Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 923 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 423 823 873 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 973 1023 1423 ... LastLast
Results 13,831 to 13,845 of 24533
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10703

    Looking to reconnect

    Quote Originally Posted by BadWolff  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream w the Red Riding Hoe. Seems fitting, I am the Big Bad Wolf. Seriously though she's pretty cool. Appt in Columbia. BBBJ which was really good then on with cover and missionary then doggie then back to missionary where we finished. I would repeat and yes the ta ta's are fake and legs are a little thick but she's on the average to small size and bit older. Late 40's maybe. But cool. I'd repeat.
    Hello,

    I have an old number for her. Always had a good time with her would you mind sharing the new number or where she posts at?

  2. #10702
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    Faith has been reviewed in this forum in the past. Read the post #10572 dated 4/28/21 . I think she was working in DC area in the past.
    The below link has reference to her ads from 2019 and 2020 .

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/202-607-8239

  3. #10701

    Escort Index question

    Is there any easy way to get the full phone number of an ad on Escort Index?

  4. #10700

    Tori Love

    I know a few of you said she ghosted you, but this one doesn't even answer half the time or when she does it hours later. Same with Mystique now that I think on it. What's the deal with them guys, habits or just flakey? If it habits I won't waste my time with them, I usually avoid Baltimore girls and go to PG Latinas because I don't want anything to do with a junkie. Side note is CB Bree clean, and where are her ads?

  5. #10699

    Danielle

    Has anyone had an experience with this Danielle? The pictures definitely look enticing.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/62035372/

  6. #10698

    Claatchet massage

    https://baltimore.rubratings.com/195980?layout=list

    Wondering if anyone has experience w her. If not, I'll TOFTT & report back.

  7. #10697

    Gfe

    Quote Originally Posted by Grkinmd  [View Original Post]
    Added this card to my collection recently.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...more/61999931/

    Good experience overall, Lexi is very attractive tall slender blonde librarian in glasses. Her IC is at a notel on the AA county side of Laurel, so no getting mixed in with the Hoco nonsense.

    Was kind of hoping for GFE but she was having none of that. I am still unclear what GFE actually is, but in my head it's more affectionate than 'let's pop this guy and get him out of here asap' . My menu included CBJ, CG and finishing in mish, everything covered. YMMV but for me this was not repeatable. Negotiated $ for the hhr but I really got a ss.
    That is correct. GFE tends to include kissing and BBJ.

  8. #10696

    Mvdv

    Quote Originally Posted by Youngster83  [View Original Post]
    Still have an odor? Last time I saw her it was to much to handle.
    My Visit Did Vary. Less than par BBBJ and didn't remove her clothes. I thought if I had to ask, something was wrong. BTW, I apid for HH.

  9. #10695

    Laurel Lexi

    Added this card to my collection recently.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...more/61999931/

    Good experience overall, Lexi is very attractive tall slender blonde librarian in glasses. Her IC is at a notel on the AA county side of Laurel, so no getting mixed in with the Hoco nonsense.

    Was kind of hoping for GFE but she was having none of that. I am still unclear what GFE actually is, but in my head it's more affectionate than 'let's pop this guy and get him out of here asap' . My menu included CBJ, CG and finishing in mish, everything covered. YMMV but for me this was not repeatable. Negotiated $ for the hhr but I really got a ss.

  10. #10694

    Got MILF

    Hey why'all. Wondering about dreaming of seeing this one. Any experience?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...773/4434223440

    Thanks.

  11. #10693

    Faith

    Quote Originally Posted by Josue6969  [View Original Post]
    I heard she was in Millersville with Bree but I don't remember how long ago it was talked about, they just look good af to me and they're close and they're obviously legit providers, but anyway anybody know about this one?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...676/2026078239

    Is IG or OF the only way to communicate with her? Or does anyone know her number? Or CB Brees number PM or public please.
    Faith has been reviewed in this forum in the past. Read the post #10572 dated 4/28/21 . I think she was working in DC area in the past.

  12. #10692

    Digits?

    Quote Originally Posted by DiscreteCasual  [View Original Post]
    Yup, she been looking good for a while now.
    How can one get in touch with her? I agree, she looks good af. PM number please.

  13. #10691
    Quote Originally Posted by DiscreteCasual  [View Original Post]
    Yup, she been looking good for a while now.
    Sheesh just moved to the area and that would be elite. It's been a pain in the ass trying to find something legit and worth it.

  14. #10690

    A Promise Unfulfilled

    Dreamed of Promise Marie recently. Hadn't seen an ad for her in almost 2 years, but had dreamt about her in the past several times. Posted she's back for a limited time, and her location was close so I hazarded the reasonable fee to toftt and see how her performance has faired. It was not good.

    Gave me an address 1 door down from her real place which she'd done before. Do not just go up and knock unless you want an embarrassing interaction with a polite Hispanic family. Told me to wait when I texted her that I'd arrived. Waited 5 minutes before getting the green light. The place is a total dump, door knobs missing, bedroom door looks like someone kicked it in, ceiling had patches of the sub roof showing. Spidey senses were tingling but I'd seen her in the past and she'd always been decent in a pinch and the location was closer than most other options. She put on a belly in the last couple years which was disappointing, but the ta tas were still huge and fun to play with. Stripped and started doing her thing. CBJ which I was also disappointed by, as she had given BBBJ the last couple times I'd seen her years ago but I guess she's changed things up since then. Her phone is blowing up non-stop, and is super distracting. A few minutes in, she gets irritated and says "Ugh, he keeps calling, give me a minute and I'll be back. ".

    Proceeds to go downstairs and commence a shouting match with her "landlord" for 5 minutes on the phone while I'm making a game plan to jump out the window if need be. She eventually comes back and starts to get to work again, but is clearly hoping to rush things to a conclusion even though I'd booked a hh. Once again, only a few minutes in, asks if I'm close which at that point I wasn't really, and then offers to finish in my car because she's afraid her landlord will show up while I'm there. I tell her I'm around the corner and just agree to gtfo because drama and carplay is not what I paid for. Left and went straight home.

    Personality is pleasant as always, location is a damn disaster and her skills are decent enough but the drama situation is just too much to have an enjoyable time for me. YMMV obviously. It's hard to enjoy yourself with the prospect of her "landlord" showing up at any time.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/61973759/

  15. #10689

    MYA in Owings Mills

    OK. So I'm weeding thru some fakes and possible setups then I come across this possible dream https://adultsearch.com/maryland/bal...corts/2295045. Anyone got intel?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape