Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 881 of 1304 FirstFirst ... 381 781 831 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 931 981 ... LastLast
Results 13,201 to 13,215 of 19559
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6359
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRamius  [View Original Post]
    Any of those are decent.

    ET and VIP have more discreet parking.
    How is parking at ET discreet? It's literally right off 99 in a block of businesses. Unless you go during a weekday, it's practically a dead give away that you're at ET! LOL!

  2. #6358

    Location

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRamius  [View Original Post]
    Any of those are decent.

    ET and VIP have more discreet parking.

    Evergreen has, on the average, younger and more attractive ladies.

    At ET and VIP the ladies have fewer boundaries.

    The table shower at VIP is larger and better for body slides. It can be kind of stiff and uncomfortable, though. (The table showers at Royal and Golden are also better for showering with your attendant).
    Where about sis evergreen?

    Are the girls under 30?

  3. #6357

    Green Spa. Burien

    Has anyone tried this new place yet?

    https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...rien-wa-120047#rubmaps.

    Thanks.

  4. #6356
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovecoffee  [View Original Post]
    Anyone TYFTT at the new place on avondale in redmond?
    I want to be careful not to rumormonger here, but wasn't this the site of a sting a few years back? I could be 100% wrong, but when I saw the location I had a thought pop up.

  5. #6355

    Any of those will get the job done

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDude0  [View Original Post]
    Haven't been since before covid, so what's the best place to get a table shower and a half decent massage? ET, VIP, Evergreen, somewhere else?
    Any of those are decent.

    ET and VIP have more discreet parking.

    Evergreen has, on the average, younger and more attractive ladies.

    At ET and VIP the ladies have fewer boundaries.

    The table shower at VIP is larger and better for body slides. It can be kind of stiff and uncomfortable, though. (The table showers at Royal and Golden are also better for showering with your attendant).

  6. #6354
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovecoffee  [View Original Post]
    Anyone TYFTT at the new place on avondale in redmond?
    I wanted to try this one but I haven't been able to get to it yet.

    Looks to be a house though.

  7. #6353
    Haven't been since before covid, so what's the best place to get a table shower and a half decent massage? ET, VIP, Evergreen, somewhere else?

  8. #6352

    New AMP in redmond on avondale

    Anyone TYFTT at the new place on avondale in redmond?

  9. #6351

    Re: Yami

    Quote Originally Posted by HiYolomi  [View Original Post]
    Recently saw Yami at eternity thanks to everyone's posts. She was great. But she didn't seem to have a playful attitude or talk much, maybe she was having a bad day?

    Also, she was wearing the most anti UTC clothes I've ever seen. Is she strictly OTC? If she allows UTC, she would definitely become a fast favorite.
    She doesn't appear to want UTC. I remember years ago she wore sundresses with bare legs, but you're right, these days she's got some pretty secure "armor" in place. Also she doesn't appear to go beyond a HJ, even if you've seen her repeated times.

  10. #6350

    Lomi spa

    I see her before Lisa work here. She is do good job.

  11. #6349

    Yami

    Recently saw Yami at eternity thanks to everyone's posts. She was great. But she didn't seem to have a playful attitude or talk much, maybe she was having a bad day?

    Also, she was wearing the most anti UTC clothes I've ever seen. Is she strictly OTC? If she allows UTC, she would definitely become a fast favorite.

  12. #6348
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBenz  [View Original Post]
    Lomi spa This place is my favorite, sexy.
    Lisa still there?

  13. #6347

    Lomi spa

    Lomi spa This place is my favorite, sexy.

  14. #6346
    Senior Member


    Posts: 159

    Newbie possibly

    Might be moving to Bremerton but interested in all things Seattle. Could you help me out with this T and A site?

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Not sure about AMPs not my scene but plenty of lovely Asian ladies working out of apts, but you would need to be mobile. Have you been on T and A yet? That's where most of the local ladies post.

  15. #6345

    Yami

    Quote Originally Posted by WillShookSpear  [View Original Post]
    I wonder if this is the same Yami that was in north Kirkland in the weird little spot by a NAPA that used to be a haircut place. I met her there a few times and she was awesome. Very much a hot Asian MILF and very DTF. She just disappeared one day as the ladies do.
    Somehow I don't think so, because I always picture a MILF as 40+ and I think she's in her 30'x, and she's never been more than HJ as far as I know.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape