Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,931 to 3,945 of 7971
-
05-11-21 16:02 #4041Senior Member

Posts: 113Especially now. She's getting long in tooth, a bit dumpy and maybe a habit aging her. She was getting by on the nerd / gamer girl fad and talking to autists about games / anime and cosplaying for them when she younger / fresher. Too much attitude and entitlement for my taste at least in her ads / social media / inital contact. I reach out like a year and a half ago because despite the online presence and stuff I thought it was part of the marketing strategy. I'm not paying that much for a girl who thinks she's better than me and is entitled to top tier rates for basic service then tried upsell. I guess she looks for a niche whales who like a bit of fin-domme. Maybe I talked to her on a bad day or she didn't like me talking to her like an equal in a business arrangement. I'm too old and frugal.
Originally Posted by YoshiRed
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-21 23:38 #4040Senior Member

Posts: 26I think its an Asian thing, with the over abundant use of the word "Style".
Originally Posted by ChuckMarvel
[View Original Post]
Makes me think of kung Fu movies, watch my tiger style.
I don't think its part of the common vernacular here in the states, so any post that offers Frog Sex or uses the word Style without Doggy right next to it, is suspect.
As to what it actually is, here's what I thought also https://uk.askmen.com/sex/sex_positi.../the-frog.html.
But it looks like it could be whatever you interpret it as.
-
05-10-21 22:13 #4039Senior Member

Posts: 260Different girl
No it's that "Spoiled Sophie" chick who's laughably overpriced.
Originally Posted by DelcoGent
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-21 21:47 #4038Senior Member

Posts: 89OP uses terms like "top notch" and "higher-end. " Sophie from Willow grove is neither of those things, not by a long stretch.
Originally Posted by DelcoGent
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-21 21:16 #4037Senior Member

Posts: 96Alligator Add
Hey folks I've seen adds from a couple of ladies offerring "Frog Sex". I don't know what this is although I suspect it's a specific position. Have any of you heard of it?
Originally Posted by Bond007
[View Original Post]
Thanks,
Chuck Marvel.
-
05-10-21 19:31 #4036Senior Member

Posts: 102Sophie
Is this the Sophie from Willow Grove?
Originally Posted by ODog66
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-21 12:18 #4035Senior Member

Posts: 720Effect of fake DLs
Probably minimal effect. There other uses for fake IDs. Getting into bars is probably a big one.
Originally Posted by Shampoo55
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-21 12:15 #4034Senior Member

Posts: 720Travel kit
Not for everyone, but some Fabreeze in the travel kit might help.
Originally Posted by TheSkip42
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-21 10:29 #4033Senior Member

Posts: 65Cum c Red
https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...s/870425011677
If your lucky you can find her at the Huntingdon Station area on occasion.
-
05-09-21 23:57 #4032Senior Member

Posts: 26Reports
Just dropping some experiences and info.
https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...s/870425011677
Bigger than what the pictures posted would seem, she's thick with a belly, but not crazy big.
Photos are accurate.
Very sweet, the area where I picked her up is questionable.
Below average for me, since I'm mainly into cute, young, and petite girls, but if this is your type, above average.
https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...y/159001103978
Saw for a car date, petite as advertised, if she had make up on probably would give her a higher rating.
Overall average.
https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...o/850061360365
Incall in South, banging body, attractive, makeup on point, I'd guess in her 30's (possibly late 30's, I'm bad with age). Fun bolt ons, very personable.
My only complaint is during the act something did not smell good, and that's putting it lightly.
Below average, but could definitely be above if whatever that was gets resolved.
Obvious YMMV.
-
05-09-21 21:12 #4031Senior Member

Posts: 700Forgot the link https://www.xvideos.com/video29896437/dis_*****_bad_1_#.
Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-21 19:46 #4030Senior Member

Posts: 700For a moment I thought it was her but the back tattoo and chest tattoo look lot different, unless she got shitload of tats more since I last saw her.
Originally Posted by TED35
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-21 11:53 #4029Senior Member

Posts: 2785Wonder what the effect has been of FOSTA-SESTA on these websites, trying to confirm girls, keep under aged off sites and cut down on trafficking?
Originally Posted by Merge1
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-21 05:54 #4028Senior Member

Posts: 720Dl
Yes, with the whole RealID thing, they're cracking down, mainly because of 9/11. 20 years later.
Originally Posted by JRichard
[View Original Post]
Still, some of the fake ones available online look real good if they sent a good photo. They have good instructions for that. I've never bothered to get one, but looked into it some.
-
05-09-21 02:16 #4027Senior Member

Posts: 38Amanda redhead
Had a video done for me bc I heard mixed reviews about her so I was curious to see what she actually looked like. Vid came through within a few hours. Looked good enough for me so I booked for next day. Let her know I was otw and she said she'd meet me at her incall in South Philly around 3. I got there at 2:45 and she said she was still in traffic and was only 10 min away. I kept checking back every 10 min and same old story. Got fed up around 3:30 and told her I was leaving. Didn't get a reply after that. Maybe it was traffic, maybe not. Hope you have better luck.









Reply With Quote




