Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 709 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 209 609 659 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 759 809 ... LastLast
Results 10,621 to 10,635 of 17721
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7101

    Can't do much better

    Can't do much better for 250 in this town. I agree.

    Quote Originally Posted by Qwcdrw  [View Original Post]
    Here's is a Real Fun one coming to town.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kayden_karter

  2. #7100

    Kayden

    Here's is a Real Fun one coming to town.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kayden_karter

  3. #7099

    Feeling paranoid

    Hey, I'm new around here. I've been a fairly infrequent monger, and I know these girls will ghost sometimes, but lately I can't.

    Even get a response to set something up. Been using Escort Babylon and Callescort. Org. I have very occasionally cancelled on a girl or two.

    But I always let them know, never no-showed. I'm just wondering if they talk to each other and have a list of people to ignore? Doesn't make.

    Sense as I usually come through. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

  4. #7098
    Quote Originally Posted by RopePope  [View Original Post]
    She's so fine in person. She's legit. You won't get very far unless you're either 1 very good looking or have about $450 for CFS. Otherwise just an expensive HJ.
    Wow $450. That expensive. Thanks for the info. I'm not sure if it worth it. But it must be for an hour right for that much?

  5. #7097
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy900  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering if anyone had any type of experience with this girl? Just haven't went through it yet. It be $300 hh. She doesn't tell you about her services. Just want to make sure it worth it before I pull the trigger.

    https://tryst.link/escort/khloekartier
    She's so fine in person. She's legit. You won't get very far unless you're either 1 very good looking or have about $450 for CFS. Otherwise just an expensive HJ.

  6. #7096
    Quote Originally Posted by Zb314  [View Original Post]
    Sorry man I know this doesn't answer your question but how do you weed out the fakes on that site. Thinking of branching out from listcrawler. Ill pay more money if the girls are worth it.
    You got to do some research on every girl you want to meet regardless of the site. The first thing is to Google the escort's phone number and see what comes up. Then Google her email address and then her name. If she has profiles on other sites most of them are going to come up in one of all of those searches. You look at how long she has been in the business, look at the pictures and see if they all match up to the same girl, look at the review and reports on her and see if there is info on services provided and the level of service. Most escorts are going have a few bad reviews here and there as everyone can have a bad day or just not "click" with the person they are meeting but an established escort should have a consistent level of performance over time.

  7. #7095
    Quote Originally Posted by Zb314  [View Original Post]
    Sorry man I know this doesn't answer your question but how do you weed out the fakes on that site. Thinking of branching out from listcrawler. Ill pay more money if the girls are worth it.
    I'm not sure I never meet any girls from this site. I usually meet most girls on listcrawler unfortunately.

  8. #7094
    Senior Member


    Posts: 126
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy900  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering if anyone had any type of experience with this girl? Just haven't went through it yet. It be $300 hh. She doesn't tell you about her services. Just want to make sure it worth it before I pull the trigger.

    https://tryst.link/escort/khloekartier
    Sorry man I know this doesn't answer your question but how do you weed out the fakes on that site. Thinking of branching out from listcrawler. Ill pay more money if the girls are worth it.

  9. #7093

    Any experience with Khloe

    I was wondering if anyone had any type of experience with this girl? Just haven't went through it yet. It be $300 hh. She doesn't tell you about her services. Just want to make sure it worth it before I pull the trigger.

    https://tryst.link/escort/khloekartier

  10. #7092

    Margarette Watson

    Had a dream with this gal.

    https://tryst.link/bdsm/margarettewatson

    Great time almost anything goes with her menu. Large natural breasts, nice behind, tall and thick. Quite safe incall and she can take a serious pounding from behind. If you have any questions just hit me up.

  11. #7091
    Senior Member


    Posts: 126

    Facts

    Quote Originally Posted by DVelvet69  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, experience should tell everyone that her basically touting a NO TO EVERYTHING list is a HUGE flag as to how lame, mechanical and rushed your time is most likely going to be with this type of detached chick-shame too because she is hot AF.
    Yea man those really hot ones are always thinking that looks is all they need. Nobody wants to fuck some chick whos just laying there not even making noise. Like at least pretend ya know LOL. Like if chicks were paying me to sling dick their way I would act enthusiastic about it whether they were skinny fat old young whatever.

  12. #7090
    Senior Member


    Posts: 126
    Quote Originally Posted by EsGarcea  [View Original Post]
    She works with Bree. Wonder if she pulls all the same crap. Wants to peg you and keeps moving around to keep you from getting more than an inch in her.
    If Bree is the petite chick yea it was kinda bs. Like I basically paid 160 for a hand job while she sat on my face. When I finally came time to want to fuck she said my time was almost up when I paid for a hh because that's apparently all they offer is hh and hr. So I didn't fight it because I didn't want any drama. She asked if I wanted pegging and I'm like nahhhh LOL. To her credit tho I must say the hand job was better than some bjs I have had. Just way overpriced.

  13. #7089

    Kay ofallon

    Quote Originally Posted by Jfarr  [View Original Post]
    I've reachedkG out to her several times. The 1st time we set up a visit, I drove to her area and she ghosted me. I tried again and she seemed like she really wanted to meet and exact same scenario. Bottom line is she is a game player and I'd be skeptical of any report or comment from anyone who said they met up with her. I also tried leaving a comment on EB but so far it hasn't been published. They're kinda iffy when it comes to negative comments about providers that advertise on their site. Peace.
    Pretty much the same experience for me, twice!

  14. #7088

    Kay

    Quote Originally Posted by Jfarr  [View Original Post]
    I've reached out to her several times. The 1st time we set up a visit, I drove to her area and she ghosted me. I tried again and she seemed like she really wanted to meet and exact same scenario. Bottom line is she is a game player and I'd be skeptical of any report or comment from anyone who said they met up with her. I also tried leaving a comment on EB but so far it hasn't been published. They're kinda iffy when it comes to negative comments about providers that advertise on their site. Peace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Headmasterstl  [View Original Post]
    I contacted Kay yesterday using the digits from a prior post about her here and her online ad and she quickly texted back with her rules and donation requirements. We agreed to everything and set something up for 3 pm.

    She said to text her before I headed her way and she'd provide the address. SOP.

    I texted about 40 minutes before our apt time. No reply from her.

    I took a chance and left my house (I'm 30 minutes away) and headed her general way (she says she's near I-70 and Hwy K) and texted her again while I was on the way. No reply from her.

    Repeated one more time and even called. No reply.

    Turned around and went home and sent her a polite text saying I assumed something had happened and maybe another time.

    Based on review here and the fact that she did seem responsive and responsible on my initial contact, I plan to try again and will report results.

    I know. These girls pretty much all have issues. It goes with the territory. How valuable and how much more pleasant is it when you find a good one who is dependable, huh?
    I assure you guys my review is authentic, along with all the other reports I've left. Just got lucky I guess. I've been in contact with her since my visit letting her know I want to be more regular. Her schedule is tight, so even I haven't had a visit again yet. She's not available Mondays, She does have a regular job that she's usually home from by noon for Tues, Wed, Thurs and Fri. Today (Friday) She said she was available from 12:30 to 2:30. Good Luck.

  15. #7087
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyGuy1  [View Original Post]
    She has an old Post in Skip the games. Do a search on Maneater.
    Is she still active?

    Safe location? Any info you care to share?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape