Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,896 to 5,910 of 8276
-
05-13-21 15:17 #2381Senior Member

Posts: 988Mexican Miof. Fake tits.
Originally Posted by TigerSong
[View Original Post]
Daytime at Pandoras.
-
05-12-21 19:47 #2380Senior Member

Posts: 49Monse?
What does she look like? I might have to go visit.
Originally Posted by Facials
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-21 16:43 #2379Senior Member

Posts: 444Like McD's
Millions and millions served.
Originally Posted by Facials
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-21 15:56 #2378Senior Member

Posts: 1019She has been everyone else's.
Originally Posted by Ggwp996
[View Original Post]
I miss Nova.
-
05-11-21 01:59 #2377Regular Member

Posts: 23Pandora Sunday afternoon
Visited Pandora on Sunday afternoon. 5 guys and only 2 girls. Finally met the famous Monse. Not my cup of tea.
-
05-10-21 15:50 #2376Senior Member

Posts: 444Not sure
She was going to school or something too. Thought she was planning to stop dancing after she finished her degree. But others have said the same thing.
Originally Posted by Jodnclr
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-21 14:34 #2375Regular Member

Posts: 1Saturday lineup
I miss the days of lineup menu at Pandora's. What was going on Saturday? Lots of options?
-
05-10-21 11:40 #2374Regular Member

Posts: 9Pandora day shift.
Originally Posted by Sappee
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-21 23:25 #2373Regular Member

Posts: 2Is London still working at Pandora's?
Went by Pandora's yesterday, tons of girls. But was looking for London who worker there before pandemic. Tall, skinny, black hair fake boobs, think she said from Alaska.
-
05-09-21 19:12 #2372Senior Member

Posts: 49Details?
Where and when?
Originally Posted by GangBangLeader
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-21 19:01 #2371Regular Member

Posts: 9Does she offers FS?
Originally Posted by GangBangLeader
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-21 17:40 #2370Senior Member

Posts: 64I was there last night (Saturday) and it was fine until the manager (I asume) started doing rounds to the back. After that the fun was over.
Originally Posted by GangBangLeader
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-21 16:49 #2369Regular Member

Posts: 8Kitten cabaret?
Where is she working at?
Originally Posted by GangBangLeader
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-21 16:34 #2368Senior Member

Posts: 541Anya
I had a good time with Anya.
Good value.
-
05-06-21 21:37 #2367Senior Member

Posts: 64Info
I have finally met Monse last Tuesday, not bad, now I want to meet "Lola", does anyone know what days and where she works and is she Latina or what she looks like?
Any info will be highly appreciated.
Thanks.











Reply With Quote






