Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 267 of 453 FirstFirst ... 167 217 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 317 367 ... LastLast
Results 3,991 to 4,005 of 6786
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2796

    Not new

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyGuy706  [View Original Post]
    Anybody had a chance to see this one?

    Looks real. Hoping to hear how she is.

    https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...o/712899926536
    Updated pics for a girl that posts in the area all the time. Look at the number for older posts when you click "call me" and then "see the phone number".

    https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...i/873516536103

    Tried few years back. Never returned, teeth in bad shape. However, that might not bother you.

  2. #2795

    Hope this is real

    Anybody had a chance to see this one?

    Looks real. Hoping to hear how she is.

    https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...o/712899926536

  3. #2794

    Charlie

    Anyone see her recently in Augusta? Posting in Daytona now. Thanks.

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...c/749175503216

  4. #2793

    Pornstar

    Quote Originally Posted by SecretKeeper  [View Original Post]
    Long time reader and first time poster. Tired of the massage places and wanting to try something different. Came across one on 2 backpage. Says she is into massage, BJ, HJ, and sex. I texted her and she did respond quickly. Kept her answers short. Said she is in a house somewhere here in Augusta. I checked her photos on tineye and they came back clean. Her phone number does have Texas zip associated with it but it came back clean and I'm not finding any reviews on her. Maybe she has / uses a different name. So any help / advice / info on this one would be appreciated.

    https://augusta.2backpage.com/view/a...s/5047435.html
    TW Pornstar. Natasha Nice.

  5. #2792

    Body rub

    Long time reader and first time poster. Tired of the massage places and wanting to try something different. Came across one on 2 backpage. Says she is into massage, BJ, HJ, and sex. I texted her and she did respond quickly. Kept her answers short. Said she is in a house somewhere here in Augusta. I checked her photos on tineye and they came back clean. Her phone number does have Texas zip associated with it but it came back clean and I'm not finding any reviews on her. Maybe she has / uses a different name. So any help / advice / info on this one would be appreciated.

    https://augusta.2backpage.com/view/a...s/5047435.html

  6. #2791

    I've known her for years

    Quote Originally Posted by JustCruising11  [View Original Post]
    https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...i/518888371795

    Not sure if legit or not but ask for deposit, so moved on.
    She's legit. I've known her since the heyday of craigslist. She can be a little paranoid but if you try her just know that she's rough around the edges. Just maintain a no nonsense attitude with her it's good. If you still want to see her just tell her straight up that you do deposits and that you'll spend your money on somebody. I don't see her very often now because her service isn't what it use to be but she gives me what I want when I do see her every several months. Would I recommend her? Only if you use to dealing with a white girl who's been around black culture / people for most of her life.

  7. #2790

    Hard Drugs

    Quote Originally Posted by JunkSecond  [View Original Post]
    Yup. Rants like this are about every 6 months from what I recall. Priors have been for the purpose of leaving an area promising never to return due to cheap guys. I was just about to pull the trigger when she first showed up here, and changed coarse after the first rant I saw. It's a shame because some of these girls have skills they could use to earn more than any of us, but most are messed up in the head with poor business acumen.
    Many of them barely are coherent when they are on weed, but then some of them graduate to meth and heroin and that's when they really lose it all. Those are the ones that will fry your brain and have you giving rants like that. Over the years I've known quite a few who have graduated to the hard drugs and usually end up very very sick or worse.

  8. #2789
    Quote Originally Posted by TTouchDown  [View Original Post]
    For those of you who preach about Birdie being some sort of a-list, quality provider. Be careful around this girl, the drugs have fried whatever senses she might have had left.

    https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...h/709242787658
    Yup. Rants like this are about every 6 months from what I recall. Priors have been for the purpose of leaving an area promising never to return due to cheap guys. I was just about to pull the trigger when she first showed up here, and changed coarse after the first rant I saw. It's a shame because some of these girls have skills they could use to earn more than any of us, but most are messed up in the head with poor business acumen.

  9. #2788

    Crackhead Birdie

    For those of you who preach about Birdie being some sort of a-list, quality provider. Be careful around this girl, the drugs have fried whatever senses she might have had left.

    https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...h/709242787658

  10. #2787
    Quote Originally Posted by JustCruising11  [View Original Post]
    https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...i/518888371795

    Not sure if legit or not but ask for deposit, so moved on.
    This one wants a deposit as well.

    https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...l/461060240744

  11. #2786

    Another one asking for a deposit

    https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...i/518888371795

    Not sure if legit or not but ask for deposit, so moved on.

  12. #2785

    Scam Alert!

    Another Scam waiting to happen.

    https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...l/607768908535

    This one wants a deposit. If you willing to cash app her the deposit, hit me up quick. I got some beach front property here in Beach Island that I can give you a great deal on. It's called Beach Island after all.

    Top.

  13. #2784

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyGuy706  [View Original Post]
    https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...y/099591089698

    Does this one seem real? Damn I sure hope so.
    First dead give away is that she don't take cash.

    Second is the phone number comes back to this.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/678-647-8953

    Any time the location is "downtown" or "in town" ect, 99.9% chance of fakery.

  14. #2783

    Actress

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyGuy706  [View Original Post]
    https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...y/099591089698

    Does this one seem real? Damn I sure hope so.
    That is actress Danielle Delaunay and no the ad is not real. Just another scammer.

  15. #2782

    Too good to be true Indeed

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyGuy706  [View Original Post]
    https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...y/099591089698

    Does this one seem real? Damn I sure hope so.
    I hit her up and was asked for a deposit. I'm not playing those games.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape