Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,381 to 13,395 of 29360
-
05-06-21 17:34 #15980Senior Member

Posts: 93Sorry
I didn't. She was maybe 40's? Hard to tell with the mask. Dark hair, but that doesn't help with AMPs LOL.
Originally Posted by TheBlindman
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-21 15:59 #15979Senior Member

Posts: 164Phoenix Roster
Anyone familiar with how many girls are usually at Phoenix and descriptions of ages / body types? Would be useful. I want to stop in but I want to find a young cutie. I'm 28 and generally happy w / 35 & under but 30 & under is better. PMs and public responses both welcome.
-
05-06-21 13:06 #15978Regular Member

Posts: 7Tried my first at coral
Well I went ahead and started trying the places, my first stop has been coral, very thin About 40 yr old AM, did not get name. Very sweet, new very little English, but allowed breast play, and great massage and a very nice HE.
Originally Posted by Cyranno
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-21 10:48 #15977Senior Member

Posts: 78Sunny I think?
Going off memory so don't quote me but I think that's what it's called. If you scroll through the muncie page, you'll see a couple reviews that reference this. I've never been there myself so I'm not recommending or saying stay away.
Bu
.
Originally Posted by Magnum43
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-21 09:58 #15976Senior Member

Posts: 190Can confirm Dianna is a no go too. Not to mention she's talks a lot which I normally don't mind but I found her annoying. I don't have a great reason as to why. She's been around the block and isn't phased by anything. She's got her own hustle going on and she ain't about to jeopardize it for an extra $40.
Originally Posted by Gatrfn
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-21 09:50 #15975Senior Member

Posts: 527Thanks. I was searching Sexy Brielle instead of just Brielle. Found more info on her.
Originally Posted by Bigred2006
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-21 09:37 #15974Senior Member

Posts: 30She's not advertising right now, and I'm also not convinced she's taking on a bunch of new people. She's a great UTR for those who have met her previously though. Treat her right.
Originally Posted by Assmanoh
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-21 09:04 #15973Senior Member

Posts: 204Ruby
Did you get a name or can you provide a description of the provider?
Originally Posted by IndyFun99
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
05-06-21 08:36 #15972Senior Member

Posts: 113No rise at Sunrise
Drove by the "old scrubs" on Shadeland and the whole mall was being resided with crews everywhere. Opted for Sunrise and Wendy did a nice massage but no tease and no HE, even after being asked to do it. Haven't been there in a long time, but I did leave happy the last time I was there. Disappointing for sure.
-
05-06-21 05:35 #15971Senior Member

Posts: 45Muncie
What's the name of the place in Muncie? I live close by, but never thought there was anything to be had there. I've been driving to parlors on the north side of Indy without much luck. Just usual standard finish.
-
05-06-21 05:16 #15970Senior Member

Posts: 1095My experience as well.
I've seen her twice. The first time I was hard as a rock and I even made a comment apologizing about it but nothing. She gives a good massage though and I've seen her a couple times.
Originally Posted by Noobie92
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-21 05:15 #15969Senior Member

Posts: 1095A couple
With the search function you can find a couple reviews but I haven't pulled the trigger. I want to eventually.
Originally Posted by TigerKing
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-21 03:07 #15968Senior Member

Posts: 527Sexy Brielle
Can't find anything on this one. She's been posting on RR almost everyday and was curious if anyone had anything else to report. One report said she was really short with responses on text but that's about it. The options are so dry right now for a non AMP massage.
https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/204202
-
05-05-21 22:18 #15967Senior Member

Posts: 45Tashina
Same experience as below. A nice massage with much ado about my health and what I could improve on (like drinking more water). I draped, but zero hit of extras. Highly doubtful that anyone at 317 is performing anything more than a massage.
-
05-05-21 20:39 #15966Senior Member

Posts: 394Relax by the airport
In town for a night and met Wendy at Relax. Wendy met me at the door and escorted me to her room. She is a cute MILFy type, 40 ish with long highlighted hair. I found out later she has a little extra in the belly. She returned and gave a very nice massage, good pressure and stretching. So good I was worried that there wouldn't be any extras. After the flip she offered a HJ I asked for her mouth she said 100. She took 8 o and gave a fine BBBJ. Stopped her before she got a mouthful. While she was earning extra cash I had a FIV and she was all lubed up so I am sure FS is available. On the way out 2 cuter gals were in the lobby.












Reply With Quote




