Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 736 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 236 636 686 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 786 836 1236 1736 ... LastLast
Results 11,026 to 11,040 of 26922
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15897

    Pp

    Quote Originally Posted by Troser458  [View Original Post]
    I did some research and found this agency; http://polishprincess.us/ Very beautiful Polish girls that go for 300-350 a hour. Thinking of setting an appointment. Anyone have any experience with them?
    Photos are NOT accurate. You can still have a good time, but understand the girl will not look anything like the photos. I have seen Kathy and had a good time. Booking was easy, but you need to provide verification.

  2. #15896

    Carly?

    An email mate of mine just saw her as an independent (the ex-MCE model) and wrote he was completely blown away by her looks and performance. "Better than ever, blew me away LITERALLY (his caps) though more costly than when she was with the agency. " He didn't say how pricey but I only saw her only once before MCE went away and replaced by the faux "indy" version. I agree she is totally the real deal. He said she's definitely not part of that scene and will see her again. Anyone else seen her recently? I'm hot to trot with Carly as long as it's not an arm and a leg to do it.

  3. #15895

    Update?

    Quote Originally Posted by AngelBravo  [View Original Post]
    Everything seems to check out, seems you'll have to take one for the team and report back. Good luck.
    Did you get a chance to meet this one? Any update?

  4. #15894
    Quote Originally Posted by SGlider  [View Original Post]
    https://chicago.rubratings.com/223861

    Anyone have any luck with this girl? Just started posting about 2 weeks ago and she's been listed at multiple locations. I texted her and FS is on the table, but something about the ad seems suspicious. Language used is similar to another girl I saw last year that was all about the upsells and horrible service. Anyone have anything on this one?
    It's Monica from 262. Real pics. She's reviewed on the other chat and seems decent enough. Smoker. She has been posting on her own while working for C. I think it's a little cheaper too but careful with upsell.

  5. #15893

    Many times

    I've always had good luck with them. The only issue I had was sometimes the location was not convenient.

    Quote Originally Posted by Troser458  [View Original Post]
    I did some research and found this agency; http://polishprincess.us/ Very beautiful Polish girls that go for 300-350 a hour. Thinking of setting an appointment. Anyone have any experience with them?

  6. #15892

    Curious

    https://tryst.link/escort/lola-fox

    Wanted to see if she's legit. I'm interested but not sure.

  7. #15891

    Escort Agency

    I did some research and found this agency; http://polishprincess.us/ Very beautiful Polish girls that go for 300-350 a hour. Thinking of setting an appointment. Anyone have any experience with them?

  8. #15890

    Pretty New Ad

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/223861

    Anyone have any luck with this girl? Just started posting about 2 weeks ago and she's been listed at multiple locations. I texted her and FS is on the table, but something about the ad seems suspicious. Language used is similar to another girl I saw last year that was all about the upsells and horrible service. Anyone have anything on this one?

  9. #15889

    Sandra / Sandy

    https://chicago.skipthegames.com/fem...y/658724279495 Anyone see this chick? Looks like she's been around awhile. Can't seem to find much intel on her though. Figured I'd see if any mongers have tapped it already. Thanks.

  10. #15888

    It was specifically the Westin just west of the airport

    Quote Originally Posted by RusselJimmies  [View Original Post]
    Never heard of it being an issue, good to know about Tampa though.
    Stayed there on business for a week. Had one girl come to visit me. I met her outside the hotel as I was still smoking then and she was a smoker so I figured we could have a quick smoke and chat when she arrived. Walked in with her and got stopped by the front desk asking if she was a guest. Apparently since I made a reservation for one I wasn't supposed to have any guests in my room. Maybe she recognized or something, I dunno.

  11. #15887
    Quote Originally Posted by DrRobotNik  [View Original Post]
    Figured as much. Just wanted to be sure front desk or whatever won't give me a problem. Vegas I've never had an issue, Tampa was a different story LOL.
    Never heard of it being an issue, good to know about Tampa though.

  12. #15886

    Good to know

    Quote Originally Posted by RusselJimmies  [View Original Post]
    Sometimes you need a room key to get the elevator to your floor. Find out if that's the case and if so meet her in the lobby.
    Figured as much. Just wanted to be sure front desk or whatever won't give me a problem. Vegas I've never had an issue, Tampa was a different story LOL.

  13. #15885
    Shill for Chicago 521


    Posts: 47

    Grace YWSM

    Has anybody tried Grace at YSME recently? Reviews look good.

    https://youwannaseeme.is/companions/...ian_gfe_grace/

  14. #15884
    Quote Originally Posted by DrRobotNik  [View Original Post]
    Would the hotels in these areas have issues with having a girl head up to my room? Any room card checks or anything like that similar to what happens in Las Vegas at some properties?
    Sometimes you need a room key to get the elevator to your floor. Find out if that's the case and if so meet her in the lobby.

  15. #15883

    River North and Loop hotels

    Would the hotels in these areas have issues with having a girl head up to my room? Any room card checks or anything like that similar to what happens in Las Vegas at some properties?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape