Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,976 to 3,990 of 6788
-
05-08-21 20:44 #2813Senior Member

Posts: 808Those Pics Accurate
Wondering how accurate the pics were?
Originally Posted by OBXMule
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-21 20:42 #2812Senior Member

Posts: 808Blond Taylor Name
My plumber has made Blond Taylor the #1 call when that urge hits, he hasn't called anyone else in a few months. But twice this year she has changed her name up and caused confusion amongst us. First with Lucy / Pinky then with Asian Taylor / Taylor James.
Originally Posted by OBXMule
[View Original Post]
I think it's a shame that my plumbers #1 is getting mixed up. She needs a unique name. With my background I am prone to acronyms so I'm thinking PBS Taylor. Pretty Blond Spinner.
Thoughts?
-
05-07-21 22:08 #2811Senior Member

Posts: 308Pardon me.
Pardon me Sir for questioning your reveiw. But, I ain't buying what you're selling. I ment no harm, just trying to clarify what could possibly distort facts that may present problems for like minded folks. Appreciate the clarity you've provided & will be aware to question your future input.
Originally Posted by BigMike75
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-21 21:39 #2810Serial Troll, had six users, SAG Augustapoler, AugustaRolla, CoochieMac, Coochiemane, DonCon, and Hot Pole

Posts: 1121I am on speaking terms with the hotel Asians. They are spooked because someone threatened to alert LEO over a service issue. Anyway, one of the ladies has already left and the remaining lady, Suetong, is paranoid as hell. She will be leaving soon, she says.
Originally Posted by PokeBall
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-21 17:56 #2809Regular Member

Posts: 25Correct link
Yes "asian Taylor" also goes by Taylor James from time to time and yes she is a solid provider for sure, however the Taylor / Pinky I reviewed also goes by Taylor James based on some of her older STG ads so again, the info and link I provided is correct and accurate.
Originally Posted by HanSandwich
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-21 17:40 #2808Senior Member

Posts: 89Any Successful Visits
Has anyone had a successful visit with this one? She doesn't see a particular race so I'm curious about the outcome IF any.
Originally Posted by OBXMule
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-21 12:48 #2807Senior Member

Posts: 308Strange Beginning Ends Quickly.
FYI. After a lengthy process of making arrangements, step into the room to a small lady (dressed). I watched as she does not completely latch door & is cautious not to let it latch. I ask if I can secure door, answering, no "I've been here 2 weeks with no problems. Door was closed when I knocked. Hmm? Water is running in the shower. I ask if someone was showering. No. She pulled the curtain back & no one was in it. Hmm? She kinda seemed distracted & pointed at a chair & stated, you can place your things in it. I sat down to remove my shoes, looked up to see her with one of her two phones in hand taking a photo of me. Hmm? I then noticed right beside me, a pair of jeans on top of a small pile of dirty cloths that was obvious a man's size as they were bigger than mine & definitely not hers. My interest shifted to a different gear. All to strange for me so I politely told her I wasn't comfortable with the situation. The lady was obviously nervous herself. I'm usually pretty solid without any paranoia but there was to many things alarming my safety switch. I left without incident but be on your a-game if you chose to visit this one.
-
05-06-21 23:06 #2806Senior Member

Posts: 46Your link is for taylor / pinky, who is more or less as you have described and a solid provider.
Originally Posted by BigMike75
[View Original Post]
However, she is not the same as "taylor james". She is sometimes mentioned on the forums as asian taylor. (tryst link below). She too is a legit and solid provider.
https://tryst.link/escort/of-asianpersuasion7066
-
05-06-21 18:46 #2805Regular Member

Posts: 25Correct
I just clicked on it and it works just fine.
Originally Posted by OBXMule
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-21 17:23 #2804Regular Member

Posts: 15Any Info on this one?
https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...s/882979169040
Anyone seen her? Looks interesting.
-
05-06-21 17:04 #2803Senior Member

Posts: 107Why is wrong? Is Taylor and Taylor James two different people?
Originally Posted by OBXMule
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-21 13:42 #2802Senior Member

Posts: 308Incorrect pic link
Sir, please take a look at the provided link. I think your ad link is incorrect per your review.
Originally Posted by BigMike75
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-21 15:56 #2801Regular Member

Posts: 2Ty Obx. Learning as I go.
Originally Posted by OBXMule
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-21 11:49 #2800Senior Member

Posts: 308Sorry to disappoint.
Most likely a scam. Advertising in Wilmington, Toledo, etc.
Originally Posted by SecretKeeper
[View Original Post]
Also, pic searched on goggle as a porno star. I'd keep shopping. My 2 cents.
-
05-05-21 04:59 #2799Senior Member

Posts: 33Info
Can't find any reviews, and tempted to TOFT.
Anybody before I take the dive?
https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...p/486908113794










Reply With Quote





