Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 897 of 2216 FirstFirst ... 397 797 847 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 947 997 1397 1897 ... LastLast
Results 13,441 to 13,455 of 33236
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19796
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenFields  [View Original Post]
    Do why'all tip and if so, what do you consider "tip worthy" (no pun intended) and is there a recommended percentage you tip?
    These days my tip is divide your rate by 4.

  2. #19795
    Senior Member


    Posts: 351
    Quote Originally Posted by Usa2222  [View Original Post]
    Hey Guys. Some advice please. I was contacted by lilithurdesire re a massage comment I made. Regular member. I have only had exchanges on here from women I know. I asked for more info / pics etc. What is your advice?
    PM me. I may know her.

  3. #19794

    Tipping

    Do why'all tip and if so, what do you consider "tip worthy" (no pun intended) and is there a recommended percentage you tip?

  4. #19793

    Prose

    I think it's okay to allow for someone to share their euphoria (and relief!) about a good experience. This site is great for getting the down low on providers. And I personally find more colorful, sometimes prosaic posts entertaining. They humanize the person behind the review a bit, which for me, makes this forum more interesting and compelling. I think there should be room for this.

  5. #19792
    Quote Originally Posted by Picard1701  [View Original Post]
    Had a nice visit with MayAnn. Good communications.

    In a quaint Notel off 275 and Beachmont. Standard menu.

    Have seen her quite a bit a while ago. She is still good as ever.

    Goes the extra mile. Lots of attention and good cleanup.

    Nice body and nice firm breasts. I will repeat.
    How did you get ahold of her? Haven't been able to get a reply back from her in a minute.

  6. #19791

    Lilith

    Quote Originally Posted by Usa2222  [View Original Post]
    Hey Guys. Some advice please. I was contacted by lilithurdesire re a massage comment I made. Regular member. I have only had exchanges on here from women I know. I asked for more info / pics etc. What is your advice?
    I am almost positive that is the Covington UTR masseuse.

    One of her other clients told her about this site, she knew about it before I even saw her. She mentioned she was going to make an account on here and I think someone mentioned she goes by Lilith in other ads.

    If it's the same chick there's plenty of recent reviews on her. She's legit and safe. As far as the rest of the experience there are pros and cons, I've seen her a handful of times and plan on repeating occasionally as long as she is around.

  7. #19790
    Quote Originally Posted by Dillsborodave  [View Original Post]
    No offense but this section is labeled escorts reviews not escort dissertations.
    I'm still on the fence whether this person is, or is affiliated with a provider, or just a guy who missed his chance to write stories for penthouse. Regardless, I laugh my ass off reading the posts thinking about other guys trying to dissect them for anything useful.

  8. #19789

    Wear a garlic necklace and holy water flask

    Quote Originally Posted by Usa2222  [View Original Post]
    Hey Guys. Some advice please. I was contacted by lilithurdesire re a massage comment I made. Regular member. I have only had exchanges on here from women I know. I asked for more info / pics etc. What is your advice?
    Did a search and found user LilithUrDesire. Hasn't made any posts out on the forum if that's who you are talking about? If this person seems like a woman and is not asking for anything upfront or in advance that would compromise you. Try to set up something with a burner number or burner phone.

    Also I did google the handle and then just Lilith. Not looking good my friend. Manage your expectations. She's probably going to look alot more older than her pics than usual. Per wikipedia: Lilith is a demonic figure. She is first mentioned in Biblical Hebrew in Isaiah 34:14, and later in Late Antiquity in Mandaean Gnosticism mythology and Jewish mythology sources from 500 CE onwards. LOL

  9. #19788

    Lilithurdesire

    Hey Guys. Some advice please. I was contacted by lilithurdesire re a massage comment I made. Regular member. I have only had exchanges on here from women I know. I asked for more info / pics etc. What is your advice?

  10. #19787

    Reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by BedtimeStory  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    Been a little while since I checked in. I went to sleep and awoke in a dream in sumosear land. It was early in the morning with the morning mist swirling all around. Just like the EB land I had been in earlier, there where shadows of girls moving around. But they were just mists and mirages, not real or without ulterior motives. As I quietly moved around not to attract any unwanted attention I came across this little wood nymph. She was all alone and just standing there waiting for someone to notice. I sent her a message and she texted back right away. No bullshit about deposits or cashapp or cards. Thank God. It seems that every time I try contacting someone, that where it automatically goes. Not this time. Asked if she had time available and she was ready now. Gave me a general location about 20 minutes from my sleeping body. I asked if it was ok to make it in about 30-40 minutes so I could take a quick shower to be fresh. She said it was no problem. Soon I was telling her that I was close and she told me where her dwelling was in a familiar Springdale location. When she let me in I was suprised by how much more attractive she was in person. Not skinny but, definitely not fat. Perfect body type for me. We talked a little bit to help make me comfortable. What a sweetheart. We discussed both of our needs and I asked for an hour. We agreed and things got busy real quick. She was very open about anything I asked for. This is the kind of dreams that I have been looking for. Took directions very well. I was very happy with this dream.

    I don't know if she has read my post on search of, I asked her to before I left. She would absolutely be a contender.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...-back/38616575

    Last four digits are 8357.

    Pics are a little old but not enough to make a difference.

    I have definitely found my new ATF so far.

    As always YMMV.

    Bedtime Story.
    No offense but this section is labeled escorts reviews not escort dissertations.

  11. #19786

    Didn't see that pic

    Quote Originally Posted by TruRider  [View Original Post]
    That's why that EXACT pic is listed on Aly's pictures on LC?

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...7b0a89cd43b94b
    My bad you are right I didn't see that pic. She was quite a bit heavier in some of those pics, even had boobs, must have been when she was pregnant.

  12. #19785

    My bad

    Quote Originally Posted by IdleHands1  [View Original Post]
    I can't get ahold of TaylorNikole. Has anyone seen her lately. I haven't seen any advertisements, reviews or comments either. Hope she is well.
    My bad you are right I didn't see that pic. She was quite a bit heavier in some of those pics, even had boobs, must have been when she was pregnant

  13. #19784

    That IS Aly

    That's why that EXACT pic is listed on Aly's pictures on LC?

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...7b0a89cd43b94b

    Quote Originally Posted by SexTalkFor1000  [View Original Post]
    Ally did have her hair bleached blond for a short time, but look at this face it's not the same one as the one pictured with peaches, plus ally doesn't have a body like that, smaller boobs etc. ,She has the baby damage and kinda out of the shape. The best part of her is her pretty face. She ok to be with if you catch her at the right time, most of the time with ally, you will be waiting forever for her to put down the crack pipe and come out.

    I've attached a pic the one on the left is Jordan and the one on the right, as you are viewing the pic, is ally, not the one in the pics on peache's post

  14. #19783

    TaylorNikole

    I can't get ahold of TaylorNikole. Has anyone seen her lately. I haven't seen any advertisements, reviews or comments either. Hope she is well.

  15. #19782

    MaryAnn Summers

    Had a nice visit with MayAnn. Good communications.

    In a quaint Notel off 275 and Beachmont. Standard menu.

    Have seen her quite a bit a while ago. She is still good as ever.

    Goes the extra mile. Lots of attention and good cleanup.

    Nice body and nice firm breasts. I will repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape