hotel we stay at we have a kid so damn right I said it and I stand by it you sir are a jack ass and a coward but there is no one doing as good of business as her we are swingers hell I love to wacth her take a another man cuckold are mfm and spitroast but there are solo acts this is how we pay bills we don't fuck people over if I even have to step in it's because you sir made this happen.
    Living in an Extended Stay with your wife and kid isn't a sign of doing good business. Your post on here about threating others just ruined any chances of getting mongers from here.

  15. #5834

    Reviews and hubby

    Quote Originally Posted by Daddyofkitty  [View Original Post]
    A that's A we do legit biz I'm her husband ask me for a review are whatever anyone needs to know we offer more then any girl in this town she's not a junkie don't do drugs fuck she don't even drink we sell * and Snapchat premium we do good biz we don't rob you get all your time I said I'll kill someone o that's right 8 times you wasted are time and then you call her a skinny meth ***** but you was begging to fuck correct then you threatening the hotel we stay at we have a kid so damn right I said it and I stand by it you sir are a jack ass and a coward but there is no one doing as good of business as her we are swingers hell I love to wacth her take a another man cuckold are mfm and spitroast but there are solo acts this is how we pay bills we don't fuck people over if I even have to step in it's because you sir made this happen.
    You know, in my review I specifically said I didn't think she was on meth or anything like that. As a matter of fact I think I have a pretty solid and fair review of her services. I stand by that they were good. She's the girl in the pictures. I've been multiple times and it's obviously safe so far.

    I probably won't be seeking her time again though. Until now, you could've been anybody. You were a mystery. You could've come on here, explained that you're the husband and this is what you guys have agreed to do. You could've cleaned all your stuff up out of the room she's working from to present a better environment for her guests.

    You still can really. We're all pretty chill here. We just want to know we're in a safe location with a safe person. It makes us nervous having another dude so close when we're in a vulnerable position. I understand it's tough when you and your family are in a vulnerable position too.

    My opinions only.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape