Thread: The Massholes
+
Add Report
Results 3,406 to 3,420 of 9866
-
05-14-21 20:39 #6461Banned Member

Posts: 660This shits a joke. Cheezefist / OlGary is back at it.
The dude has pretty much dominated the massage thread with his handles. He's fucking chatting to himself back and forth about ridiculous shit. No reviews. No real info. The same on the BTT thread and elsewhere. His goal is to spread false info and fill each thread with useless information. Now he's fighting with himself on here with a variety of handles like he did before.
Easie Pesie.
Hans.
Bunnymeat.
Andir.
Mattis1775 and more.
He also has a thing spreading false info about Angela and has posted about her and her location on here with his various handles. So if you go see her I would not go in expecting what he has reported with his handles.
Just be cautious with who you guys chose to believe and be aware of who is Pming you for info. One way in which he gathers info to make himself seem real is through private messages. I get a ton from his different user names. At this point he has completely overtaken the board minus a few random dudes.
Dude is a fucking troll with done deep seeded issues.
-
05-14-21 20:23 #6460Banned Member

Posts: 660This shits a joke. Cheezefist / OlGary is back
Cheezefist.
-
05-13-21 19:37 #6459Senior Member

Posts: 784Seriously you make a good point thanks!
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-21 16:05 #6458Senior Member

Posts: 1247Expect a massage parlor prostitute to be professional? Sounds great. Good luck with that!
Originally Posted by Hans68
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-21 15:04 #6457Senior Member

Posts: 784I never think like that andir, these ladies just offer a service. I walk in like a man walk out like a man. Just expect them to be professional and not lecture me.
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-21 08:55 #6456Senior Member

Posts: 1247Losing erection sucks
You are so sensitive! Are you one of those idiots who thinks they do it with you because they really like you? Even at the FS store?
Originally Posted by Hans68
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-21 23:34 #6455Senior Member

Posts: 2945X Mt Auburn H20 Town
A sushi / Asian restaurant, another Chinese Restaurant, Dunkin, Demos, Liquor store, NY Diner, Cigar shop, Starbucks, Subway, and more; all in short walk of Angela's new Mindfull store. Foot traffic and walkins should be plentiful. I predict heavy volume. Great location. Will try soon. Prices on window include foot massage that seemed too high. Halfs are $45, an extra five as is hour, $65.
-
05-12-21 15:42 #6454Senior Member

Posts: 172A new low for cheezefist
Really cheezefist? Acting like CB Angela's new spot is some coveted intel? This is a new low, even for you.
Sigh. This is just another example of the bullshit games cheezefist plays.
CB Angela's new location is Mindful Wellness at 56 Mt Auburn St. , Watertown, currently open for business.
Cheezefist / trickster666/ etc's next move will be to offer up some of his super awesome (and mostly fake) BBFS intel, or he'll recycle intel he gathered from other users with a different screen name and offer that up to you.
Other users, do as you please, but personally I wouldn't even give this pariah intel on a legit provider at massage envy.
Cheezefist, let me know if I can help with anything else!
-
05-10-21 19:58 #6453Banned Member

Posts: 660Slickwilly007 is Cheezefist / OlGary
Hey asshole. No one forced you to use your Slickwilly007 handle to start fighting on the thread. You used it to join the shit show. Stick to using your Andir gay ass handle for the fight thread.
Originally Posted by SlickWilly007
[View Original Post]
Now if by some weird coincidence I am wrong about you being Cheezefist / OlGary. Then I'm right about you being a complete fucking moron. You jumped into a fight not knowing what the fucks going on.
I would put money on you being Fuck face Cheezefist / OlGary.
-
05-10-21 16:32 #6452Senior Member

Posts: 207Prof -
Listen you psychos. I'm not either one of you, and I'm thankful for it every day.
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-21 21:03 #6451Senior Member

Posts: 1247Jackie, how can I be Slick? This moron speaks ghetto and I sound like a Berkeley professor. How can't you see it?
Originally Posted by Jack617
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-21 17:28 #6450Asshole

Posts: 496Opps! You did it again!
It must be so hard to log in and out of so many handles I am surprised you don't screw up more. It was just a month or so ago when you outed your Trickster and OldtimerMA handles, now that was funny. Here you are outing your SlickWilly handle. See, CC was talking to Willy and then you jump in and respond with your Andir handle, too bad.
So, being a nice guy I can fix this for you, here you go:
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
Your welcome Cheeze! Happy Mothers Day you fucking Mangina.
Originally Posted by SlickWilly007
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-21 09:26 #6449Banned Member

Posts: 660Too easy
You mean you're going to start using your other handles.
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-21 21:51 #6448Senior Member

Posts: 1247My job is done here. I will leave you two alone.
Originally Posted by CrazyCrouton
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-21 20:59 #6447Banned Member

Posts: 660Little Cheezie is SlickWilly007
Can you tell us how you feel about losing your Cheezefist profile when A2 combined it with your OlGary profile? It was right after that when you created your SlickWilly007 handle. This shits too easy bro. Try harder.
Originally Posted by SlickWilly007
[View Original Post]
Guys remember to google Cheezefist for a laugh.
Hahahahaha!!









Reply With Quote






