Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 711 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 211 611 661 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 761 811 ... LastLast
Results 10,651 to 10,665 of 17736
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7086
    Quote Originally Posted by SirChuck  [View Original Post]
    She looks hot. Shame as she she only offers CBJ and Covered Sex. " NO. B. B / BBJ, OR GREEK. GFE, ;Daty " She might even require a Covered HJ? Pull Out with a condom on? I could only imagine the clock watching and Extra's? You want me to ride you? That's extra. You want me to talk dirty? Thats also extra. You didn't bring a condom? I charge $10. To supply you. What time is it? 5 minutes goes by hearing about all her rules and extras. She says, "you got about 5 minutes left" into your 30 minute date or I have to charge you for additional time.

    The problem with these types is a Female Provider is supposed to say YES much more than NO. Isn't that the whole point in seeing a provider. The only thing she'll likely provide you with is a empty wallet with a headache and blue balls.
    Heard no kissing, which includes licking, sucking nipples, and no fingers near her holes, and 2 minutes of a CBJ that makes 1 think is this her 1st time?

  2. #7085
    Quote Originally Posted by SkeeWurt  [View Original Post]
    Hey, I'm new around here. I've been a fairly infrequent monger, and I know these girls will ghost sometimes, but lately I can't.

    Even get a response to set something up. Been using Escort Babylon and Callescort. Org. I have very occasionally cancelled on a girl or two.

    But I always let them know, never no-showed. I'm just wondering if they talk to each other and have a list of people to ignore? Doesn't make.

    Sense as I usually come through. Any thoughts would be appreciated.
    Personally I'd say you are lucky the crawlers don't respond.

    But. It's either your timing or what you put in your text.

    They may talk, but they are probably whacked out on drugs they won't remember whose said to not see John x so don't believe that. Hell, most can't even keep their own posts straight.

  3. #7084

    Can't do much better

    Can't do much better for 250 in this town. I agree.

    Quote Originally Posted by Qwcdrw  [View Original Post]
    Here's is a Real Fun one coming to town.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kayden_karter

  4. #7083

    Kayden

    Here's is a Real Fun one coming to town.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kayden_karter

  5. #7082

    Feeling paranoid

    Hey, I'm new around here. I've been a fairly infrequent monger, and I know these girls will ghost sometimes, but lately I can't.

    Even get a response to set something up. Been using Escort Babylon and Callescort. Org. I have very occasionally cancelled on a girl or two.

    But I always let them know, never no-showed. I'm just wondering if they talk to each other and have a list of people to ignore? Doesn't make.

    Sense as I usually come through. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

  6. #7081
    Quote Originally Posted by RopePope  [View Original Post]
    She's so fine in person. She's legit. You won't get very far unless you're either 1 very good looking or have about $450 for CFS. Otherwise just an expensive HJ.
    Wow $450. That expensive. Thanks for the info. I'm not sure if it worth it. But it must be for an hour right for that much?

  7. #7080
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy900  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering if anyone had any type of experience with this girl? Just haven't went through it yet. It be $300 hh. She doesn't tell you about her services. Just want to make sure it worth it before I pull the trigger.

    https://tryst.link/escort/khloekartier
    She's so fine in person. She's legit. You won't get very far unless you're either 1 very good looking or have about $450 for CFS. Otherwise just an expensive HJ.

  8. #7079
    Quote Originally Posted by Zb314  [View Original Post]
    Sorry man I know this doesn't answer your question but how do you weed out the fakes on that site. Thinking of branching out from listcrawler. Ill pay more money if the girls are worth it.
    You got to do some research on every girl you want to meet regardless of the site. The first thing is to Google the escort's phone number and see what comes up. Then Google her email address and then her name. If she has profiles on other sites most of them are going to come up in one of all of those searches. You look at how long she has been in the business, look at the pictures and see if they all match up to the same girl, look at the review and reports on her and see if there is info on services provided and the level of service. Most escorts are going have a few bad reviews here and there as everyone can have a bad day or just not "click" with the person they are meeting but an established escort should have a consistent level of performance over time.

  9. #7078
    Quote Originally Posted by Zb314  [View Original Post]
    Sorry man I know this doesn't answer your question but how do you weed out the fakes on that site. Thinking of branching out from listcrawler. Ill pay more money if the girls are worth it.
    I'm not sure I never meet any girls from this site. I usually meet most girls on listcrawler unfortunately.

  10. #7077
    Senior Member


    Posts: 126
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy900  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering if anyone had any type of experience with this girl? Just haven't went through it yet. It be $300 hh. She doesn't tell you about her services. Just want to make sure it worth it before I pull the trigger.

    https://tryst.link/escort/khloekartier
    Sorry man I know this doesn't answer your question but how do you weed out the fakes on that site. Thinking of branching out from listcrawler. Ill pay more money if the girls are worth it.

  11. #7076

    Any experience with Khloe

    I was wondering if anyone had any type of experience with this girl? Just haven't went through it yet. It be $300 hh. She doesn't tell you about her services. Just want to make sure it worth it before I pull the trigger.

    https://tryst.link/escort/khloekartier

  12. #7075

    Margarette Watson

    Had a dream with this gal.

    https://tryst.link/bdsm/margarettewatson

    Great time almost anything goes with her menu. Large natural breasts, nice behind, tall and thick. Quite safe incall and she can take a serious pounding from behind. If you have any questions just hit me up.

  13. #7074
    Senior Member


    Posts: 126

    Facts

    Quote Originally Posted by DVelvet69  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, experience should tell everyone that her basically touting a NO TO EVERYTHING list is a HUGE flag as to how lame, mechanical and rushed your time is most likely going to be with this type of detached chick-shame too because she is hot AF.
    Yea man those really hot ones are always thinking that looks is all they need. Nobody wants to fuck some chick whos just laying there not even making noise. Like at least pretend ya know LOL. Like if chicks were paying me to sling dick their way I would act enthusiastic about it whether they were skinny fat old young whatever.

  14. #7073
    Senior Member


    Posts: 126
    Quote Originally Posted by EsGarcea  [View Original Post]
    She works with Bree. Wonder if she pulls all the same crap. Wants to peg you and keeps moving around to keep you from getting more than an inch in her.
    If Bree is the petite chick yea it was kinda bs. Like I basically paid 160 for a hand job while she sat on my face. When I finally came time to want to fuck she said my time was almost up when I paid for a hh because that's apparently all they offer is hh and hr. So I didn't fight it because I didn't want any drama. She asked if I wanted pegging and I'm like nahhhh LOL. To her credit tho I must say the hand job was better than some bjs I have had. Just way overpriced.

  15. #7072

    Kay ofallon

    Quote Originally Posted by Jfarr  [View Original Post]
    I've reachedkG out to her several times. The 1st time we set up a visit, I drove to her area and she ghosted me. I tried again and she seemed like she really wanted to meet and exact same scenario. Bottom line is she is a game player and I'd be skeptical of any report or comment from anyone who said they met up with her. I also tried leaving a comment on EB but so far it hasn't been published. They're kinda iffy when it comes to negative comments about providers that advertise on their site. Peace.
    Pretty much the same experience for me, twice!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape