Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,341 to 20,355 of 41276
-
05-08-21 08:47 #20936Senior Member

Posts: 324Had a couple of good visits with her
Met her at a known JTB hotel for the hobby. She was dressed nice, lucid but drinking wine, and we had a good conversation. BBBJ was nice and went through a couple of positions with her finishing bbfscip. -F904.
Originally Posted by Getcha
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-21 08:42 #20935Senior Member

Posts: 324Candii isn't worth it
She has gone downhill quickly over the last few years, disappearing for health issues because of massive sores and dwindling down to nothing more than a skeleton frame. Reports of other "gifts" have been made if you read back. Add that to the latest association with the Northside thuggin' crew and there is really no reason to see her. -F904.
Originally Posted by HoboTwitch
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-21 07:36 #20934Senior Member

Posts: 73Still out there
Unedited pic is still out there. https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/new-area/37986723.
Originally Posted by PlayTiem
[View Original Post]
I can't find the negative reviews. Any pointers to those?
-
05-07-21 22:34 #20933Senior Member

Posts: 452More info please
She robbing folks?
Originally Posted by Ebub01
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-21 21:44 #20932Senior Member

Posts: 172North side thuggin it
That line probably explains it. I want to see her too. But I definitely am not going to an incall when the provider says "north side thuggin it". Just gives me nightmares of moncrief after dark or something like that.
If she moved to a reasonable area she'd get a lot more traffic. Granted shit can go down in a gated community, but if you're going into a sketchy area, you're in the negative before you even try the visit.
Originally Posted by JoeGannOnLct
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-21 19:07 #20931Senior Member

Posts: 35Candii
I saw Candii last year in Orange Park and she was totally cool, good vibes, nothing sketchy and had the tightest kitty LOL. Don't know why you're freaked out.
Originally Posted by Ebub01
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-21 18:34 #20930Senior Member

Posts: 683Savannah
Let me reply to my own post. Text her mid afternoon, she does a voice text back and was absolutely hammered. I could not understand one word she said besides the word WAL-MART? Needless to say I was NOT planning to see her after that but.
Originally Posted by Grapp150
[View Original Post]
She keeps texting me absolute jibberish. Pretty sure she passed out for a bit. Will pass.
GRAPP.
-
05-07-21 17:58 #20929Senior Member

Posts: 119Brielle
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...4/295457911205
Just saw Brielle today. Good comms, ok incall on the South side. Tall and slender with firm natural tits. My type of body. She's probably in her early 40's. No overt signs of candy usage and a clean but cluttered room. No smoke smell, no pitbulls nor signs of management near by.
Decent BBBJ and then I went straight to mish and tabletop. Not overly vocal nor overly enthusiastic, but not terrible. Finished in the bag. Again, she has a great figure in my opinion. Long slender legs. She's definitely thin, and has that weathered redneck look about her (which oddly I like).
Didn't DATY, as an earlier review reported a terrible smell. I did not experience that at all. As always, YMMV.
Overall, a good transaction. No drama, but not overly memorable. We didn't click personality wise, but she's nice and laughed at my stupid joke. It was like dinner at a Chili's or Applebee's. It ain't fine dining, but it's not a shit show.
Only downside is that I had to wait 15 min in the car. Would repeat if there was nobody else biting.
-
05-07-21 16:25 #20928Senior Member

Posts: 414Jade
Saw Jade today. Easy set up. Did an incall at her private residence. It's her in the pics, face cute but body has baby damage. Overall good experience, CBJ then mish to finish. Would repeat.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...4/096921473913
-
05-07-21 16:14 #20927Senior Member

Posts: 805LOL thug
Can probably assume when their post says 'northside thuggin it' - you should be on your toes haha.
Originally Posted by Ebub01
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-21 16:04 #20926Senior Member

Posts: 477She has "decent" reviews but Harts Rd is not the most desirable area I agree.
Originally Posted by Ebub01
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-21 15:36 #20925Senior Member

Posts: 53Candii
Please don't consider this a review! But more as a heads-up!
Harts Rd!
I can gamble with my money! But I don't gamble with my life!
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/743913547214
-
05-07-21 15:35 #20924Regular Member

Posts: 8Quick Peach Question
Weekend is upon us! I searched all the usual ways and can't find anything on this beauty. I think I'm in love! Have any oldtimers seen her, maybe under some past name? She posts everyday. Thanks in advance!
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...h/281989876109
-
05-07-21 15:25 #20923Senior Member

Posts: 683Nicolette
That is Nicolette. Good looking girl. Have not seen in years so not sure what the looks or service are like now.
Originally Posted by DemonFl321
[View Original Post]
GRAPP.
-
05-07-21 14:54 #20922Senior Member

Posts: 173The few I read said she was still a spacey drunk, if not worse.
Originally Posted by Grapp150
[View Original Post]
I've still been trying to see her though and her comms are trash.









Reply With Quote





