Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,041 to 11,055 of 26913
-
05-06-21 13:40 #15873Senior Member

Posts: 117Eg
Elk Grove.
Originally Posted by GaryMan
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-21 13:19 #15872Senior Member

Posts: 311Memory issues?
https://tryst.link/escort/leya
I talked with her on Tuesday to set up a meeting for today. We talked for a good 5 minutes. She said she would call Thursday morning with details. Then something came up with work yesterday and I tried calling her to see if we could push back an hour. She would not response to my call. She text back that she wouldn't respond to a no name caller. I initially text back that we had talked the day before. Nothing. I then text her back and tried to remind her of our conversation. Crickets.
0 for 3 in the last week.
-
05-06-21 13:04 #15871Senior Member

Posts: 311Any intel?
https://tryst.link/escort/delilah-77
Has been around awhile. Reviews on other board.
Thanks in advance.
JJ.
-
05-06-21 11:47 #15870Senior Member

Posts: 1172I've seen guys here inquiring seriously about much worse.
Originally Posted by AngelBravo
[View Original Post]
But hey, to each their own, I'll bet I've raised eyebrows too, LOL!
-
05-06-21 08:21 #15869Senior Member

Posts: 208I'm confused, what's so bad about these ads? I've seen a lot worse.
Originally Posted by AngelBravo
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-21 06:33 #15868Senior Member

Posts: 958What's a "Typical" EG escort? Can you elaborate more? TIA.
Originally Posted by SAnderson75
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-21 00:34 #15867Senior Member

Posts: 767Be careful
I saw her and everything was fine, but. 80 for the QV, not 100. Since then, she got a boyfriend and someone reported being ripped off. She took the money, dude came in and told monger to leave. A similar problem was reported in October or November of last year but no boyfriend at the time, just her roommate and some other dude. I'd skip this game. Personally, I won't go back.
Originally Posted by MallGuy101
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-21 23:43 #15866Regular Member

Posts: 6This looks like a scam.
Originally Posted by Lover312
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-21 23:29 #15865Senior Member

Posts: 318It has to be a legit Ad. I don't know why else anyone would post that Ad thinking they would attract males. When it's this bad, it's almost a certainty it's real.
Originally Posted by MallGuy101
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-21 22:58 #15864Senior Member

Posts: 560Visiting
I will be back visiting family in a week or so and wonder if you have any info on the following to woman tried doing a search and didn't find anything.
https://chicago.skipthegames.com/fem...e/223453774311 or https://chicago.skipthegames.com/fem...k/076529866697 You can also PM me with any information. Thank you in advance.
-
05-05-21 22:58 #15863Senior Member

Posts: 318Everything seems to check out, seems you'll have to take one for the team and report back. Good luck.
Originally Posted by CavalierCity
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-21 19:56 #15862Regular Member

Posts: 13Has anyone booked with her?
https://tryst.link/escort/amanda-298
Trying to figure out if she's legit, any insight?
-
05-05-21 19:25 #15861Regular Member

Posts: 6Is she an okay encounter. I never seen an escort before and I am very interested.
Originally Posted by SAnderson75
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-21 19:04 #15860Senior Member

Posts: 216At the time I saw her, she was with an agency that you called and asked for an appointment with no further questions asked. I didn't realize until now that she is closing in on 300 reviews and a mile of dick so plenty of people are okay with her screening apparently. Given the history of those agencies, I suspect she's trying to make sure she's safe and LE isn't lurking about.
Originally Posted by DWill
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-21 17:49 #15859Senior Member

Posts: 3480Gift Card Payment.
Forget about Claire. Gift card payments are a scam. She's going to ask you for the gift card number over the phone once you load it with your money. Then surprise surprise you never meet her in person.
Originally Posted by Lover312
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





