Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 885 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 385 785 835 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 935 985 1385 ... LastLast
Results 13,261 to 13,275 of 27788
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14528

    A couple more openly advertising BB.

    Here are a couple more openly advertising BB. The first seems like a newbie. I think the second might have been mentioned before but it's been quite awhile.
    https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...e/008575076358
    https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...b/565571831208

  2. #14527

    Vika Sky

    Does anyone have any intel on Vika Sky from the board? https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?465456-Vika-Sky.

    Her latest ad: https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....6%23128241%3B-(669) 400-2767%26%2310060%3 BIN-OUT-call-avail.

    According to my chat, she goes CIM / CIF for $. 5. And she told me she's good for "long" sessions. Though I had TOO many bad experiences with Slavic women about this particular subject, and a general lack fo enthusiasm, so I passed for her above-average price points.

    Another reason for my pass, was that she looks blatantly ugly. Her "good" photos on the ad are fine, but if you check her photos towards the bottom of her gallery here: https://vikasky.escortbook.com/gallery.

    I mean, that shit's fucked up. https://userfiles.escortbook.com/ef/...d31298ec5b.jpg.

    If she's not good on the French front, and she doesn't belong in this thread either, then I'd feel rightful about my decision of staying away. If anyone TOFTT, and learns otherwise about these subjects, let me know.

  3. #14526

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by GinVermo  [View Original Post]
    She wants the "respectful kind".

    In other words, those who will pay and tip her to do nothing. Safety girls belong at Starbucks.
    She's a big broad. Big broads shouldn't even be allowed to have rules. They should all be cum dumpsters who let anything go because they are chunky. I hate safety girls and I hope that big bįtch doesn't get anymore business cause she won't service me correctly anymore.

  4. #14525
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo666  [View Original Post]
    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...e/512819056889

    LOL. This big ol whorę has greatly changed her menu and now is clearly fucking worthless. When I saw her I fucked her up the ass and she screamed while I was just pounding her. She swallowed cum and she ate ass like her life depended on it. Now she's a total safety girl who won't eat ass or take an ass fucking. Such a fucking waste. Stay away from this big broad she's useless.
    She wants the "respectful kind".

    In other words, those who will pay and tip her to do nothing. Safety girls belong at Starbucks.

  5. #14524

    Looks Like I Broke Her

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...e/512819056889

    LOL. This big ol whorę has greatly changed her menu and now is clearly fucking worthless. When I saw her I fucked her up the ass and she screamed while I was just pounding her. She swallowed cum and she ate ass like her life depended on it. Now she's a total safety girl who won't eat ass or take an ass fucking. Such a fucking waste. Stay away from this big broad she's useless.

  6. #14523
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniMiniBag  [View Original Post]
    If she is posting on the rare downtown Seattle incall, it isn't too bad.
    Good to know. Thanks! I've been wanting to drop a load or 2 in her for a long time now.

  7. #14522
    Quote Originally Posted by LoadsOff  [View Original Post]
    Well damn I still want bust one in her LOL. The crazy I guess I got keep my fingers crossed and hope she having a good day. Now only if I can get past the NO AA part. Maybe I'll try soon. But do anyone have any idea if she pimped or just her thing on the no aa.
    I can understand her "No AA" thing. Fuck she's so small, I'd split her in half. Seriously, when I see an black woman say, "No AA", I just think she knows we won't put up her BS.

  8. #14521

    Lola / Bentley

    Quote Originally Posted by Fnarplep  [View Original Post]
    Ugh, that "unhinged" brand of crazy is especially worrisome. Once they start yelling, it draws all sorts of unnecessary attention. I still want to try her, but I'll be extremely careful about it. If you don't mind my asking, TnaPorter, what's her usual rate?
    Well damn I still want bust one in her LOL. The crazy I guess I got keep my fingers crossed and hope she having a good day. Now only if I can get past the NO AA part. Maybe I'll try soon. But do anyone have any idea if she pimped or just her thing on the no aa.

  9. #14520

    Brooklynn206

    Quote Originally Posted by MiniMiniBag  [View Original Post]
    If she is posting on the rare downtown Seattle incall, it isn't too bad.
    I always see her posting in seatac.

  10. #14519
    Quote Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek  [View Original Post]
    I heard her reliability is quite bad though. Is that true? Hard to get a hold of and when you get to her incall, you tend to have to wait half hour or so?
    If she is posting on the rare downtown Seattle incall, it isn't too bad.

  11. #14518
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerSong  [View Original Post]
    Is her # really 360-360?
    That number is different from an earlier ad so I don't know, maybe she changed it. Here's an older ad with a different number. I have no idea which is correct.

    https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...l/624265494542

  12. #14517

    Whats her number?

    Quote Originally Posted by FastBreakJunk  [View Original Post]
    The provider might've been discussed before, but it's been quite awhile. I recently inquired about BBFS. She replied rates start at $300 depending on what you want. Yeah, I know she looks pretty rough.

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...a/133416477259
    Is her # really 360-360?

  13. #14516

    Butt Fucking Brooklynn206

    Quote Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek  [View Original Post]
    I heard her reliability is quite bad though. Is that true? Hard to get a hold of and when you get to her incall, you tend to have to wait half hour or so?
    I've never actually fucked her in the ass. The first time I went to see her she wasn't responding so I left and the second time she went in the bathroom for like 20 minutes so I left again. She looked pretty rough with scars and scrapes all over her body. I would try again personally because I love bare ass fucking but only if she'll come to me. Just the fact shell do ass to mouth makes me intrigued.

  14. #14515

    Fill me up

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/425-390-4447

    Seattle Mongers, Boston monger visited you guys last week and had the pleasure to see this gem. Outcall to me in downtown Seattle. Nice woman, mature, great conversation, not a model type body. But, juicy in the right places. DATY, kissing, BBFS, CIP. She used a vibrator to get herself off. Yes, she brought her own lube and vibrator. She likes it slow and deep. I did her doggystyle with her vibrator, starting out into the open window on the 24th floor, overseeing the night sky. Fun time and nice pick.

    Negative. Smoker, smelled like it and tasted like it. Took a long shower and washed my mouth after. Still, I had a great time, would've been better if I wasn't tasting an ashtray. Have fun. Damage - 160 outcall.

  15. #14514

    Taylor continued and another lead.

    Quote Originally Posted by BeaverHunter69  [View Original Post]
    I agree with you. But I don't like places like that but I have been to them way more than I'd like to admit. I'm still not sold on doing anything in Fife even though Taylor is cute and just looks like she's a great little piece of fun. I'm surprised that she and many other providers aren't hassled by LE more since she and others aren't afraid to show their faces in their ads. Some providers show everything in their ads and LE does monitor sites like this. Some even join the sites.
    If a provider has been advertising for at least a few months and there are seemingly credible reports she's legit, there prob isn't much to worry about. That's why mutual "screening" is important for both parties. They'll usually want mutual reaching into pants so both of you can be comfortable neither is LE, who aren't allowed to do that.

    I actually paid afterwards the last couple providers I was with. While she was in the bathroom cleaning up I left payment somewhere easy to find and when she came out I said "I think you left something in that drawer. " She thanked me and left, no prob. Generally it's more important to consider the provider than the location, though yeah, I have bailed a couple times if the location seemed particularly concerning.

    The provider might've been discussed before, but it's been quite awhile. I recently inquired about BBFS. She replied rates start at $300 depending on what you want. Yeah, I know she looks pretty rough.

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...a/133416477259

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape