Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,741 to 16,755 of 61397
-
05-08-21 01:26 #44657Senior Member

Posts: 346Beware of the bellies on skinny minis
About a month or two ago I had a few dreams with Kiara. Just for some nice mic work. Thing is I noticed a bit of a belly on her which didn't make any sense since she's otherwise skinny. Not sure if my eyes were playing tricks on me or just maybe because of the way her body was angled at the time. Has anyone else noticed it too?
Originally Posted by DSubmariner
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-21 18:40 #44656Senior Member

Posts: 271Kylie
I saw her walking up Washington a couple of days ago and yeah I noticed the belly. I though either she's got one in the oven or an inflamed liver and we know what that is. She's cool peeps but I don't check for any of those girls that hangout in the crib across from the deli. It's a straight up mecca for fiends and every hoe on that strip just about. Stop there at your own peril; it's a good place to get jamped up with the rest of those knuckleheads.
Originally Posted by CowboysFan
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-21 17:27 #44655Senior Member

Posts: 121Morrell Park
Was around Morrell Park last night at about 2130. Saw a slim one with a hoodie and another WSW clean looking with short curly hair tied above her head. A guy in a "lyft" car picked up the slim one, but, the other WSW was around for a while a street down from DD toward UHaul. She obviously was looking for a date, but, what intrigued me was that she had a couple of bags with her. Nice looking paper bags from mall stores in addition to a tote. My SW experience is very limited so didn't attempt to pick her up. Missed to snap a pic though.
-
05-07-21 14:28 #44654Senior Member

Posts: 223No services were discussed. We talked and she flashed me and off we went.
Originally Posted by JackKnauf
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-21 12:10 #44653Senior Member

Posts: 511Good catch with Kendall Truckie. I saw her last month for the first time and was highly impressed with her mic skills. Got her number, you know how that goes after a few days. I saw her again last week and was determined to test the box out. I asked her how the box was, she said it was "off the charts". She was not lying at all. Kendall"s about 5'7' brunette. She has tan color skin. I would give her 7 on the civi scale.
Originally Posted by Truckie2
[View Original Post]
Note: She does have rushing tendencies, however gets the job done well.
Oak.
-
05-07-21 06:08 #44652Senior Member

Posts: 45Looking to reconnect
I knew back sometime ago, but she "took a break" and I moved. I'm in town for a few days and would like to reconnect. Anyone have digits?
Originally Posted by AssmanToYou
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-21 22:50 #44651Senior Member

Posts: 97730 yo Kylie on Washington Blvd.
Picked her up in front of the Royal Farms beside Dunkin Donuts. Took me up on some front seat action at standard rates with tip for a BBBJ that was on point. Damn sure worth a stop. She had a little belly on her and bubble butt going on and clean clothes. Something you don't see a lot out here. I think she hangs a few yards down the road by the convenience stores where all the dudes always chill out in front of it. Looks like she's been posted on for a few years now.
Catch her if you can!!
-
05-06-21 22:17 #44650Senior Member

Posts: 631Kiara
I want to clarify, I had mentioned her being well protected with a knife and tazer for self protection. The incident on her street was apparently some guy who got bashed in the head and she was trying to help him after someone tried to put hand sanitizer on his still bleeding head. 😳 She went in the house and got something to stop the bleeding. I have never know her to be flaky or violent but I'm sure if you gave her cause she would defend herself. She knows where she lives and has seen the worst of Charm City close up. She can also be quite chatty after you get to know her and if you care to know the goings on in the hood.
-
05-06-21 14:11 #44649Senior Member

Posts: 152Window Talking
You discussed services through your car window?
Originally Posted by Truckie2
[View Original Post]
A big no-no for most of us as it is what undercover cops do.
-
05-06-21 10:55 #44648Senior Member

Posts: 394Yeah, she's got plenty of scars all over her body, she's a straight up hard core heroin / fentanyl shooting dope fiend!
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-21 10:39 #44647Senior Member

Posts: 1626I noticed she has scars / marks on one of her hand and both legs. She was wearing bandage on one of the legs.
Originally Posted by AssmanToYou
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-21 08:57 #44646Senior Member

Posts: 2235-4-21
I was in the area and decided to check out the talent. Around 1030 on the Wilkens I saw 2, 1 WSW on Ramsey near Payson and! BSW on Ashton near Pulaski. Someone made the scoop on the WSW so I missed out. The BSW was having problems standing, almost fell over twice before leaning against the building. Went to Brooklyn saw plenty of mongers circling looking for something. Saw a WSW at Pontiac and 5th being held up by a sign. Rode the area for about 15 minutes and she was still there when I left. I saw probably 5 mongers go past her and kept going. Figured I would check out Morrell Park. Saw one walking up the Blvd near Sexton. I turned around and was sitting at Sexton when she walked by and stopped to talk said her name was Kendall. She was looking for a date and I was looking for some mic work. Off we went to her spot, she did some excellent mic work until there was some feedback. Took her back to the Deli and dropped her off. On the way back out of the area, I saw a young blonde near the DD, good looking girl, but looked really young. I might have tried her but I had already spent my allowance. 3 for the mic check.
-
05-06-21 00:56 #44645Senior Member

Posts: 2419From the vault
-
05-05-21 18:47 #44644Senior Member

Posts: 511Ashley
She's slowly but surely heading down the road she was at last year. I'm surprised you guys didn't get her when she was down WW all last summer.
Originally Posted by AssmanToYou
[View Original Post]
She was still cute but thinner.
Oak.
-
05-05-21 17:48 #44643Senior Member

Posts: 631Ashley in MP
I took my turn today and opted for 🎤 service and presented a Jackson and she insisted on 10 more. She has battle scars for sure and doesn't smell the best but got the job done.
Originally Posted by LaVon
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




