Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,901 to 15,915 of 40000
-
05-09-21 15:02 #24100Banned Member

Posts: 1086Bella at CLM.
Saw Bella at CLM for the one hour massage body rub $220.
She is fantastic. Young. Cute. Easy conversation. Offers upgrades if there is a connection. I opted for the FS option and loved it. I need to get back to Chicago again. She made me feel young again. Very verbal.
G2.
-
05-09-21 14:58 #24099Banned Member

Posts: 1086Clm
It's ChicagoLandMassage. They have at least three locations and rotate the girls between locations. $160 hhr. $220 hr. Upgrades may be available depending on girl.
Originally Posted by FellowMonger
[View Original Post]
They advertise on RubRatings.
https://chicago.rubratings.com/139540
And they have a website with girls scheduled for the week.
www.chicagolandbodyrubs.com
Hope that helps.
Gene.
-
05-09-21 13:00 #24098Senior Member

Posts: 626Look in the Skokie forums. There are a couple of reviews on it.
Originally Posted by KisaHero
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-21 12:56 #24097Senior Member

Posts: 168K Massage SPa
Anyone try K Massage Spa in evanston? Looks like an AMP.
-
05-09-21 09:50 #24096Regular Member

Posts: 13Sxl
Does Juju swallow or is she just CIM?
Originally Posted by Fit312
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-21 07:31 #24095Senior Member

Posts: 1354They have a few locations in the city and in the suburbs. More details on their website https://www.chicagolandbodyrubs.com/.
Originally Posted by FellowMonger
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-21 05:42 #24094Senior Member

Posts: 989Maggie
Used to be Lucy at Ruby Spa. She's your gal if you like it rough and ready with jackhammer deep throat and all that. There was a Thai girl who worked one day a week and another Chinese girl named Nancy who gave me L1 with a little peek-a-boo of her flat chest.
Originally Posted by VRooomBada
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-21 20:14 #24093Senior Member

Posts: 200Not lilly
This person you describe isn't Lilly, goes by Mandy or something right now. Not Thai. Agreed not a looker at all but if you're into rimjobs and you keep yourself clean she's really into it.
Originally Posted by PauFord
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-21 18:48 #24092Senior Member

Posts: 754I've seen Juju and Kelly at SXL, there is another one that's always there during the week which I guess must be Lily. I've seen her too when the others weren't available.
She's older, no figure, frumpy looking body and not attractive at all. To the point where I declined the offer for any extras I just wasn't at all interested. Her English isn't good and she muttered out some prices. I think she said $140 then $100 while doing the universal symbol for handy. I declined and a few minutes later she said $50 and I still said no. Her massage was decent but last time she shorted me 20 minutes which pissed me off. I think she was mad I declined the handy.
Someone correct me if I'm wrong if I've got the wrong girl and theres a different Lily.
Originally Posted by SideTalker
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-21 18:16 #24091Senior Member

Posts: 208Lily at SXL
Hi all,
Saw Kelly at SXL the other day and we stared chatting. She recommended I pay Lily a visit. Apparently a Thai who works there during the week.
Anyone seen her?
Feel free to PM.
-
05-08-21 10:39 #24090Senior Member

Posts: 158Sunrise on diversey
Was passing by Thursday and wanted to see the talent there. The girl that was working was Fabiola who used to work at AOL. We chatted for a minute and then I took off. She said she works Thursdays and Fridays. Her body is amazing but her attitude isn't the best at times. Hope some guys enjoy this news.
-
05-08-21 10:31 #24089Regular Member

Posts: 5I've never had a problem
I've never had an issue at any place in the city.
Originally Posted by SleepyWeb
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-21 09:10 #24088Senior Member

Posts: 208Hq
Was recently at HQ on Archer. Nothing special. In a run down neighborhood but safe with easy parking. Clean but outdated and worn interior. Passed on TS as it was right next to crapper with no tp or paper towels and looked dirty. Mt knew almost no English. Had her phone playing what seemed like a Chinese talk show which she turned off on my request. Rough massage but overall not bad but not very sensual. Would do HJ for 60 which I expected to include utc but not even otc so I countered with 50 which she declined so I went with 60 and got a lame HJ which I had to finish. Got whole hr. There are too many places in ct to recommend this place.
-
05-08-21 05:59 #24087Senior Member

Posts: 183Clm
Sorry for the dumb question but where is CLM?
Originally Posted by Jinurso
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-21 00:28 #24086Regular Member

Posts: 20Do any of the places in the city take black clients? I've been looking for the longest.











Reply With Quote




