Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 265 of 453 FirstFirst ... 165 215 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 315 365 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,975 of 6788
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2828

    Winner Winner Spinner Dinner

    At an advertised weight of 95# my plumber cautiously took one for the team. Figured the pics were fake but communication was ok. Was staying at one of my plumbers favorite place on wash that allows for great visibility and maximum discretion. Got the room number when he arrived was met at the door by a really slender lady. Appearance and maturity would place her closer to 30 than 24 but not a bad thing. Not a model but had girl next door quality. She quickly disrobed and got down to business.

    It had not been discussed prior but she asked the plumber if he brought coverings before he broke out the pipe. He always is prepared for the job but explained that he bought normal size covers by mistake and it might be better to start without. She agreed and went to work on his pipe. That mouth was magic. Not sloppy and slurpy like a lot of you guys like, but slow and firm with good suction and tongue action. It was the best my plumber has had in a while. He then covered the pipe and went to work installing it from behind then on top. As suspected the cover started to impact pipe rigidity, he asked if she could finish the job with her mouth. She agreed and he slipped off the cover and she went to work. It didn't take long for the pipe to work. He told her he was about to open the valve and she kept going. She took the entire amount and continued until every last drop of water was out of the pipe. It was amazing.

    Disclaimer: nowhere in the add is bb or cim advertised. Pretty sure she only does cfs. My plumber believes this is totally a YMMV situation. Please do not go there and tell her you read that she will. If you visit, gently ask for it, but if it's not offered just be cool and report back.

    Happy Hunting.

    https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...7/614911297799

  2. #2827
    Serial Troll, had six users, SAG Augustapoler, AugustaRolla, CoochieMac, Coochiemane, DonCon, and Hot Pole


    Posts: 1121

    Different result here

    Quote Originally Posted by WillDo4000  [View Original Post]
    What an ugly woman, dog and cat in room, yucky pet food all over the room and her dog looks better than her, actually left because it was not worth it.

    https://augusta.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/qv-special-bj-queen/239158606151
    I saw her too. I did see the dog, but it was cool. Punani was wet and deep. She got vocal. I paid for an hour and got an hour and 10 minutes. She was pleasant and no drama. I know YMMV and I am not disputing. I'll likely see her again. I will say the punani was better than the head.

  3. #2826

    BJ Queen -NO!

    What an ugly woman, dog and cat in room, yucky pet food all over the room and her dog looks better than her, actually left because it was not worth it.

    https://augusta.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/qv-special-bj-queen/239158606151

  4. #2825
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash0414  [View Original Post]
    Don't waste your time or dollars. She isn't worth it.
    She was good about 5 years ago but she let the drugs take over. Haven't seen any positive reviews in a long time. Who knows, she could have cleaned herself up and is a top notch provider now. If anyone has seen her recently please chime in and let us know.

  5. #2824

    Don't waste your time or dollars.

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyGuy706  [View Original Post]
    He saw her years ago, she was decent, very freaky and would do anything. Was living in an apartment. Always posts so doubt she lives out of town now.
    Don't waste your time or dollars. She isn't worth it.

  6. #2823

    Sweet Tea Mugshots

    Looks like sweet t missed her court date from being popped in December and got picked up on a bench warrant. She is looking pretty good in her latest mugshots, much better than when she was posting ads looking for a manager. Anyone see her lately?

    https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...c/915480083080

  7. #2822
    Serial Troll, had six users, SAG Augustapoler, AugustaRolla, CoochieMac, Coochiemane, DonCon, and Hot Pole


    Posts: 1121

    Deposit signals scam!

    Quote Originally Posted by JunkSecond  [View Original Post]
    Saw Lucy posted again after a long break. The add said deposit required but mu plumber has visited a half dozen times before. He sent a cordial greeting and received a "deposit required" message. He said that is new and asked if cash in hand would be ok like before? She replied "bye. ".

    Enough said, don't be a simp.

    https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...i/964830189222
    I'll pay what a girl asks, but in return no deposits and no pics from me! I'm a gentleman pimp but I ain't no sucker. If the girl is in the business of selling, I'm no nonsense and she should be too. Just a transaction. Why would a well meaning purveyor of punani need a pic or deposit?

  8. #2821

    Same Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBen07  [View Original Post]
    That's not the Lucy your thinking about, I thought that was her also, but it's not.
    The girl I am thinking of used to go by big booty Lucy. She said she was a nurse and worked out of her house at the end of a culdesac in martinez. Ran a lot of bbj only specials. The pics in this add are her. The bowl of Mac and cheese is memorable as I believe my plumber once visited right after it was consumed. Also if you zoom in you can see the extra nipple thing.

  9. #2820

    Lucy

    Quote Originally Posted by JunkSecond  [View Original Post]
    Saw Lucy posted again after a long break. The add said deposit required but mu plumber has visited a half dozen times before. He sent a cordial greeting and received a "deposit required" message. He said that is new and asked if cash in hand would be ok like before? She replied "bye. ".

    Enough said, don't be a simp.

    https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...i/964830189222
    That's not the Lucy your thinking about, I thought that was her also, but it's not.

  10. #2819

    Lucy is back. Looking for a deposit

    Saw Lucy posted again after a long break. The add said deposit required but mu plumber has visited a half dozen times before. He sent a cordial greeting and received a "deposit required" message. He said that is new and asked if cash in hand would be ok like before? She replied "bye. ".

    Enough said, don't be a simp.

    https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...i/964830189222

  11. #2818

    Amanda Panda

    My plumber was ghosted by his new SB MILF so he started looking through the posts when he saw Amanda was visiting. He had not seen her in a while as he seems to be tied up on the occasions she visits.

    She has been reviewed before so won't go into detail, but CBJ and CFS in multiple positions was enjoyed. She is a true professional and has one of the most welcoming and warm personalities of any provider. Definitely recommend if you get the chance.

    No ad to share as she has already left town, you can google her to find her website. I won't post it here as last time I got dinged for advertising.

  12. #2817

    My plumber saw her

    Quote Originally Posted by Zoolander22  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...usta/62185112/

    Just in town for a few days any reviews of Briana?
    He saw her years ago, she was decent, very freaky and would do anything. Was living in an apartment. Always posts so doubt she lives out of town now.

  13. #2816

    Bri

    Quote Originally Posted by Zoolander22  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...usta/62185112/

    Just in town for a few days any reviews of Briana?
    No reviews that I recall lately. Go to the old backpage thread and search to find old ones. Within the last year she was posting with a 20 something niece or cousin that was decent looking but disappeared before my plumber could set a meet.

  14. #2815

    Briana

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...usta/62185112/

    Just in town for a few days any reviews of Briana?

  15. #2814

    Pic Likeness

    Quote Originally Posted by JunkSecond  [View Original Post]
    Wondering how accurate the pics were?
    Pictures that I copy / pasted were not her true photos. Her behavior was so erratic I honestly didn't get a solid look at her face except the moment I entered the room, but I do know the ta-tas are not the ones in the pics as I am a Man of the tit. Very small, short lady. Guessing age to be, maybe a bit under 30. I did notice the bed was down to the sheet with a towel neatly placed in the middle. I also noticed the room presented itself as not to be a 24 hour stay, like there was no food or drinks on the small kitchen counter or serving items. Not to say that that lead me to my departure. It was primarily her actions & a very bright, all lights on with sun shinning in room. Very weird in my experience. Be careful if you choose to move on it & I hope you come back & tell me it just wasn't my day.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape