Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,636 to 10,650 of 17724
-
05-07-21 18:06 #7089Senior Member

Posts: 103Kay ofallon
Pretty much the same experience for me, twice!
Originally Posted by Jfarr
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-21 15:28 #7088Regular Member

Posts: 23Kay
Originally Posted by Jfarr
[View Original Post]
I assure you guys my review is authentic, along with all the other reports I've left. Just got lucky I guess. I've been in contact with her since my visit letting her know I want to be more regular. Her schedule is tight, so even I haven't had a visit again yet. She's not available Mondays, She does have a regular job that she's usually home from by noon for Tues, Wed, Thurs and Fri. Today (Friday) She said she was available from 12:30 to 2:30. Good Luck.
Originally Posted by Headmasterstl
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-21 13:07 #7087Regular Member

Posts: 19Is she still active?
Originally Posted by HappyGuy1
[View Original Post]
Safe location? Any info you care to share?
-
05-07-21 12:12 #7086Senior Member

Posts: 551Destined To Disappoint...
Yeah, experience should tell everyone that her basically touting a “NO TO EVERYTHING” list is a HUGE flag as to how lame, mechanical and rushed your time is most likely going to be with this type of detached chick-shame too because she is hot AF.
Originally Posted by SirChuck
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-21 11:53 #7085Senior Member

Posts: 457Short latina pegging?
She works with Bree. Wonder if she pulls all the same crap. Wants to peg you and keeps moving around to keep you from getting more than an inch in her.
Originally Posted by Zb314
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-21 11:52 #7084Senior Member

Posts: 242Maneater
She has an old Post in Skip the games. Do a search on Maneater.
Originally Posted by TheGreatD
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-21 11:25 #7083Regular Member

Posts: 19Maneater
How do I find Maneater? Can anyone help me? I see no ads for this legend.
-
05-07-21 09:13 #7082Senior Member

Posts: 126Anyone
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/62013789/
Anybody got any info on this one been thinking about pulling the trigger for a while but I don't know something just doesn't seem right.
-
05-07-21 08:33 #7081Senior Member

Posts: 398Lily 636 970 9662 are her digits sorry about that
She is good time not sure why he blocks her number senior member.
Originally Posted by Aiming
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-21 08:01 #7080Senior Member

Posts: 126This is uncalled for
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/62001113/
Dude so when I first started seeing her ads last year she looked pretty damn good almost worth what she asks. But now she put on some pounds and its bs that she still wants like 150 for a qv 220.
Hh or whatever her bs is. Like you can't put on 20 or 30 extra pounds and expect guys to pay the same right? I got her to google duo and I'm just thinking "bro this chick is chunky as fuck now". And girls try to justify saying "its tight and wetter than all these other bitches". Like **** its always tight because yall are uncomfortable with letting random dudes ram you for hours upon hours a day. And its only "wet" because of spit and lube. Really grinds my gears man LOL. Seems none of these girls are worth what they ask. And I get it. They got to live too. But really even charging just 100 qv 150 hh 200 hr and they see like 4 dudes a day. Thats at the minimum 400 bucks a day. Which seems pretty good to me and its less volume. Idk maybe I'm just cheap. Maybe I'm too picky. This is the game I signed up for its not all glitter and gold. Maybe I wouldn't be if these WG looked worth the money. Idk rant over for now LOL.
-
05-07-21 07:57 #7079Senior Member

Posts: 398Lily 636 970 9662 are her digits sorry about that
She is good time not sure why he blocks her number senior member.
Originally Posted by Aiming
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-21 07:39 #7078Senior Member

Posts: 447Same here have tried to get together with her several times but always plays games.
Originally Posted by Jfarr
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-21 23:57 #7077Regular Member

Posts: 23Deposits
I know none of you will admit it, but when the websites warn you not to pay upfront, then you probably shouldn't pay upfront. Now about 95% of the escorts require a deposit to do an outcall thanks to you idiots. If you refuse to pay it they will have to quit requesting deposits. They are getting a stimulus check, unemployment, and ripping you guys off for $30 to $50 a pop. They're making more money in a day than most of us are. Stop paying deposits!!
-
05-06-21 20:57 #7076Senior Member

Posts: 50A couple weeks ago
I saw her by the airport a couple weeks ago and she texted last week about an issue with her advertising account. Don't have her number handy but I thought someone posted it few days ago.
Originally Posted by Illinois
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-21 20:30 #7075Senior Member

Posts: 281Shannon
Anyone see her lately? Was thinking of seeing her but she got pinched for escorting in March. That makes me nervous.











Reply With Quote




