Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 565 of 1654 FirstFirst ... 65 465 515 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 615 665 1065 1565 ... LastLast
Results 8,461 to 8,475 of 24805
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16345

    She advertises all the time

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyBeGood  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Katherine the Teacher is still around and working? I used to see her a few years ago but lost her number.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/62012635/

    I haven't seen her for a couple years but that's because I heard she put on significant weight. But then again I haven't seen her for a couple years.

  2. #16344

    Katherine the Teacher?

    Does anyone know if Katherine the Teacher is still around and working? I used to see her a few years ago but lost her number.

  3. #16343

    EB reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by BizzSenna  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/62060578/# Arranged an outcall. She required a ride so I got an Uber for her. When she arrived she seemed cool but that's when it all started feeling sketchy. Paid using Venmo. She was holding a jacket and asked to use the restroom. Came out a minute later wearing her jacket and asked if she could call her babysitter. While on the phone I could here a make voice and she kept moving closer to the front door. When she got off the phone she was right next to the front door and said she needed to step outside and make a quick video call. I told her to feel free to make the call from the other room and she freaked out. Started saying if I didn't let her out she'd start screaming. So I let her out and poof! She disappeared. Stay away at all costs.
    A quick check of the EB reviews might have saved you the hassle unless you seen her before that review was put up?

  4. #16342

    Skip the beth

    Quote Originally Posted by Drof1  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/317-689-1883

    Spent some time with Beth and got a surprise knock on the door after 10 minutes. She claimed it was the hotel looking for money, but was happy to shuffle me out of there right away. I didn't have any trouble with the guy who knocked on the door, but I am pretty sure he doesn't work for the hotel. I would advise caution with her!!
    Very similar experience here. Didn't get a knock on door, but a phone call ended our session after about 8 minutes. Hadn't even got into bed yet.

  5. #16341

    Alexus. Lex. "5 Star Lip Therapy". Beware. She's a dirty rotten thief.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/62060578/# Arranged an outcall. She required a ride so I got an Uber for her. When she arrived she seemed cool but that's when it all started feeling sketchy. Paid using Venmo. She was holding a jacket and asked to use the restroom. Came out a minute later wearing her jacket and asked if she could call her babysitter. While on the phone I could here a make voice and she kept moving closer to the front door. When she got off the phone she was right next to the front door and said she needed to step outside and make a quick video call. I told her to feel free to make the call from the other room and she freaked out. Started saying if I didn't let her out she'd start screaming. So I let her out and poof! She disappeared. Stay away at all costs.

  6. #16340
    Quote Originally Posted by TomDog01  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/maya-265

    Is anyone familiar with her? I just finished a video call and her pictures look accurate.
    Maya is legit and the pics are accurate. I have seen her multiple times. I left a review of her on the oThER site.

  7. #16339

    Me either!

    Quote Originally Posted by SEIndyGuy  [View Original Post]
    I love it with someone I have a relationship with, but I don't understand the fascination some mongers have eating after a whole football team made their way through it that day.
    And the few times I have I know I'm the first appointment of the day and they've been between 18-21 with a twat you have to lube your pinky up to get inside, small, tasty, and smelling nice is my preference. Same goes with dfk, if I'm not the first appointment and I know she's BBBJCIM no way I'm wrapping lips and sticking my tongue down that throat. To each their own we all have our own pervisions to satisfy! And I did make it up to Chicago a couple weeks ago to have a rendezvous with Jacky and I was her first appointment that day so I was able to partake in the above mentioned activities and it was delicious, and her performance was as remarkable as ever before, never a disappointment with her as it always seems to get better.

    Be safe and treat them moms this weekend, Redwood out.

  8. #16338

    Yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by SEIndyGuy  [View Original Post]
    I love it with someone I have a relationship with, but I don't understand the fascination some mongers have eating after a whole football team made their way through it that day.
    CBJ and a lack of kissing is the nonstarter for me. Daty I only do if there's chemistry.

  9. #16337

    Daty

    Quote Originally Posted by SlummiesChap  [View Original Post]
    I think Amy is terrific but doesn't allow DATY. Non starter for me.
    I love it with someone I have a relationship with, but I don't understand the fascination some mongers have eating after a whole football team made their way through it that day.

  10. #16336

    Depends

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    I've always posted honest reviews about my experiences and have never been seen as a problem client. I know they read the site because it helps them give feedback to the girls and know if there is a problem.
    Post good reviews and you're OK. Post a bad experience that was echoed by another monger via PM about the same provider, and you're a problem.

  11. #16335

    CIP allowed

    Quote Originally Posted by TooNuttz8877  [View Original Post]
    I think I know the answer to your question when your review referenced her complaint during your PSE "hard fu*king session. But does she get vocal and into things with dirty talk?
    CIP was allowed. She didn't get vocal or into really. She was very into it in a previous session that was more sensual in the bedroom I would say more GFE than PSE.

  12. #16334

    Amy's terrific but.

    Quote Originally Posted by SEIndyGuy  [View Original Post]
    I saw her this morning after failing to connect on 2 prior visits. She wasn't quite what I was expecting, but she was a cute, petite, down to earth girl who didn't just immediately start working on junior to get me back out the door like the others usually do. She could tell I was a bit nervous, started with a back rub, CBJ to get junior ready, and then mish. It had been way too long for me because it didn't take very long at all before I blew in the bag when she pulled her legs back the way she did. I told her to hit me up each time she comes back to town.
    I think Amy is terrific but doesn't allow DATY. Non starter for me.

  13. #16333

    Amy

    Quote Originally Posted by SEIndyGuy  [View Original Post]
    I saw her this morning after failing to connect on 2 prior visits. She wasn't quite what I was expecting, but she was a cute, petite, down to earth girl who didn't just immediately start working on junior to get me back out the door like the others usually do. She could tell I was a bit nervous, started with a back rub, CBJ to get junior ready, and then mish. It had been way too long for me because it didn't take very long at all before I blew in the bag when she pulled her legs back the way she did. I told her to hit me up each time she comes back to town.
    She pulls those legs back and sucks you in, I am going to try and see her again before she leaves on Sunday.

  14. #16332

    Honest reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by SEIndyGuy  [View Original Post]
    So I had a bad experience with a DI girl. I emailed them after the fact and also posted my experience about it here. The chick went off on me via email and I'm sure I'm now one of their "problem clients", not that I'd ever allow that organization to have a dime of my money. They read this site.
    I've always posted honest reviews about my experiences and have never been seen as a problem client. I know they read the site because it helps them give feedback to the girls and know if there is a problem.

  15. #16331

    It says in the ad

    Quote Originally Posted by Boner1986  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage?
    400/ hour.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape