Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,356 to 20,370 of 41285
-
05-07-21 18:34 #20930Senior Member

Posts: 683Savannah
Let me reply to my own post. Text her mid afternoon, she does a voice text back and was absolutely hammered. I could not understand one word she said besides the word WAL-MART? Needless to say I was NOT planning to see her after that but.
Originally Posted by Grapp150
[View Original Post]
She keeps texting me absolute jibberish. Pretty sure she passed out for a bit. Will pass.
GRAPP.
-
05-07-21 17:58 #20929Senior Member

Posts: 119Brielle
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...4/295457911205
Just saw Brielle today. Good comms, ok incall on the South side. Tall and slender with firm natural tits. My type of body. She's probably in her early 40's. No overt signs of candy usage and a clean but cluttered room. No smoke smell, no pitbulls nor signs of management near by.
Decent BBBJ and then I went straight to mish and tabletop. Not overly vocal nor overly enthusiastic, but not terrible. Finished in the bag. Again, she has a great figure in my opinion. Long slender legs. She's definitely thin, and has that weathered redneck look about her (which oddly I like).
Didn't DATY, as an earlier review reported a terrible smell. I did not experience that at all. As always, YMMV.
Overall, a good transaction. No drama, but not overly memorable. We didn't click personality wise, but she's nice and laughed at my stupid joke. It was like dinner at a Chili's or Applebee's. It ain't fine dining, but it's not a shit show.
Only downside is that I had to wait 15 min in the car. Would repeat if there was nobody else biting.
-
05-07-21 16:25 #20928Senior Member

Posts: 414Jade
Saw Jade today. Easy set up. Did an incall at her private residence. It's her in the pics, face cute but body has baby damage. Overall good experience, CBJ then mish to finish. Would repeat.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...4/096921473913
-
05-07-21 16:14 #20927Senior Member

Posts: 805LOL thug
Can probably assume when their post says 'northside thuggin it' - you should be on your toes haha.
Originally Posted by Ebub01
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-21 16:04 #20926Senior Member

Posts: 477She has "decent" reviews but Harts Rd is not the most desirable area I agree.
Originally Posted by Ebub01
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-21 15:36 #20925Senior Member

Posts: 53Candii
Please don't consider this a review! But more as a heads-up!
Harts Rd!
I can gamble with my money! But I don't gamble with my life!
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/743913547214
-
05-07-21 15:35 #20924Regular Member

Posts: 8Quick Peach Question
Weekend is upon us! I searched all the usual ways and can't find anything on this beauty. I think I'm in love! Have any oldtimers seen her, maybe under some past name? She posts everyday. Thanks in advance!
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...h/281989876109
-
05-07-21 15:25 #20923Senior Member

Posts: 683Nicolette
That is Nicolette. Good looking girl. Have not seen in years so not sure what the looks or service are like now.
Originally Posted by DemonFl321
[View Original Post]
GRAPP.
-
05-07-21 14:54 #20922Senior Member

Posts: 173The few I read said she was still a spacey drunk, if not worse.
Originally Posted by Grapp150
[View Original Post]
I've still been trying to see her though and her comms are trash.
-
05-07-21 14:48 #20921Senior Member

Posts: 443That looks like Nicolette
Tough to say with the blurred pis and new #. But she has been reviewed on here several times. Mixed reviews so YMMV. I enjoyed my one visit w / her. Not opposed to repeat, just never have.
Originally Posted by DemonFl321
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-21 13:40 #20920Senior Member

Posts: 683Porn Star
Any recent reviews on this one since she has been back?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...o/840350228146
GRAPP.
-
05-07-21 13:06 #20919Regular Member

Posts: 4Maria Colombian is back
I saw her on 2019 great services few days ago I saw her AD on adult search I wasn't sure if it was her because the pics Ad doesn't show her face but lucky me it was her she offer a great rimming service.
https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2390483
-
05-07-21 12:20 #20918Senior Member

Posts: 96Jess
Hey I'm not pulling a white knight but me and big tit Jess been cool she asking to chill out just randomly passing the number out.
Originally Posted by JakeJeff4040
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-21 10:12 #20917Senior Member

Posts: 1246Damn it. I forgot all about her, and I hate that she's become one of them.
Originally Posted by MConstrictor2
[View Original Post]
I met her a few years ago when she was a bartender in Orange Park, and then we used to fuck in her apartment off of St. Johns in Riverside. She was a strong, aggressive fuck toy back then. I lost touch and simply forgot about her until seeing this.
-
05-07-21 09:32 #20916Senior Member

Posts: 243Look through
My post and you'll find a report on her. Smoking body, likes to hit the pipe before she has her pussy locked. Be careful, she mentioned on one of my visits that she has a friend named Mandy, showed me a pic and it was bad Mandy. I passed on that for obvious reasons. She will rush if you get that far, YMMV.
Originally Posted by Scooter6
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





